What's new

Malala wishes to be the PM of Pakistan

LOL everyone wants to be PM of Pakistan to serve the country - how about a scientist or social scientist? You could if you were good serve the country even more...but not as exciting as being feted as PM by western powers!

Agreed....people obviously don't understand that being brave, kindhearted or in short being Malala doesn't necessarily mean a good PM...at the end of day you need to have deep skin and shrewd enough...

You should be an animal, women and child killer and wicked to be PM. i.e. Darinda Modi

to impose stupid liberalistic views on our future people...this is what she will do..plus feminist will rise in her time which can never come...malaladramabaaz
Pakistan needs to be open and tolerant if she can do that more respect to her!!!

What's wrong if femnists do well in any part of the world? Do you feel a threat to your male chauvinist territory?
We have jobs reserved for women in government, so even if your highly educated you wont get the job because there must be certain amoint of women in government because of "equality"

You can make commercial where man is dumb as donkey but you cant male that same about woman. Come to nordic countries to see what kind of amazing things feminists in government can achieve, because equality is certainly not one them...

So do u think she will do a better job at robbing out nation than NS, IK and zardari.
People here have no ambitions and they will put everyone else down. I would love to know what your ambition is.
This is a young girl with big dreams. He education was halted due to a bullet from so called Muslim. Her motherland is run by crooks. As a woman she is born with a disadvantage.
I say dream and achieve girl. I also encourage every Pakistani girl to dream big and do for your country what the present idiots cant
Well you got me wrong...Who am I to get into dreams of anyone...of-course people should dream big...what i am saying is that being brave/honest is NOT EQUAL TO Good PM...for a person to be good PM you need to be a bit shrewd with skin of a rhino...MMS had done lot of harm to India even though nobody can questions his Honesty...

Getting shot in the head is not a qualification. Sorry but not sorry.

Back
Top Bottom