What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

Can you explain how?

You know that very well.

First,the TTP have sponsors who are in touch directly from across the border.
Second, whenever Pakistan starts an major offensive, the US/ISAF posts in Afghanistan (border) are withdrawn hence leaving a gap for the TTP fighters to run across the border, seek refuge till the operation is clear, and latter come back again. This is the fact why the success ratio of the operations are not high enough, and why after repeated offensives, the TTP still survives.

In my opinion, don't start any major offensive right now, it will not bring any more good that targeted serial bombing. You waste a lot of munitions, economy and the lives of soldiers for too little outcome. Not to forget that Pakistan is being pushed by everyone to go onto this war again, and sustain more injuries (to army and economy) whereas COAS Kiyani has been trying to delay any major offensive as far as possible.

Not the word major.

You know that very well.

Second, whenever Pakistan starts an major offensive, the US/ISAF posts in Afghanistan (border) are withdrawn hence leaving a gap for the TTP fighters to run across the border, seek refuge till the operation is clear, and latter come back again. This is the fact why the success ratio of the operations are not high enough, and why after repeated offensives, the TTP still survives.

So, when the US goes, the TTP will still get refuge in A-stan when PA goes after them. They will still go into A-stan, with even less fear if anything.

When US goes, TTP will have even more A-stan for themselves, but that's just my opinion.

I agree with you that a major operation does not need to be carried out at this time (elections fast approaching etc etc), but it will have to be taken at sometime.

But your opinion that when US goes, it would be a piece of cake to get rid of TTP and other terrorists seems too straightforward to me.

And how will the TTP stop all it's doing now when US leaves? Who will wave the magic wand that everything will disappear the day US leaves?

That is a gross misconception.

Once the supply of free weapons,ammunition,C4 and accurate intelligence stops..
There wont be a need of magic wand.

So, when the US goes, the TTP will still get refuge in A-stan when PA goes after them. They will still go into A-stan, with even less fear if anything.

When US goes, TTP will have even more A-stan for themselves, but that's just my opinion.

I agree with you that a major operation does not need to be carried out at this time (elections fast approaching etc etc), but it will have to be taken at sometime.

But your opinion that when US goes, it would be a piece of cake to get rid of TTP and other terrorists seems too straightforward to me.

But then TTP wont have the free flow of cash .
Did you miss the news about kamra attacker?
How much money was found in his account?

Benazir was completely blinded by her hate for zia,and her yearning fir seeking revenge for her dad.
She was the first one to support CIA induced terrorism inside Pakistan.

with one of the world most biggest and power full and nuke powered army we shouldn't worry about some rag tag Taliban militia in Afghanistan. They have to tackle them at the borders this wont be quick and will take some years to implement.

Because PA cannot use nukes in tribal areas. So being nuclear armed matters not here.
There is a way.....seek and shoot dead,as they started doing in Balochistan. But then people of Pakistan went ape on PA,that includes supreme court...
Result? PA had to stop and there was a major bomb blast in Balochistan yesterday?
Unknowingly by hindering the work if PA, many if us make terrorism easy,and the work of security forces difficult.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.

We had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Malala and the cowardly dogs that shot her.

You know that very well.

In my opinion, don't start any major offensive right now, it will not bring any more good that targeted serial bombing. You waste a lot of munitions, economy and the lives of soldiers for too little outcome. Not to forget that Pakistan is being pushed by everyone to go onto this war again, and sustain more injuries (to army and economy) whereas COAS Kiyani has been trying to delay any major offensive as far as possible.

Not the word major.

So the gist is we have to bear the scum until US departure from Afghanistan? Give me a break, US ain't going anywhere for another decade. Going by your logic we'll have to tolerate more attacks on our bases, more suicide bombing across the country, more attacks like the one in very thread. I am sorry but I can't see funerals of innocent people, we shouldn't let them exploit our impuissance in our area bordering Afghanistan.

If Americans are not ready to halt the deserters at Afghan border then you have a reason to question their sincerity with WOT, exactly the same way they question yours. You have all your diplomatic channels open, utilize them.

Hath pe hath dharay muntezar-e-farda! Absolutely an absurd approach.

Safriz answered your query, and I would add more to that. When the US leaves, PA can build more post (temporary), for this operation, on the border, They would be little to escape and hell shall erupt for above, raining cluster bombs and JDAMs like never before. Also, there would be more aircraft by that time to participate in this final offensive (UAV of PAF and PAA). All you need to do is man the border, so that it becomes more dangerous for the TTP to head towards than face the incoming forces. Not to mention that we have had artillery shells fired on Pakistani positions from across the border and latter when the TTP commanders sought refuge, safely, the US apologized for mistaking us to be TTP.

It changes the whole course, and benefits Pakistan Army. But something tells me that, once the US leaves Afghanistan, the TTP will go into hiding and most of them shall abandon their positions.

We should attack with precision strikes our enemies in Afghan, and we also need to restore Pakistani national sovereignty over all of Pakistan's territory.

