What's new

Male fashion in Pakistan

Fashion show in 2018.
There's something called a 'metrosexual man' but to me that's a fancy word for gay in the fashion industry.

View attachment 563338 View attachment 563339
What in the living hell is this

This tang, straight pajama style needs to die. It is too feminine/Indian.

I always prefer Pakistani oversized shalwar. Nationalistic and stylish.

K1548-embroidered-kurta.jpg
Exactly! No one wears it anyway considering how feminine it looks

but you can always Play your part in Soft Power capitalist dream.

when you see men turning into women. leave that town for maths is not in their favor.
:coffee: done deal

There is nothing wrong in knowing stats of which regions are more inclined towards fashion. Karachi is your financial capital even though most models/actors/actresses in your fashion/film industry hail from Punjabi background.

Moreover, I asked the region (Karachi vs Punjab) and not something like if they were Pashtoons/Pathans/Punjabis etc

they are all mughals. they all name babur

Here Are 11 Of The Greatest Men's Fashion Designers In Pakistan That Will Blow You Away

Pakistan is known to be one of the fastest growing fashion industries in the world. Although women’s fashion has taken off for many years, recently men’s designers have peaked as well. Lately, men have become conscious about their dressing and are starting to demand more designer clothing and is probably why we have a number of top male designers in the fashion industry now. If you’re a launda and don’t know about top notch men designers in Pakistan, here are a few of them:

1. Amir Adnan

A07CAG480-Wasit-coat-R-Neck-Tensile-Blue-10000-1-450x640.jpg

source: amiradnan.com
Amir Adnan is a well known Pakistan fashion label for men clothing established in 1990. It is known to be Pakistan’s first international menswear. Amir Adnan is most famous for designing men sherwani giving a new touch to men’s tradition and for reviving the concept of sherwani in the modern fashion which got buried with Maharajas and lords.

2. Hassan Sheheryar Yasin (HSY)

hsy.jpg

source: hsystudio.com
HSY is a famous and emerging fashion label started by Hassan Sheheryar Yasin in 2000. He is a famous fashion designer and a choreographer. HSY is known for his remarkable collection who contributed to national and universal designer shows. HSY is considered to be the in the top six Central Asian brands.

3. Ammar Belal

ammar.jpg

source: ammarbelal.net
Ammar Belal is an eminent designer who started his career in 2002 by launching a made to measure denim label and now works internationally. Ammar has a sense of multicultural men’s designs by keeping in mind the new trends in fashion.

4. Deepak Parwani

deepak.jpeg

source: deepakperwani.com
Deepak Parwani is a Pakistani Fashion Designer as well as an actor who is famous for his men’s designs. Deepak is a pioneer for male fashion and is highly praised for his formal lines. He has participated in various international fashion shows. If not the best, he surely is amongst the greatest Pakistani designers.

5. Ismail Farid

website-under-maintenance-e1521372493242.jpg

source: ismailfarid.com
Ismail is one of the many men designers in Pakistan is blessed with. Known for his elegance and class Ismail has made quite the mark in men’s fashion. The perfect words describe his signature would be his, “Simple but classy clothes that remain timeless.”

6. Ali Xeeshan

Ali-Xeeshan-Toofan-Collection-at-PFDC-Loreal-Paris-Bridal-Week-2015-12-660x992.jpg

source: zeenatstyle.com
Ali Xeeshan is someone who’s always amongst the headlines of the fashion industry not only for his designs but for creative ideas. Through his crazy choices of colors and designs for formal wear for men he has been able to create a unique identity in the Pakistani industry which has earned him not only fame but a vast set of audiences.

7. Nomi Ansari

Nomi-Ansari-Portrait-Kamiar-Rokni-Rehan-Bashir-Tia-Noon-Bridal-Couture-Pakistan-Fashion-Trend-Designer.jpg

source: fashioncentral.pk
Since the launch of this brand in 2001, it has become one of the most sought-after designer labels in Pakistan. Nomi Ansari is a radiant designer who took part in various designer shows and has developed prevalence in designing universally. Nomi’s label can be seen throughout the world including Dubai, Canada, USA, UK and the Middle East.

