What's new

Malala Yousafzai to receive Anne Frank courage award

This is beyond conspiracy theories. You can easily pinpoint a stooge by counting the number of awards and medals he/she has received from west supported/funded bleeding heart non-government organizations.

Let me name a few: Arundhati Roy, Medha Patkar in India; Malala in Pakistan; Muhammad Yunus in Bangladesh. They might seem to be fighting for the right cause but in reality these people are anarchists on enemies' payroll.

We do have social problems but we cannot allow outsiders to use our social problems to create chaos in our region. The solution must come from within. We know who supported and funded the anti-nuclear plant agitation in Tamilnadu don't we?

To further your point, and not your agenda, did you guys know how many awards Malala has been blessed with so far??? I mean Mother Teressa never got this much attention! One just has to think logically.

Astaghfirulla!

What a pathetic statement to make

Such is the sad state of mind of the Islamist terrorirsts and their sympathizers.

In their hate, they will destroy nay shoot little girls in the head

support such barbarity

and if anyone ever dares to support such heroic girls

just declare them heretics.

Nothing new. Islamist Mullahs have done the same thing and in the process murdered the likes of Usman rah and Imam Hussain rah.

So carry on your death and destruction

your attacks on little girls

Shows how brave you all are.

how bloody braves nay cowards

First of all, I have no idea why you rant about me being one of those who support terrorism or attacks on Children, women, non combatants, etc. You do not want to think with your head what Malala, her family and the west are doing then so be it!

With so called Pakistani's like you, if you are indeed a Pakistani, who needs an India next door or Indian TTP within!! I mean people like you do not even think for a minute why just Malala, how come she survived an apparent short range bullet to the head by trained TTP terrorists? You never think how none of the other children, women and innocents that have either been blown up by the TTP scum/American drones or are victims of such horrendous inhumane crimes never got even an iota of attention??

What's the point of arguing with you anyway! continue to hate everyone who either defends Islam or Pakistan, I have a fairly decent idea where you are headed too.

Last edited:
Not the Country but Taliban, you Pakistanis need much more people like her.

Its a small step to beeing like Afghanistan once Taliban manages to spread fear among the people, you as people must show the Taliban that you dont want their presence in your country.

The Talibaan deserve more respect then the rest of the world combined, for fighting the illegal US+NATO occupation of Afghanistan. The TTP, on the other hand, are the terrorist scum who just misuse the word Talibaan to give an impression that Talibaan = Terrorist.........to non engaged, non concerned people like you.

the reason people like faujihistorian get this meaningless "think tank" title is because the admins on PDF hold the same demented liberal views as this clown.

@Mav3rick
do people here actually think faujihistorian is a Muslim?

Atleast I do not believe him to be a Muslim. Maybe an atheist, there is a trend these days.

Last edited:
Are you by any chance God?

deciding who is Muslim and who is not

Do not commit shirk by trying to become Allah swt.

otherwise you will be in hell in this world and the hereafter as per God's commandments

Save yourself from becoming Mullahs
how can u say that to me ................... nauzubilla ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this thing make u infidel .................. yeah ur ................... cox its very
clear

Typical Fundoo mentality, Only God gets to decide who is muslim or not, who the hell are you?
u stay out of it,I'm not talking to you

yeah . RAW , CIA , YIA , aliens , greys , alpha darconians are resposible for whats happening in Pakistan, ? :lol: and not Islamists?
Islam has nothing to do with it at all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u may be one of them cox u don't respect Islam and also not likely to be
sincere with Pakistan!!!

Last edited:
bunch of suiciders and their $hit supporters are now the claimants of Sunnah
pathetic

yesterday you were saying that a religion is judged by its followers and never responded to the questions that I asked you?(remember the grandpa story you had asked me and i had replied back... to which i am still waiting for an answer)

and now you are saying that their claim to sunnah is pathetic.

When Islamists abuse Allah and Rasul name by placing their name and banners in the back and butchering people in the front, they bring the whole Islam down,.

Make up your mind do these taliban represent Islam or not?

The Brown Sahib has to toe the line of the Empire. That's how the make their living, by throwing their country and religion under the bus.

Mate it's clear as day that you are the ones toeing the line not @FaujHistorian - you've presented no critical thinking whatsoever. Even though you live in a country where the misuse of Islam is rife, you've proposed no way to control it.

In fact you guys have been misusing Islam yourself by labelling someone non-Muslim.

He has at least looked at the problem and proposed a very reasonable and proven solution - separate state from church.

Many Muslims would agree that the Islamic curriculum around the world needs to be reassessed and some of the vague, exploitable sections need to be dealt with. Sometimes Sunnah based practices need to be replaced to accommodate modern science and technology based ones.

It takes guts to look at the established majority in your country and to question their values, he has shown that but you guys are so desperate to hold onto your anchor (even though it is misplaced) that you will never be able to be critical of it.

