What's new

Malicious campaign, deep rooted conspiracy, men in the shadows: Lt General Praveen Bakshi

Its actually a lot worse when you read the entire piece. This punit guy above is refusing to read it. Either that or he cant read English properly. The actual statement is a lot worse than it looks at first glance.

Like I said, it's India's internal business. Pakistan can only stand to benefit from this.
Well, if you watch the discussion in the video, the reporter claims that although the new army chief has been in office for two weeks, the controversy around his appointment is gathering momentum instead of dying down.

so he is also hinting at exposing men in shadow that is why he is not retiring

Well, if you watch the discussion in the video, the reporter claims that although the new army chief has been in office for two weeks, the controversy around his appointment is gathering momentum instead of dying down.

Remember that illustrious General Sam Manekshw? Indira Gandhi wouldnt let him sit when she spoke to him. Now that story may be true or not but its the principle that is important. I have heard many stories like that. We Pakistanis have always wanted our Generals to shut their mouthes a little more, so our elders used to tell us stories of how Indian leaders treated their Armed forces. That was mainly during the era of Zia who almost every same minded person despised. Anyway, this statement from an Indian general I have never heard before and I have been politically aware since the 1980's. I dont know how old this current crop of Indians is but this is not good news for the Indian military and speaks volumes about what kind of Government they have. We should learn from this,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom