What's new

Malala Yousafzai's speech to the UN.

It should not come to any one as a surprise when we see a modern day malala without a head scarf dropping taliban rhetoric and accussing GoP and society religion directly- thats the whole point-

hmmm.... US/nato trying to create a bad image of taliban.trying to convince the world that the a taliban government in afghanistan is not in their best interests,that's all ! :)

How innocent, let me pack you up and send you to Waziristan so you can see the "righteous" Taliban for yourself. Most likely they will molest you to begin with, and strap a suicide vest on you to go and blow up a school,a mosque,a train station,a school bus,some shias,some christians,some ahmadis.....here you are on your path to "heaven".

I see how a 16 year old girl can scare the sh it out of your idols by simply swapping a school bag for a suicide vest..... so "innocent" are they that a 16 year old girl can scare the crap out of them.

images

It should not come to any one as a surprise when we see a modern day malala without a head scarf dropping taliban rhetoric and accussing GoP and society religion directly- thats the whole point-

Oh come on, try harder.... it sounds too ridiculous to believe...way too ridiculous. What if she was your daughter?

neptune what about the lives of the innocent afghani civilian who died as a Civilians result of US led military actions. as u and i are muslims and u are proud of ur military's assistance in the so called war of terror i'll try to answer ur question as a muslim , tell me what does islam says about violence and revenge ? it gives us the permission to retaliate but just as much as the wrong done to us , no more ! now tell me how many innocent civilians died during the war and how many in the 9-11 ? lets see .......... just 20000 civilian's were killed in us/nato airstrikes in the first 4 months of the war,only god knows how many more got killed after that in 12 years.for the sake of argument lets just say that the taliban were also involved in the 9-11 alongside al qaida. tell me does that justify what you people did to afghanistan ?

Hey bro, do you think I care about these after hearing my weapons instructer died in Afghanistan in a heli crash? Do you think I care about it after they killed a Turkish Marine Colonel when we first arrived there? Do you think I care about it when thinking our fallen killed by Al-Qaeda at both pre-9/11 and post-9/11? Do you think I care about it ? We do not support the war on terror, we're one of the founders of it, and I'm not much proud of it but I'd do the same. Try to emphasize, what'd happen if Pakistan looses 3,000 innocents in one day? I'm not a big fan of US policies but I sure know that who deserves a forced response. 21st Century was the date that even our religic world betrayed us not we to them. Yeah, I do fully support the war on terror and the Operation Enduring Freedom. Honestly today no muslim state really likes Turkey other than Pakistan. All Pakistanis are my brothers&sisters. But do you know what? Till Today we'd be invaded more than a dozen times. But again no-one in this world has the balls to attack Turkey, NATO (not US, and I know what I'm sayin. Don't tell me that am a victim of US propaganda) showed it's true face to us. During my former education years I've met with several both muslim and nato soldiers. And honestly from my perspective;
I believe to NATO. What do you believe for?

Hey bro, do you think I care about these after hearing my weapons instructer died in Afghanistan in a heli crash? Do you think I care about it after they killed a Turkish Marine Colonel when we first arrived there? Do you think I care about it when thinking our fallen killed by Al-Qaeda at both pre-9/11 and post-9/11? Do you think I care about it ? We do not support the war on terror, we're one of the founders of it, and I'm not much proud of it but I'd do the same. Try to emphasize, what'd happen if Pakistan looses 3,000 innocents in one day? I'm not a big fan of US policies but I sure know that who deserves a forced response. 21st Century was the date that even our religic world betrayed us not we to them. Yeah, I do fully support the war on terror and the Operation Enduring Freedom. Honestly today no muslim state really likes Turkey other than Pakistan. All Pakistanis are my brothers&sisters. But do you know what? Till Today we'd be invaded more than a dozen times. But again no-one in this world has the balls to attack Turkey, NATO (not US, and I know what I'm sayin. Don't tell me that am a victim of US propaganda) showed it's true face to us. During my former education years I've met with several both muslim and nato soldiers. And honestly from my perspective;
I believe to NATO. What do you believe for?
you should have gotten rid of ur emotions before u replied ! we have seen our families die because of ur so called war on terror . what response do u expect from them .sit back and let let the muslims see their sisters be raped and children being bombed in kashmir , afghanistan , iraq , chechnya , palastine , burma ? look at these children ! do they look like terrorists to you ?
us-drone-attacks-kill-2043-people.jpe

How innocent, let me pack you up and send you to Waziristan so you can see the "righteous" Taliban for yourself. Most likely they will molest you to begin with, and strap a suicide vest on you to go and blow up a school,a mosque,a train station,a school bus,some shias,some christians,some ahmadis.....here you are on your path to "heaven".

