What's new

Malaysian force arrives in KSA and joins the coalition

If you're against Islamic republic then demand of your nation to not declare itself leader of Shias,holy center of Shias, and stop 'exporting revolution' ie sending non Iranian Shias to die for your interests which are all nationalist. This sectarian policy from Iran has to go, if turning Iran into non religious republic will fix that than that's better. Most iranians are not religious so I don't see why you have supreme leader and tell all Shias to follow your madhab.

You and your monarchs are a reason of all this terrorism in this world. It is not about ME or Asia. We in balkans equally curse you and pray for your death. Your funded Militants has hands full of innocent blood.May Almighty give you slow and painful death and we will cheer on that day.

you are completely wrong about Iranians and Iran. if one day you could visit the country to understand it...

No I'm not wrong at all. Lets tell it as it's it. What I outlined is the reality. If a Pakistani, Arab Sunni, Palestinian sunni,Turkish Sunni all come here and tell you your agenda is very fishy and is anti Islam then it is. Sectarian Iranians come to dismiss the Sunni world as 'wahabis', margininlizong all of us.then you begin entering enemy of Islam territory. I don't care how you justify your agenda, you're only justifying it to yourselves. Look at your idiot fellow Iranians in this thread. Their hostile rhetoric creates more enemies for you. A lot of it is washed up rhetoric, ie blah blah you evil wahabis.they're afraid of stating directly they want to destroy Saudi Arabia.

this is your extremist idea of Iran and shia islam.
there is a difference between sunnis we have no problem with and extremists like wahabis (we hate IS , talibans, and what? it is not normal?)

destroying saudi arabia is a pure fantasm by some and an excuse by some other.
Khomeiny was very good to speak a lot and say what he had in his heart : from his very pro Palestinian thoughts to his anti kingdom ideas .
but words are words.
and actions are actions. pro hezbollah policy is action. helping Iraq nowadays, and i am very proud of it, is another action. when my country is fighting the devil IS created by KSA and baathists , it is good to clean their country from it .
i just hope they neve have militia staying in the streets after all this. this is the biggest danger .

turkey wants caliphate with saudis and with you .. ok but then let the people choose
at least in iran we don't want this . we are modern . we value art, philosophy. tolerance .
a few guys sick in our country are in some parts of the commands? we always hope better future .
and let us believe so. because we are always ready to make Iran an enlighten country
giving all the rights for the women, the rights to express its religion (not like in France for exemple), and a libera economy in a way like the US : if you are poor hard worker and talentuous you can succeed (not like in France for exemple)
see we have lot of good points we can give ... let's be patient

For the 100th time Please give me 1 reliable picture or video of Iranian soldiers , advisers or Iranian weapons in Yemen .

Have you seen a parrot? It doesn't have thinking power or ability to analyze data or words, it just repeats what it's been told, just like some people here. I swear some people here look exactly like a parrot, it's like no brain is involved at all.

Iran=Shia=bad
Saudi=Sunni=good ===> hence its telling the truth, it's not killing civilians, it has not invaded Yemen based on lies, they are not cowards and Saudis are not the spiritual leaders and founders of current terrorism in ME.

This is apparently the furthest they can think.

My advice to you, just leave it, you are not going to have any results or proper answers.

No I'm not wrong at all. Lets tell it as it's it. What I outlined is the reality. If a Pakistani, Arab Sunni, Palestinian sunni,Turkish Sunni all come here and tell you your agenda is very fishy and is anti Islam then it is. Sectarian Iranians come to dismiss the Sunni world as 'wahabis', margininlizong all of us.then you begin entering enemy of Islam territory. I don't care how you justify your agenda, you're only justifying it to yourselves. Look at your idiot fellow Iranians in this thread. Their hostile rhetoric creates more enemies for you. A lot of it is washed up rhetoric, ie blah blah you evil wahabis.they're afraid of stating directly they want to destroy Saudi Arabia.

There is a reason that your 'Sunni' brothers in Egypt are squeezing you even more than Israel, maybe they know what they are dealing with and we don't, I can't say for sure.

You are on your 'Anti-Iran' period right now, I'm waiting for the day you start cursing Saudis, Egypt, Jordan and all others again. Despite extreme disagreements I have with @BLACKEAGLE, I kinda understand him when it comes to you.

Destroying Yemen & killing civilians sure thought Iran a lesson. Next time, maybe you guys will attack another defenseless Arab country, to give us a slap in the face.
What are hauties doing in Yamen? Distributing flowers? Hauties,Hammas,HezbMullah,Iraqi bands. They aren't doing any better than what's being done to Hauties. Iran should reconsider her imperalistic approach until every other non shia country sides against them. Ayatullah LLC got overconfident this time.

you are completely wrong about Iranians and Iran. if one day you could visit the country to understand it...

How come what he is saying is wrong? I mean the Internet is FULL of anti-arabisim that Persian nationalists spread with deep bitter feeling of the conquest and its consequences.

@Hussein

You claim to be secular but your views are no different than pro revolution Iranians. Again I'm in no mood for your whitewashing and will not accept any of it or any of your justifications. So don't bother wasting your time. All I'm saying is that nobody denies Iranians the right to do what's in interest of their country. However everybody is against Iranian sectarian policy of 'exporting revolution' which directly harms Arabs to a great extent.

@Serpentine

Hey smart guy, world isn't black and white. I will still criticize Arab regimes if I deem it justified. You can criticize Arab regimes and Iranian regime and Israeli regime all at same time. It's not about standing in one block. Otherwise you end up being a 'parrot' as you accuse others. I only stand firmly with most islamists. Yes I criticized past Saudi government. Even Saudi members themselves like @azzo opposed the previous administrations policy of supporting Sisi in Egypt. Now Saudi Arabia has new administration which so far has priorities we find to be much better. And fixed mistakes of past. This is called life, with life comes change. And Arab members dint mind if I criticize their governments. Me and @Frogman @Hell NO have discussions on Egyptian affairs which recently have been going smoothly. It's normal to disagree and not all of them hold it against me. I dont what kind of perfect world you live in which everything is perfect.

Maybe next time, first gather the forces, have a plan, and then attack a country. Rather than attack a country and then rush all around the world trying to get soldiers to fight for you.

It's interesting that you say this while you are living in one of the active coalition members countries, the UAE. According to your previous posts, you have been living in Dubai for most of your life. Persia or Iran or whatever is an hour flight, and most Western countries have been offering you guys safe heaven through refugee immigration visas (among other types of immigration routes). Yet, you decide to live among Arabs that hate you and look down on you. Shamelessly trading your dignity for stacks of dollars.

There are over 100 thousand Saudi military personnel already in the front with Yemen. The participation of other coalition members is really symbolic. And even if we run out of enough military personnel, it doesn't take us much time to gather 300,000 emotionally, religiously charged guys into our own war. There were Saudis that fought in Bosnia, Afghanistan, and Chechnya. All fought for causes other than their own. We are also using our own fighter jets and helicopters with our own personnel throughout the operation. Unlike the Mullahs which are fighting in Syria through the Lebanese members of Hezbollah.

Last edited:
Persia or Iran or whatever

@Hussein

You claim to be secular but your views are no different than pro revolution Iranians. Again I'm in no mood for your whitewashing and will not accept any of it or any of your justifications. So don't bother wasting your time. All I'm saying is that nobody denies Iranians the right to do what's in interest of their country. However everybody is against Iranian sectarian policy of 'exporting revolution' which directly harms Arabs to a great extent.

@Serpentine

Hey smart guy, world isn't black and white. I will still criticize Arab regimes if I deem it justified. You can criticize Arab regimes and Iranian regime and Israeli regime all at same time. It's not about standing in one block. Otherwise you end up being a 'parrot' as you accuse others. I only stand firmly with most islamists. Yes I criticized past Saudi government. Even Saudi members themselves like @azzo opposed the previous administrations policy of supporting Sisi in Egypt. Now Saudi Arabia has new administration which so far has priorities we find to be much better. And fixed mistakes of past. This is called life, with life comes change. And Arab members dint mind if I criticize their governments. Me and @Frogman @Hell NO have discussions on Egyptian affairs which recently have been going smoothly. It's normal to disagree and not all of them hold it against me. I dont what kind of perfect world you live in which everything is perfect.
It is better to stay silent Because Shiites are majority in ME and they don't want to get slaughtered by takfiri wahabi zombies.

mid-east-religion-1024x805.jpg

Saudis behind 60% of Iraq bombings: Saudi paper | Islamic Invitation Turkey

Last edited by a moderator:
And Khameni and Iran are unislamic. Majority of Muslims are Sunni, they don't share your view of 'Islamic'. If you're anti Saudi because it's a kingdom then you sure agree toppling Iranian government as well then establishing Islamic caliphate.

Islamic caliphate? really? and why Iran is not Islamic? just asking ...

Islamic caliphate? really? and why Iran is not Islamic? just asking ...

He's the one saying monarchs are anti Islam so what else besides caliphate does he want it replaced with??

Back
Top Bottom