What's new

Malala Yousafzai to receive Anne Frank courage award

TBH I don't like this girl!!!

first of all , nobody is stopping you to give me a negative rating(as if i care) , second i dont consider them to be my family girls , because bitches like them and pimps like thier dads are nothing but a black spot on Pakistan ... for me she is nothing but malala cartoonzai or drama queen like meera and veena ...

Well said. The enemies of Pakistan have found common ground and are using traitors like Malala, her father etc., to portray a negative, taliban like image of Pakistan!

Malala now is a symbol for all the girls struggling under Islamist terror.

Please no need to nitpick

Aljazeera the Aljanaza should worry about Saudi girls, Syrian girls, iraqi girls who are in much worse predicament.

Thank you

"Islamist terror" is a nice choice of words!! Speaks wonders about your background!

:o:
I dont think that someone who fights for childrens right to have a propper education deserves this.

You Pakistanis should be proud to have such brave people.
The logic will go above your head. Don't try to find why many Pakistanis hate Malala. She did make a major mistake. She survived.
@levina @Ayush @Alpha1

He is senior member than you. You should not talk like this. And stop pointing fingers on moderators.

Cause he is the word of God??? Think again, what is he brining to the table, despite being a senior member, he is promoting anti Pakistan and anti Islam elements!! That is not a person who deserves any seniority respect!

Is any agency/fund planning to give courage award to people who were maimed by the US drones and gunships? Isn't the age of 11 too early for a human child to write anonymous blogs for the BBC?

Apparently she was just 9, not even 11 :)

:o:
I dont think that someone who fights for childrens right to have a propper education deserves this.

You Pakistanis should be proud to have such brave people.

I agree with your first line, however Malala is not the person she is portrayed as by the west. She is portrayed as a savior of female education and a champion of female rights in a country which tramples female education and female rights. That is not the case, my country does not trample women's rights, it gives them equal rights as to Men. Some areas and some traditions prevent the women from getting education or from other activities. However, it is not that country that should be blamed but the centuries old traditions.

TBH I don't like this girl!!!

No patriotic Pakistani does!

Last edited:
This thread shows how far beyond the point of no return have some "educated" Pakistanis gone .

Lets have conspiracy paratha for breakfast , conspiracy biryani for lunch and conspiracy kebab for dinner , not to forget conspiracy kool-Aid in between .

This thread shows how far beyond the point of no return have some "educated" Pakistanis gone .

Lets have conspiracy paratha for breakfast , conspiracy biryani for lunch and conspiracy kebab for dinner , not to forget conspiracy kool-Aid in between .

This is beyond conspiracy theories. You can easily pinpoint a stooge by counting the number of awards and medals he/she has received from west supported/funded bleeding heart non-government organizations.

Let me name a few: Arundhati Roy, Medha Patkar in India; Malala in Pakistan; Muhammad Yunus in Bangladesh. They might seem to be fighting for the right cause but in reality these people are anarchists on enemies' payroll.

We do have social problems but we cannot allow outsiders to use our social problems to create chaos in our region. The solution must come from within. We know who supported and funded the anti-nuclear plant agitation in Tamilnadu don't we?

He is senior member than you. You should not talk like this. And stop pointing fingers on moderators.

i am sorry to me he is kid , a 5 year old kid who is crying because i have different opinion :D and i am not saying anything bad to mods , just asking a simple question that why they make a guy with cheap mentality a PDF think tank

Cause he is the word of God???
Astaghfirulla!

What a pathetic statement to make

Such is the sad state of mind of the Islamist terrorirsts and their sympathizers.

In their hate, they will destroy nay shoot little girls in the head

support such barbarity

and if anyone ever dares to support such heroic girls

just declare them heretics.

Nothing new. Islamist Mullahs have done the same thing and in the process murdered the likes of Usman rah and Imam Hussain rah.

So carry on your death and destruction

your attacks on little girls

Shows how brave you all are.

how bloody braves nay cowards

This is beyond conspiracy theories. You can easily pinpoint a stooge by counting the number of awards and medals he/she has received from west supported/funded bleeding heart non-government organizations.

Let me name a few: Arundhati Roy, Medha Patkar in India; Malala in Pakistan; Muhammad Yunus in Bangladesh. They might seem to be fighting for the right cause but in reality these people are anarchists on enemies' payroll.

We do have social problems but we cannot allow outsiders to use our social problems to create chaos in our region. The solution must come from within. We know who supported and funded the anti-nuclear plant agitation in Tamilnadu don't we?

not sure what Roy did

But I do not think she was shot in the head by an Islamist barbarian nay coward

Attacking little girls and sending boys to suicide missions is the hallmark of Islamist these days.

And it is sad that you have decided to stand by the beardo weirdos.

Pathetic,

you can express your disapproval without using these words.. you are just making yourself look cheap...
you can legitimately accuse her father of using her to gain money and fame (others have said similar without being abusive).

i am very clear in my opinions , i am not american boot licker ...what she wrote in her book and how westerners are using her to give negative image of pakistan is not good for my country ,same as westerners do with india when a rape case in india get media attention westerners make it more highlighted and try to give a wrong image of india. .. same they are doing with malala , and her dad is doing nothing but selling her daughter like pimp .. i have no other words .... to describe her

Neither Arundhati Roy nor Medha Patkar are Stooges . They have their own opinion and i would not call them prostitute/slut/stooge and what not for that . And yeah i don't agree with their opinion .

i am very clear in my opinions , i am not american boot licker ...what she wrote in her book and how westerners are using her to give negative image of pakistan is not good for my country ,same as westerners do with india when a rape case in india get media attention westerners make it more highlighted and try to give a wrong image of india. .. same they are doing with malala , and her dad is doing nothing but selling her daughter like pimp .. i have no other words .... to describe her

Ek baap beti ko relation ko pimp prostitute ka relation mat bana . You don't agree you criticize not derogate . Here you are not derogating Malala but your own upbringing .

Neither Arundhati Roy nor Medha Patkar are Stooges . They have their own opinion and i would not call them prostitute/slut/stooge and what not for that . And yeah i don't agree with their opinion .

Ek baap beti ko relation ko pimp prostitute ka relation mat bana . You don't agree you criticize not derogate . Here you are not derogating Malala but your own upbringing .

i know what i am saying dude :) i cant find other words to describe her and her father , in urdu words will be more cheap :coffee:

Don't try to convince him.

Some people come here from Shahi Mohallah and then attack and disrespect every woman and girl

Pimps do that kind of stuff.

That's the language they have grown up.

no need to convince.

not sure what Roy did

But I do not think she was shot in the head by an Islamist barbarian nay coward

Attacking little girls and sending boys to suicide missions is the hallmark of Islamist these days.

And it is sad that you have decided to stand by the beardo weirdos.

Pathetic,

I am not justifying the shooting, but I am not at all convinced about the good intentions behind her becoming a darling of the liberal media and the intelligentsia. Something simply doesn't add up.
I am talking about the liberal states which fight Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan but support/fund it in Syria and Libya. These liberal states use others' social/political problems to further their self-interests.
Some of our so called activists and intellectuals are actually playing into the hands of the actors who do not want to let us live peacefully. I am not at all being dismissal about the problems we are facing in the South Asian region.

Extreme Liberals and Extreme conservatives are like matter and anti-matter; when they meet they create chaos and destruction. We need to adopt a more balanced approach.

Back
Top Bottom