I see how a 16 year old girl can scare the sh it out of your idols by simply swapping a school bag for a suicide vest..... so "innocent" are they that a 16 year old girl can scare the crap out of them.
hmmm...... it seems i didn't made my point very clear ! unfortunately i agree with zaid hamid's theory of good and evil taliban.....i never said that i support ttp . they are a bunch of shitheads. i am just trying to say that the afghans have the right to govern their country however they see fit ! :)

hmmm...... it seems i didn't made my point very clear ! unfortunately i agree with zaid hamid's theory of good and evil taliban.....i never said that i support ttp . they are a bunch of shitheads. i am just trying to say that the afghans have the right to govern their country however they see fit ! :)

So who shot Malala?

Both Taliban are stone age monsters, except the one's struggle is to fight an invasion force the other's to kill indiscriminately.

So who shot Malala?

Both Taliban are stone age monsters, except the one's struggle is to fight an invasion force the other's to kill indiscriminately.
sir , kindly tell me do u consider the 75% of pakistanis who are living under the line of poverty and probably worst conditions than the taliban as monsters ? :what: kindly have a look at ur pak sarzameen
images
47942_1311055911183_1674205816_634076_2731724_n.jpg
16pak2.jpg
ccom-5.2.jpg

Ok, so she got shot up by a Talib. Brave girl. But why so much publicity and exposure as if she's done something earth-shattering? Why has she been put on such a high pedestal?

Future Pakistani PM in the making? Probably :cheesy:
Pakistan may not exist by then.

you should have gotten rid of ur emotions before u replied ! we have seen our families die because of ur so called war on terror . what response do u expect from them .sit back and let let the muslims see their sisters be raped and children being bombed in kashmir , afghanistan , iraq , chechnya , palastine , burma ? look at these children ! do they look like terrorists to you ?
us-drone-attacks-kill-2043-people.jpe

So what you can't blame the all fault to the field? I'm sorry for their loss. And those operator who launch those attacks should be sentenced in the military court. But you give me a couple of kids pics (RIP to them, don't think that I don't care them)

2003 Istanbul bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkish helicopter crashes in Afghanistan; 14 dead - Washington Times

6548(1).jpg

So what do say to this MSgt? He was reported KIA in March 2012.

Ha what's gonna happen to his family, his son at same age as mine? Not to mention the pilot Major's 5 yo daughter crying in the funeral? I was there. I wish all of them a bloody death. So are those the guys you support?

21623907500.jpg

Seriously? Bad Image of Taliban? It is not as if the Taliban needs a PR agency to improve their image - they need to change their attitudes and realize they are not in the 13th century.

In terms of educated society, science and technology muslims were far better off in 13th century then they are today. so dont associate 13th century as a dark century.

sir , kindly tell me do u consider the 75% of pakistanis who are living under the line of poverty and probably worst conditions than the taliban as monsters ? :what: kindly have a look at ur pak sarzameen
images
47942_1311055911183_1674205816_634076_2731724_n.jpg
16pak2.jpg
ccom-5.2.jpg

Does poverty has to do anything with my query?

BTW 75% of Pakistanis ain't living under poverty line.

@Neptune are u comparing this soldier PoW with these kids ! i dunno his story so do tell ! btw when did afghanistan war became urs that turkey blindly jumped into it ! finally you people get a decent PM who atleast had a tear to shed for the poor burmese muslims and u people reject him !

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune are u comparing this soldier PoW with these kids ! i dunno his story so do tell ! btw when did afghanistan war became urs that turkey blindly jumped into it ! finally you people get a decent PM who atleast had a tear to shed for the poor burmese muslims and u people reject him !

"Under Article 4, any member state can convene a meeting of
NATO members to "consult" when it feels its independence or security are threatened. In practice, it has rarely been used and sends a strong political symbol to the greater world that NATO is concerned about a particular situation. It's been invoked 3 times by Turkey"

"Article 5 is known as the "one-for-all and all-for-one" article, the keystone of NATO as an organization. It states that an "armed attack" against one member is an attack against all and sets in motion the possibility of collective self-defense. It's been invoked once, by US in 9/11"

Al-Qaeda was also attacking to us too. Plus, ask the all Afghan members here what do they think about the Turks in there

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on, try harder.... it sounds too ridiculous to believe...way too ridiculous. What if she was your daughter?

interesting question-
If she was my daughter i would have tried every thing in my power to keep her away from grabbing unnecessary attention or get in controversies that will put her life in danger- specially specially when i am just an ordinary man living in a country whose society and government is helpless against extremism and the Talibans- and that is before the attack-

After attack i will try my best to not let my daughter to be used as a pawn by international conspirators owning to a targeted agenda against Pakistan-

Spare a thought and kudos for Malalas unfortunate friend that got injured with her and is still living in Pakistan and still going to school- Thats a Pakistani i like-

While Malalas father got a job in British Consulate and soon Malala will be a British citizen- Daughter of Pakistan and Cause of women education in Pakistan gaya tail lenay-

Back
Top Bottom