8. Umar Sayeed

umarsayeed.jpg

source: timepass.com.pk
Umar Sayeed is one of a significant fashion designer of Pakistan well known for haute couture. His designs are full of glamour and elegance and has managed to dominate the fashion industry for 20 years. The collection of Umar Sayeed consists of jackets, embroidered shirts, and sherwanis.

9. Munib Nawaz

munibnawaz.jpg

source: munibnawaz.com
Munib Nawaz solely works on designing menswear which was established in 2003. He is one of the progressive fashion label of Pakistan designing menswear puts life into fashion and style in the world. A number of famous actors and celebrities have endorsed his brand. If you’re looking for what’s trending, he’s your guy.

10. Fahad Hussayn

fahad-hussayn-bridal-wear-designs-2015-www.clothing9.blogspot.com-1.jpg

source: clothing9store.pk
Fahad Hussayn is both a fashion designer with a focus on bridal and formal wear. He has been nominated for the Lux Style Awards for menswear deigning. Fahad has developed an extensive form of work in the east and west because of his ambition and has become one of the most sought-after designers in the country.

11. Aijaz Aslam

IJAZ-ASLAM-STILL-VO-31-10-01.jpg

source: samaatv.com
Aijaz Aslam is an esteemed actor and a fashion designer. After his success in drama industry and being a fashion model, he started his own business of fashion designing. He is renowned for his traditional as well as western menswear. His designs develop a sense of elegance always coming up with more innovative ideas.
None have the ability to go global.
They are just high end tailors for elite classes..

Desi style looks for men that are anything but boring

Are you stuck in a style rut, wearing some variation of same Khaadi kurta every time a dawat rolls around?

5cfb769aab6ad.jpg

Are you stuck in a style rut, wearing some variation of same Khaadi kurta everytime Eid rolls around?

What with everyone (regardless of fame-level) using Instagram as their digital modeling portfolio, there's no reason you should feel uninspired. Having a good desi outfit in your closet is practically a necessity, you'll wear it everywhere from Eid dawats to family dinners to mehndis.

Here are some desi style looks you can try right now. Depending on your comfort level you can rock a patterned waistcoat like Osman Khalid Butt or opt for something subtle like Emad Irfani. Baby steps!

Wear a bold colour like Asim Azhar

You might be used to wearing an orange kurta to a mehndi, but would you wear the same to a dawat? Plus a matching shalwar? We say... why not? The bright kurta-white shalwar combo is done to death and while it's a classic, it won't take you out of your comfort zone. Try this instead.

5cfb70d81dc02.jpg

Rock a tang pajama instead of a shalwar like HSY

The tang pajama is an extremely underrated item of clothing for men. If it's tailored correctly it can look incredibly 'smart' (or at least that's what your phuppo will say when she sees you). It's also more formal than a basic shalwar or pant. If you have toned legs this will also show them off.

5cfb70d0b7f10.jpg

Add a patterned waistcoat like Osman Khalid Butt

Alternatively, you could just update your existing shalwar kameez with a patterned waistcoat. This is for the more daring. You've got to have a personality to match!

5cfb715353770.jpg

Take a baby step with a patterned white kurta like Emad Irfani

If you're a play-it-safe kinda guy dip your feet into new waters with a subtly patterned white kurta. The embossed pattern adds interest and you still won't look OTT.

5cfb7217dfd62.jpg

Try twinning with your baby if you want to win hearts like Feroze Khan

Guys, twinning with your baby is the ultimate scene stealer. Some may call it cheesy and cliche, those people know nothing. But plan ahead, you might have to get something tailored especially for you since it's hard to buy both your size and a baby's size in a matching print from the same store!

