What's new

‘Malala ahead of Obama among world thinkers’

ah, the famous smoke and mirrors to portrait a harmonius middle kingdom to the outside world.

on topic:
kudos to the little girl for the results. That's the type of immigrants we like to see....i know y'all will hate me for saying it, but it's the truth.

The Chinese have their agendas like everybody else.

What are the native countries supposed to do if all the good ones choose to migrate? Of course, Malala wanting to relocate is a no-brainer but I'm talking about the rest of the lot who don't end up with a bullet in their heads.

Malala can also be a big influencer

& BTW never heard of sana saleem

i mostly seen thet this kinda magazines only promote those asians whom work gives strength to their own agenda no matter how much they work for their own country & people.

The Chinese have their agendas like everybody else.

What are the native countries supposed to do if all the good ones choose to migrate? Of course, Malala wanting to relocate is a no-brainer but I'm talking about the rest of the lot who don't end up with a bullet in their heads.

Well, bullet in the head is probably the ultimate incentive. There are probably many more, of lesser importance, but accumulating in the end and becoming a wish "i do not want to be here anymore".

It's different from country to country, some need security, some sewage, some less corruption, some need more then one from the items listed, some need something i didnt list at all. In the end the sum of everything tips the scale in one direction and people go or not go.

Cause some girl wants to go to school in a oppressive misogynist nation we should consider her as some sort of world thinker?! Please who cares about this girl. Their is nothing special about her.

Cause some girl wants to go to school in a oppressive misogynist nation we should consider her as some sort of world thinker?! Please who cares about this girl. Their is nothing special about her.

Yeh thats why she is ahead of Obama and may be a contender for Nobel Prize.

anyway everything is special about her.

MUMBAI: Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai was honoured by a Mumbai-based NGO on Wednesday for her brave act of defying the Taliban. The Harmony Foundation conferred her the Mother Teresa Memorial International Award for Social Justice 2012 ,in absentia.

Shot Pakistani schoolgirl honoured for taking on Taliban - The Times of India

She risked getting shot at 14, just so she can go to school to get an education, while defying orders from Taliban.

Pretty fukin impressive if you ask me...

Back
Top Bottom