I am against bombing campaign. TTP and sectarian killers are Pakistanis and indistinguishable from ordinary citizens. After South Waziristan action, Mahsud Taliban killers shifted to Karachi. As a result, we found TPP gunmen sitting on ‘Kati pahaari’ and shooting trouser wearing street walkers (Pathans wear mostly Shalwar) in war against MQM. Similarly, supporters of Sufi Mohammed ran way after military action in Swat to comeback after situation improved in their favour.

Militancy poison was injected into Pakistan society during Afghan war with the help of the bigots Zia ul Haq (hope he is rotting in hell) and his side kick Hamid Gul. This cancer has been nourished by the Madrasahs operated by Tariq Azam of SSP and supported by political leaders such as Munawwar Hassan of JI, Hafiz Said of Jamaat Dawa. Also partially by likes of Fazlur Rahman of JUI and Allama Binori. Sad to admit that even main stream politicians such as Rana Sana ullah and Imran Khan have succumbed to charm of militancy, probably to woo the TTP sympathizer’s vote.

First and foremost should be a sustained campaign to change hearts and minds of the TTP sympathizers. For this we need to invite get back progressive Islamic Scholars such as Jawed Ghamdi back into Pakistan. Jawed Ghamdi along with Tahirul Qadri should be given time on the TV Channels where they can denounce the incorrect interpretations such as instance of Hazrat Khizr (AS) use in Malala case and convince Pakistani that TTP interpretation of Sharia and Islam
is totally wrong.

TTP sympathizers of the media should be shunned. This should be in combination with close scrutnity of syllabus and funding of all the madrasahs in Pakistan without exception. If you to run a school in Pakistan, the State has a right to know what you are teaching.

Next item should be targeting of the people who provide support to the militants. 99% of the people arrested by the police and the agencies are set free by the courts. One can understand that when TTP butchers won’t even leave innocent girls such as Malala, all possible eye witnesses of the bombings will be too scared to come forward.

Human right lawyers may not like it, but we need to enact laws which allow detention without trial for unlimited period. Similar to US Guantanamo Bay prison and any one proven to be helping militants in any way whatsoever to be treated exactly the same way. It may be a bit drastic but we are in the middle of war of survival.
Our foreign policy also needs to change. Whether good or bad Taliban; Pakistani territory must not be used as a safe haven for those who attack our neighbours. Once we can conclusively prove that Pakistan is not providing direct or indirect support to the freedom fighters that attack ISAF forces and hide away in North Waziristan: there would be no pretext for drone attacks and Pakistan would be able to take the matter up in the Security Council. If US still persists, international opinion would be against her and TTP supporters won’t be able to claim the drone attacks are with the connivance of GOP.

What I propose is easier said than done. There would be hue and cry from the militant supporting section of the society as well as sectarian Deobandi parties. I am already 69, thus most of my generation will die off soon this it matters little. But what about our children’s children and generations after that? Do we want to leave a hell hole for our furture generations?

However, do we have statesmen who dare to take tough measures to make Pakistan safe for ordinary citizens? Or are we have become such hypocrites that we dare not name Taliban as perpetrators of attack on Malala, either out of fear or out love of Taliban cause? PPP Gov't is certainly incapable of performing this task.

I agree with every sentence in that post, except for the reddened part. The second sentence there says why the first sentence is invalid. A trial is where you establish someone's guilt. Unless you hold a trial, you can't prove that he or she has been helping militants in any way. So imprisonment without trial does not serve the cause of justice in any way. As to the last sentence, if you are in a state of survival, what are you fighting for the survival OF? For a modern society as opposed to the kind of society they want? Then why would you want to destroy the very thing that makes the difference between these two kinds of outlooks - regard for individual human rights and liberties?

When Wisnton Churchil was asked if he would continue the art subsidy during world war 2, he said "Of course, what do you think we are fighting FOR?" Surely that applies more to human rights and liberties than to arts?

The attack on Malala Yousafzai was hatached by that bastard fazlullah , he is not in NWA that SOB is under protection in afghanistan while NATO/US continue to look the other way.

The whole nation is praying for Malala , at the same time we need to watch out for political opportunists and vultures that are trying to use this tragedy as a means to further their anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan agendas

TTP is primarily based in NWA with smaller footprints in the rest of the tribal areas, so it is the right place for the operation. We should also work with the US to find and kill Fazlullah in Kunar across the border. The fact that the HN allows TTP to operate from NWA does'nt bode well for them either. There are no 'good' militants in NWA. At some point, we'll need to clean the swamp completely.

The only anti-pakistan agenda would be to let these thugs operate freely. There must be zero tolerance for militants including the HN. But first, we need to take care of TTP.

253099_461957177176811_1968263467_n.jpg

253099_461957177176811_1968263467_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/253099_461957177176811_1968263467_n.jpg

dunno why Image is not displaying

She is now in my Official List of Heroes :)

by the way for the first time I agree with the Military apologists though my reasons against the operation are different from theirs, yet both are against military operation !!

Back
Top Bottom