To further your point, and not your agenda, did you guys know how many awards Malala has been blessed with so far??? I mean Mother Teressa never got this much attention! One just has to think logically.

First of all, I have no idea why you rant about me being one of those who support terrorism or attacks on Children, women, non combatants, etc. You do not want to think with your head what Malala, her family and the west are doing then so be it!

With so called Pakistani's like you, if you are indeed a Pakistani, who needs an India next door or Indian TTP within!! I mean people like you do not even think for a minute why just Malala, how come she survived an apparent short range bullet to the head by trained TTP terrorists? You never think how none of the other children, women and innocents that have either been blown up by the TTP scum/American drones or are victims of such horrendous inhumane crimes never got even an iota of attention??

What's the point of arguing with you anyway! continue to hate everyone who either defends Islam or Pakistan, I have a fairly decent idea where you are headed too.

I agree with you.

My question to these so called idiots who call themselves 'liberal and secular' is this?

- If Malala was a drone victim, would she have got this western adulation like she is getting now?

The people who are spearheading this Malala campaign are the biggest war criminals. They have attacked countries unprovoked. They have maimed children and women in Afghanistan and Pakistan like not even TTP could do. Yet they come around and preach us 'liberal and secular' values and 'freedom for women'! My foot.

Not just that. the narrative thats coming sugar coated in Malala story is so vicious against Islam, Pakistan and Pakistan's interest in the region. The pointer to that intention is in the book thats written by Chrisitna Lamb with Malala face on it.

Islam has nothing to do with it at all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u may be one of them cox u don't respect Islam and also not likely to be
sincere with Pakistan!!!

Islam does not support nationalism. What you are saying is actually the opposite of the truth; if you really are all about Islam, then you can never be sincere to Pakistan.

Why do you think these TTP's and other groups take the help of non-state individuals? To them any Muslim from anywhere in the world has a right to control / attack / support Pakistan.

I agree with you.

My question to these so called idiots who call themselves 'liberal and secular' is this?

- If Malala was a drone victim, would she have got this western adulation like she is getting now?

The people who are spearheading this Malala campaign are the biggest war criminals. They have attacked countries unprovoked. They have maimed children and women in Afghanistan and Pakistan like not even TTP could do. Yet they come around and preach us 'liberal and secular' values and 'freedom for women'! My foot.

Not just that. the narrative thats coming sugar coated in Malala story is so vicious against Islam, Pakistan and Pakistan's interest in the region. The pointer to that intention is in the book thats written by Chrisitna Lamb with Malala face on it.

Mate, hate the media campaign and the people exploiting her. You don't have to hate the girl - she's just saying what she has seen.

Only if he speaks about Islam as if he is a Muslim, otherwise we are not concerned with anybody's religion.

Apparently, even that is disputed at this stage.

No personal attacks please. Stick to the subject line.

Thank you

how can u say that to me ................... nauzubilla ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this thing make u infidel .................. yeah ur ................... cox its very
clear

sincere with Pakistan!!!

No personal attacks please. Right now you sound like a 2-bit village Mullah from mirpur terming others infidels.

Avoid it. you are a new member. Learn the rules.

Thank you

No personal attacks please. Stick to the subject line.

Thank you

No personal attacks please. Right now you sound like a 2-bit village Mullah from mirpur terming others infidels.

Avoid it. you are a new member. Learn the rules.

Thank you

you forgot to answer my question!!! Is this a case of intentional ignorance?

you forgot to answer my question!!! Is this a case of intentional ignorance?

your post was self-contradictory. So I let it be. Read it again and hopefully you can come up with something better.

I hate to teach a lesson on logic.

This thread is not meant for that. Talk about Malala getting another international award.

Thank you

Last edited:
Islam does not support nationalism. What you are saying is actually the opposite of the truth; if you really are all about Islam, then you can never be sincere to Pakistan.

Why do you think these TTP's and other groups take the help of non-state individuals? To them any Muslim from anywhere in the world has a right to control / attack / support Pakistan.

Mate, hate the media campaign and the people exploiting her. You don't have to hate the girl - she's just saying what she has seen.

Not at all. I m not hating the girl.

your post was self-contradictory. I hate to teach a lesson on logic.

This thread is not meant for that. Talk about Malala getting another international award.

Thank you

So are we just supposed to praise malala? Cant we have a difference of opinion?

And in case you haven't noticed all the talk (from your opponents), has been regarding malala, but from a point of view different from yours. Just because some people do not like the western tool (malala) being used once again to tarnish the image of Islam and Pakistan does not mean that we are not talking about malala! And if someone is supporting the usage of this propaganda tool than yes we do have a right to ask his logical reasoning for his arguments!

And as usual I am saying again, what happened to malala was wrong, and the western powers who are now projecting her , have done and are doing much more wrong than taliban.

Hope you understand brother.

Please please do teach me a lesson on logic

Malala is a brave girl who stood up to the bestial taliban.

She is braver than most men in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom