What's new

Malaysia's new Islamic airline takes off, with a prayer

you would expect that sort of explanation in stone age or bronze age civilzations. may be a spill over into medieval era. But to this day and age, attributing phenomena like these to "divine" intervention just speaks so plainly about the amount of illiteracy.
Blame those who have never understood what Islam actually is.In islam it says never throw the skin of fruits in the open outside your house coz there might be some neighbours who cannot afford the fruits and could break the heart of their children.When a religion is so sensitive how can it divide and discriminate.

Wow...a think tank.Knowledge simply radiates from you :lol:

3521382.jpg

Yeah, a marketing gimmick.
But honestly the women staff look attractive in their uniforms--a vast improvement over the 'shuttle cock' Burqah and other found in places in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Even the Iranian women (who, btw are beautiful) look beautiful in the required public clothes.
The 'Niqab' and 'Shuttle Cock' Burqah etc are an extreme! And potential security threats.

terrorism is infamously associated with one religion and every one knows that.

No, you're twisting the fact. Terrorism is being used to malign Islam. There are millions of Hindu terrorists in India, they are murdering and terrorising people simply for eating beef, so look at yourself before riding the high horse.

this is a smart move. the new phenomenon. ISLAMIC tourism and finance are fastest growing sector currently in the world. so why not capitalize on it.

Yes sure, only that a Hindu is capitalizing on a perceived demand from Muslims.

I bet you if an Indian airline started catering to the devout Hindu crowd, they'd find success too.

Unlikely, people go for an airline which offers the cheapest tickets.

Look at all these butt hurt vegetarians crying their mama for nothing

No one is crying , all I can see is a hindu laughing his way to the bank .

Was the aircraft washed with Zam Zam before the engines were started?
Will they offer zam zam with the duty free?

aha ha sure drunk mob kill Muslim man for allegedly stealing their calf = terrorism

hundreds of children shot down in a school by Muslim terrorists = public distress ?

India is more stable than Pakistan bhai

Listen moron, to you the world may revolve around Pakistan but not to us, so stop dragging Pakistan into every thread. As for terrorism, yes hindu mobs terrorising innocent Muslims just for eating beef is the height of terrorism but those who support terrorism, to them it's nothing. In the US every now and then Christian terrorists have the habit of mowing down students at schools, do you want evidence?

Hindu baniyas up to their usual tricks, making money out of religion. Malays- be careful of bagal mein churi.

Well I can't understand some moves and agenda behind them . our airlines observe those since the revolution but we didn't put an Islamic before their. Names

@mods i can not see what i am posting here and neither can i see what other members posting here..The same problem which persisted 3 months ago is not resolved yet... Please help me guys...

A airline started by Hindu...
What a shame..
No other muslim countries have guts to start and encourage sharia law..
I have heard lots of time in pak news channels specially GEO criticizing sharia indirectly..

how can the allow Hindus to use Islam to make a buck? if they allow this soon Islam will be taken over by Hindus. What's next? Hindus and Jews running masjids because there is a demand in certain areas?

Back
Top Bottom