5cfb7308f00f6.jpg

These random guys look more handsome nd graceful than all the heavy male models posted here .. @Baby Leone

Desi style looks for men that are anything but boring

Are you stuck in a style rut, wearing some variation of same Khaadi kurta every time a dawat rolls around?

5cfb769aab6ad.jpg

Are you stuck in a style rut, wearing some variation of same Khaadi kurta everytime Eid rolls around?

What with everyone (regardless of fame-level) using Instagram as their digital modeling portfolio, there's no reason you should feel uninspired. Having a good desi outfit in your closet is practically a necessity, you'll wear it everywhere from Eid dawats to family dinners to mehndis.

Here are some desi style looks you can try right now. Depending on your comfort level you can rock a patterned waistcoat like Osman Khalid Butt or opt for something subtle like Emad Irfani. Baby steps!

Wear a bold colour like Asim Azhar

You might be used to wearing an orange kurta to a mehndi, but would you wear the same to a dawat? Plus a matching shalwar? We say... why not? The bright kurta-white shalwar combo is done to death and while it's a classic, it won't take you out of your comfort zone. Try this instead.

5cfb70d81dc02.jpg

Rock a tang pajama instead of a shalwar like HSY

The tang pajama is an extremely underrated item of clothing for men. If it's tailored correctly it can look incredibly 'smart' (or at least that's what your phuppo will say when she sees you). It's also more formal than a basic shalwar or pant. If you have toned legs this will also show them off.

5cfb70d0b7f10.jpg

Add a patterned waistcoat like Osman Khalid Butt

Alternatively, you could just update your existing shalwar kameez with a patterned waistcoat. This is for the more daring. You've got to have a personality to match!

5cfb715353770.jpg

Take a baby step with a patterned white kurta like Emad Irfani

If you're a play-it-safe kinda guy dip your feet into new waters with a subtly patterned white kurta. The embossed pattern adds interest and you still won't look OTT.

5cfb7217dfd62.jpg

Try twinning with your baby if you want to win hearts like Feroze Khan

Guys, twinning with your baby is the ultimate scene stealer. Some may call it cheesy and cliche, those people know nothing. But plan ahead, you might have to get something tailored especially for you since it's hard to buy both your size and a baby's size in a matching print from the same store!

5cfb7308f00f6.jpg

Only looking bearable is emad irfaani , asim azhar wid that color nd buttons open looks like a chotu of lala pathan in kpk hotel .
Osman khalid is a girl with pink lipstick never mind him . Nd NO , simple coats on kameez is graceful than the designed.
Dont mind feroza, she is just too busy caring the baby that his wife's leftover clothe was used to make a,dress 4 him .

None have the ability to go global.
They are just high end tailors for elite classes..
Its just glittery world . Look inside them, they all have a little pathetic men like us .

Fashion show in 2018.
There's something called a 'metrosexual man' but to me that's a fancy word for gay in the fashion industry.

View attachment 563338 View attachment 563339

We should appreciate our male model industry too . I know these cases are exceptional but look at brighter side , they enhance industry nd get u better brands.

Please boys be supportive of othee boys too .

when you see men turning into women.

A person like you who is aware of the modern world and knows statastics shouldnt be that narrow :cheesy:...
People here support west and their all crazy crap but when something different is seen in pakistan , they act like oh dekhoo qyaamat ki nishaani .. :rofl:

These random guys look more handsome nd graceful than all the heavy male models posted here .. @Baby Leone

Only looking bearable is emad irfaani , asim azhar wid that color nd buttons open looks like a chotu of lala pathan in kpk hotel .
Osman khalid is a girl with pink lipstick never mind him . Nd NO , simple coats on kameez is graceful than the designed.
Dont mind feroza, she is just too busy caring the baby that his wife's leftover clothe was used to make a,dress 4 him .

Its just glittery world . Look inside them, they all have a little pathetic men like us .

We should appreciate our male model industry too . I know these cases are exceptional but look at brighter side , they enhance industry nd get u better brands.

