What's new

Malaysia Malay anti China riot

For me, i don't. But i leave in East Malaysia so we don't really have race issue (yet).
Also, the Malay race in West Malaysia is more progressive.

Three factors that made the incident worse are:
1. People misused the social media to spread hated and false information.
2. Mentality of some Malaysian, which make them easily influence by others instead of using their brain to think.
3. Because of reason 2, they are easy to be used by politician to achieve their objective.

Like i said before, some countries are fxcked because of certain reasons. Malaysia is one of them (although we are not the worse). I haven't even include the religion factor into the problem yet...

If they are so maligned, then why don't they just immigrate to Singapore or abroad.

@powastick --- is there really a sense of racism you and other Chinese Malaysians experience in Malaysia? When I was there several years ago I didn't get that feeling.

If they are so maligned, then why don't they just immigrate to Singapore or abroad.

@powastick --- is there really a sense of racism you and other Chinese Malaysians experience in Malaysia? When I was there several years ago I didn't get that feeling.

Those who can come already came here.

Nihonjin either naive or self delusional, thinking that Sunni Malay can have no racism.

The only progressive Sunni are PKK kurds, as Marxism has saved them from nuttism.

If the parties that tend to represent Chinese (MCA) and Indians (MIC) in Malaysia are not willing to fight for the rights of their voters, blaming Malays and UMNO is downright absurd. Chinese and Indians, if they are so oppressed by the Malays, must stop voting for parties that have practically sold their interest in return of money as per your claim. Please look at the contradictions in your posts.
No contradictions here, majority of the non-Malays already voted for opposition. This has created huge friction, blaming the chinese conspire to bring down the government. Democracy doesn't work as you say, Chinese Majority area are deceptive. There are white area and black area. White area are heavily army, police and postal voters on crucial seat like the President of MCA. We can't even vote 'all' MCA/MIC members out. They are nothing but puppet. Great democracy.

Most notably Robert Kouk.
Example:
upload_2015-7-29_9-49-30.png

Read the comments too.
Ratu Naga - RASISME DI MALAYSIA: DEMI PERPADUANBangsa... | Facebook

Last edited:
:tdown:
Do you mean we need to take up arm to fight... (like those so called terrorist in some countries)
or we fight within the system?
Please use your brain.
Within or out of the system is your guys' choice.The point is you have to fight to earn your right and right now you are enslaved by malays by unfair laws which made by malays.

I had some discuss about this on youtube with some malay guys.

They said malay people were bullied by Hua ren. Those malay accused local policemen for taking bribery from Chinese while the thief was released just few hours later after he was caught .

Those policemen did take bribery not from Chinese abut Malay.

And they kept denying the fact that that malay was a thief even after CCTV footage went public.

I think they just a bunch of nationalists , not a big deal.

Here is the Inspector General of Police. He clarified everything. Now he is under attack by Malays nationalist.

Of course you have to fight within the system.
If you choose to fight outside the system, that mean you also can justify using terrorism to achieve you objective (Terrorism is extreme level of fighting outside the system). If people choose to do this, that's mean they are opportunist not the reformist.
Within or out of the system is your guys' choice.The point is you have to fight to earn your right and right now you are enslaved by malays by unfair laws which made by malays.

What is your point?
The Chinese born in Malaysia are Malaysian, not Chinese citizen.
you are Hua. What I said is truth.

Of course you have to fight within the system.
If you choose to fight outside the system, that mean you also can justify using terrorism to achieve you objective (Terrorism is extreme level of fighting outside the system). If people choose to do this, that's mean they are opportunist not the reformist.

What is your point?
The Chinese born in Malaysia are Malaysian, not Chinese citizen.
No,you are not fighting.I don't see you guys fighting.You are still slaves of malays and satisfied with that.No demonstrations,no anything,let alone the terrorist activity,you guys just don't have balls.This is a disgrace of chinese.You are satisfied to be slaves.Those terrorists are far better and worth respect than you.How could one respect someone satisfied to be slaves?

Thank you for justified your point, you proved that you support terrorism and just to show you have BALLS.
:closed:
No,you are not fighting.I don't see you guys fighting.You are still slaves of malays and satisfied with that.No boycott,no anything let alone the terrorist activity,you guys just don't have balls.This is a disgrace of chinese.You are satisfied to be slaves.Those terrorists are far better and worth respect than you.How could one respect someone satisfied to be slaves?

Thank you for justified your point, you proved that you support terrorism and just to show you have BALLS.
:closed:
Yes,We will overthrow the authority if we need to like we have done many times and other peoples who have balls always do.

Malay (being a majority race) being a big victim of Chinese (minorities), officially call everyone to boycott Chinese, few months ago.

No one in this world is a bigger victim than Malay.

Malay delusional mind will from occasions to occasions, got masturbate into orgasm and rant wicked Chinese.

The stage is set for a possible Chinese genocide. The hate against Chinese is so consummate that rival that of German Jews.

Now Malay is waiting a Messiah Hitler to set things right.

Minister calls for Malay boycott of Chinese businesses to lower prices - The Malaysian Insider

Ismail-Sabri-Yaakob-boycott-chinese-business.-Screenshot-from-The-Malaysian-Insider.png

This is the Guy that instigated the Malays to attack Chinese the next day evening after the initial brawl. After polis dispersed the crowd later happen the beating of 3 Chinese and their car.

He is the Army Veteran Chief. He has been arrested.

Activist Mohd Ali Baharom, better known as Ali Tinju, was arrested under the Sedition Act today for making an incendiary speech to a mob outside Low Yat Plaza in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday night. - See more at: Ali Tinju arrested for racist speech during Low Yat fracas - The Malaysian Insider

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom