What's new

Malala Yousafzai's speech to the UN.

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[video]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5010261/Malala-Yousafzai-gives-awe-inspiring-speech-to-UN-officials.html#ooid=JoNXI4ZDqEFbKmp242d41UFIIqHx0r qJ[/video]

Ok, so she got shot up by a Talib. Brave girl. But why so much publicity and exposure as if she's done something earth-shattering? Why has she been put on such a high pedestal?

Future Pakistani PM in the making? Probably :cheesy:

Ok, so she got shot up by a Talib. Brave girl. But why so much publicity and exposure as if she's done something earth-shattering? Why has she been put on such a high pedestal?

Future Pakistani PM in the making? Probably :cheesy:
hmmm.... US/nato trying to create a bad image of taliban.trying to convince the world that the a taliban government in afghanistan is not in their best interests,that's all ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm.... US/nato trying to create a bad image of taliban.trying to convince the world that the a taliban government in afghanistan is not in their best interests,that's all ! :)

Seriously? Bad Image of Taliban? It is not as if the Taliban needs a PR agency to improve their image - they need to change their attitudes and realize they are not in the 13th century.

as an indian,in this regard i agree with the usa..

Trying to create what bad image? They're already dirty and as responsible as Al-Qaeda for the murder of 3,000 innocent people as well 56 Turkish civilians. Not to mention our casualities in Afghanistan. It's good that we're staying in that hole.

Well i need You to See This..! [video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvhwo2_conspiracy-behind-attack-on-malala-yousufzai-english-version_news[/video]

Trying to create what bad image? They're already dirty and as responsible as Al-Qaeda for the murder of 3,000 innocent people as well 56 Turkish civilians. Not to mention our casualities in Afghanistan. It's good that we're staying in that hole.
neptune what about the lives of the innocent afghani civilian who died as a Civilians result of US led military actions. as u and i are muslims and u are proud of ur military's assistance in the so called war of terror i'll try to answer ur question as a muslim , tell me what does islam says about violence and revenge ? it gives us the permission to retaliate but just as much as the wrong done to us , no more ! now tell me how many innocent civilians died during the war and how many in the 9-11 ? lets see .......... just 20000 civilian's were killed in us/nato airstrikes in the first 4 months of the war,only god knows how many more got killed after that in 12 years.for the sake of argument lets just say that the taliban were also involved in the 9-11 alongside al qaida. tell me does that justify what you people did to afghanistan ?

@RAMPAGE this all is really embarassing- while a young Pakistani girl talks to UN about children education- the same platform is silent when the same children are bombed bu amriki drone-
Seems like the only recognized child victims of the war are the ones targetted by taliban while the biggest terrorist amrika has a free license to kill children in name of national security-

@RAMPAGE this all is really embarassing- while a young Pakistani girl talks to UN about children education- the same platform is silent when the same children are bombed bu amriki drone-
Seems like the only recognized child victims of the war are the ones targetted by taliban while the biggest terrorist amrika has a free license to kill children in name of national security-
exactly but @Neptune doesn't seem to get the point !

Back
Top Bottom