What's new

Malaysia considering to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan: Malaysian HC

NahnI am just concerned Pakistan's infant mortality rate will rise even more due to hearts attacks among PDF Pakistanis after Malaysia dumps JFT.
Pakistan's infant mortality rate is already 75% higher than India.

but if they get i am sure 600 million bhangis without toilet in ur shithole will gonna die due to loose motions :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Living standards of Pakistan will fall further down due to loss of so many youths on pdf.Already Pakistan is lowest in South Asia in HDI index.

Poverty in India will going to raise more bcoz Indian troll and butthurt army will going to dismiss u from job.. India have more poverty then Pakistan.. India have less middile class people then Pakistan :partay:

Lol.The RMAF stated in its 2014-15 Annual report that they have no plans of increasing pilot intake but will increase number of ground technicians to alleviate maintenance issues.

Also Pakistanis claimed Argentina will soon choose JFT but instead Argentina even found second hand israeli mirages superior.

If Pakistan ever manages to deliver a single JET to SL I swear that I will donate $500 to defence.pk

That's not a good offer. $ 500 to a site that keeps you awake at all times???

Tejas was on static and flying display in Aero India 2015.
O meray bhai am pointing towards the very same specific case where it was shown in parade on trailer only. We are referring just to that very specific pic of that very event.

addtext_com_MDU0NzM5MzgzOTM1.jpg

India's GDP per capita is over 20% higher than Pakistan.:yahoo:

Doesn't show the prosperity my friend.

Mean wealth per adult in India = USD 4,706
Mean wealth per adult in Pakistan = USD 4,248

BUT

Median wealth per adult in India = USD 1,040
Median wealth per adult in Pakistan = USD 2,106

Distribution of adults by wealth range:

India:
Under USD 10 K = 94.4 %
Between USD 10 K and 100 K 5.2 %
Over USD 100 K = 0.3 %

Pakistan:
Under USD 10 K = 90.8 %
Between USD 10 K and 100 K 9.0 %
Over USD 100 K = 0.1 %

Can you comprehend the above for me please?

Republic Da

Republic Day is the highest security event in India.They don't allow crowd mingling with exhibits on that day.

That's why we are requesting you to not compare static display of JFT at Bahrain airshow and static display of Tejas at republic day parade.

Republic Day is the highest security event in India.They don't allow crowd mingling with exhibits on that day.

On that occasion Tejas would have been more glorified in air rather than on some trawler on ground.

On that occasion Tejas would have been more glorified in air rather than on some trawler on ground.

He will not understand. In fact he is just trying to understand the figures I have quoted in my previous posts. It is very difficult for him to digest against what he has been given all these years by Indian media..

Lol.The RMAF stated in its 2014-15 Annual report that they have no plans of increasing pilot intake but will increase number of ground technicians to alleviate maintenance issues.

Also Pakistanis claimed Argentina will soon choose JFT but instead Argentina even found second hand israeli mirages superior.

If Pakistan ever manages to deliver a single JET to SL I swear that I will donate $500 to defence.pk
Main question is...This is Pakistan-SL-Malaysian matter...Why are you hell bent on proving that JF-17 will never find any customer? Why is your arse burning?

Wealth distribution is of little use to compare economic production of two nations.
E.g. India's industrial output is 8.5x times of Pakistan.

India's human resources are also 7 times of Pakistan:D

Wealth distribution is of little use to compare economic production of two nations.

u r making urself a butt hurt troll who is making ur country look bad. please go milk the cows and leave jf17 matters 4 pakistanis 2 discuss

India is 4x in terms of size and 8x in terms of population than Pakistan..so what?

Back
Top Bottom