What's new

Malaysian Defence Minister Taunts LCA Tejas as a Test Subject.!!

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
20230320_070723.jpg

I guess it taunts the JF-17 even more, since it, unlike the Tejas, does not use a US jet engine. He sees anything else as crap.
The JF-17 did not make the shortlist.

Embarrassing case of trolling.

I guess it taunts the JF-17 even more, since it, unlike the Tejas, does not use a US jet engine. He sees anything else as crap.

Embarrassing case of comprehension to say the least, posting 18 month old link doesn't make you more credible.
How does JF-17 which is currently operated by three airforces fits the "Test Subject".

Embarrassing case of comprehension to say the least, posting 18 month old link doesn't make you more credible.
How does JF-17 which is currently operated by three airforces fits the "Test Subject".

On top of that the flying samosa is the only one to get a verbal lashing.

No self respecting nation will have flying samosas in the air.

I'm still confused if that samosa is flying or being dragged by a food truck with a green screen behind it for visual effects to show it's flying.

Lol Indian source for Pakistani aircraft lol

Yes, the JF-17 was out early…
So it was worse than a ”Test Subject”.

Beta Jf17 is far past its teenage years and is already screwing mother india. From right from left 🤣 being bombed by pakistani jf17s in kashmir and being bombed by myanmar jf17s in nagaland. Mata ki jai Bhindia loves being screwed by Muslim thundera.

Baby tejas is stuck in teenage years since last 3 decades… still testing mk1 now talk of testing mk2. Bhindians just love test. All talk 0 action

3 nations 🤣 - Euphemistic way of saying 7 operated by Myanmar and 3 by Nigeria, less than a squadron. The fact that Nigeria didnt order after 3 is the biggest testemant to this aircraft, was probably given to them for free for marketing purposes.

Did anyone read the actual source?

In the entire article 1 single reference about Tejas.
The government had previously considered fighter jets offered by various countries, including India (Tejas), Pakistan (JF-17), Russia (MIG-35), and Turkey (Hurizet)

Looks like you guys are mocking your own jet :rofl:

Yes, the JF-17 was out early…
So it was worse than a ”Test Subject”.

Irrespective of the emotions associated with this thread, China is definitely far ahead of India wrt to self-sufficiency for critical defense manufacturing. Not only aircraft, but they are also ahead in missile technology and shipbuilding area with defense manufacturing. Due to this reason, the JF fighter plane will be easier to showcase and sell it to mid-tier customers in East Asia, Africa, and Latin America nations.

It is really strange that India should even participate in such kind of bidding when IAF by itself is waiting for Tejas to be delivered to them. So without the usage of the host country, none of the export customers will be fully convinced of its ability to operate.

Back
Top Bottom