A person like you who is aware of the modern world and knows statastics shouldnt be that narrow :cheesy:...
People here support west and their all crazy crap but when something different is seen in pakistan , they act like oh dekhoo qyaamat ki nishaani .. :rofl:
Well yes ....
But I don't understand your point.
I don't meant anything bad for fashion industry or films. Seriously I feel that Pakistan lacks in this fields and so is not able to showcase its culture and values in its clothing or films.
And I too know that there are good and bad people everywhere ....
But what I was talking about our fashion houses going in international market such as gulf countries. We have very unique embroideries and cuts and implied with some Arabian cuts the Our designers can earn billions..
Chechenya and other Muslim countries like Turkey are earning billions by selling themselves as Muslim designers and design modest Clothing.
Even our bridal wear would be very popular in middle East.
Our Eastern Wear can be sold to Europe but no designer works hard to go on internnational stage.
They are king of the game here and they don't want like Competetion..
Seriously few years back our models walk the ramp in Malaysia and the Malaysian were amazed how all of pakistani models are plus sized and not professionals as they do.
Similarly male modelling industry is non existant.. It consist of couple of gay designers and mkeup artist who exploit young men for some benefits and have few shoots. But none make it big.. I know personally my friend who has tried so hard in modeling wasted so much of his time. He actually worked hard to pay for all the extra skin and hair treatments they say. He even pay to have photo shoots with some known models and to have something big he needs to sleep with the photographer athar shehzad I guess which he refused and is now working in a call center. As he wasted so much time in this mess and cannot focus in his studies.

Well yes ....
But I don't understand your point.
I don't meant anything bad for fashion industry or films. Seriously I feel that Pakistan lacks in this fields and so is not able to showcase its culture and values in its clothing or films.
And I too know that there are good and bad people everywhere ....
But what I was talking about our fashion houses going in international market such as gulf countries. We have very unique embroideries and cuts and implied with some Arabian cuts the Our designers can earn billions..
Chechenya and other Muslim countries like Turkey are earning billions by selling themselves as Muslim designers and design modest Clothing.
Even our bridal wear would be very popular in middle East.
Our Eastern Wear can be sold to Europe but no designer works hard to go on internnational stage.
They are king of the game here and they don't want like Competetion..
Seriously few years back our models walk the ramp in Malaysia and the Malaysian were amazed how all of pakistani models are plus sized and not professionals as they do.
Similarly male modelling industry is non existant.. It consist of couple of gay designers and mkeup artist who exploit young men for some benefits and have few shoots. But none make it big.. I know personally my friend who has tried so hard in modeling wasted so much of his time. He actually worked hard to pay for all the extra skin and hair treatments they say. He even pay to have photo shoots with some known models and to have something big he needs to sleep with the photographer athar shehzad I guess which he refused and is now working in a call center. As he wasted so much time in this mess and cannot focus in his studies.

Yeah fashion industry is mostly a trap , feel sorry for your friend hope he is better now and is saved from the 'khawaari' that this industry has.

yeah absolutely right the guys on our street are way hotter and looks more trendy, BTW i loved using FB during eid holidays so many hot boys uploaded their hot eid pics :smitten:

There is nothing wrong in knowing stats of which regions are more inclined towards fashion. Karachi is your financial capital even though most models/actors/actresses in your fashion/film industry hail from Punjabi background.

Moreover, I asked the region (Karachi vs Punjab) and not something like if they were Pashtoons/Pathans/Punjabis etc
you are wrong mostly are from KPK

yeah absolutely right the guys on our street are way hotter and looks more trendy, BTW i loved using FB during eid holidays so many hot boys uploaded their hot eid pics :smitten:

you are wrong mostly are from KPK

Yeah right sis.. boys on eid nd weddings look so dashing . I also attended a eid party in uni , all boys with their eid dresses there wow bahaaraan bahaaran dil to hua . :wub: .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom