What's new

Malala actress is from Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a news that and Indian director is going to make film on Malala.

There is NO news that any Pakistani is going to make film on her. I feel only Hollywood can do justice with such a film not bollywood masala or Pakistani film industry.

NOTE: Did Indians take permission from Malala for making a film on her? and do they also intend to pay her for that?

If NOT Malala should file a case

Hold your horses drama queen.I am sure all of your concerns will be sorted out in due time.

Looks like the brave act of Malala and her courage will be base the of a Indian movie. However I doubt if the movie is the portrait the event of Malala Yousefzai or Pakistan.

Hold your horses drama queen.I am sure all of your concerns will be sorted out in due time.

dahhhh you dont have answer to my question?

Again did he take permission from Malala and her family? You are going to make big bucks but that needs permission for using life story of the girl and also she has right to handsome money NOT first day premier donation

Looks like the brave act of Malala and her courage will be base the of a Indian movie. However I doubt if the movie is the portrait the event of Malala Yousefzai or Pakistan.

a bharati and doing justice to a movie based on a Pakistani ? above all the bharatis are in a rush to make money by making a movie on her whereas many were burning and opposing Nobel prize for her

Again did he take permission from Malala and her family? You are going to make big bucks but that needs permission for using life story of the girl and also she has right to handsome money NOT first day premier donation

Its a Biopic of course,they took Family's permission.

a bharati and doing justice to a movie based on a Pakistani ? above all the bharatis are in a rush to make money by making a movie on her whereas many were burning and opposing Nobel prize for her

Why are you people so insecure,Its just a movie.And who's got a problem with Malala Nobel prize,If Obama can win it.So does she.

Its a Biopic of course,they took Family's permission.

Why are you people so insecure,Its just a movie.And who's got a problem with Malala Nobel prize,If Obama can win it.So does she.

Please provide the link and back up documents for the permission claim.

And NO its not just a bollywood second third janam fiction story. Its reality and we dont want any Indian cheap fiction based masala in it

I highly doubt that they will pay any royalty, they always like free staff (Like transit without proper fees). Last time they made a movie on Late Osama Bin Laden but i also doubt if they paid any royalty to him or his family :omghaha:.

I highly doubt that they will pay any royalty, they always like free staff (Like transit without proper fees). Last time they made a movie on Late Osama Bin Laden but i also doubt if they paid any royalty to him or his family :omghaha:.

:P banayas (businessmen) surely milk money from dead as well

And NO its not just a bollywood second third janam fiction story. Its reality and we dont want any Indian cheap fiction based masala in it

If you don't want the movie then don't watch it.There is no point in posting rants against it here.And No even if I had such (which I don't) documents I will not post it here.It will reveal the plot and will ruin the movie.

That girl should be sent to Islamic Republic of Pakistan along with the film director.

No need of BS here.

P.S.:- Don't use the name of Bollywood for the Pakistani-Bangladeshi film.
you are a one racists guy, just because it says Amjad Khan that makes him a Pakistani?, do your homework first my dear AK is an indian director......

ironic and funny isn't it, movie will be made by indian director with cast from bangladesh, will be made in Pakistan on a Pakistani child....proper recipe for b grade bollywood masala

There was a news that and Indian director is going to make film on Malala.

There is NO news that any Pakistani is going to make film on her. I feel only Hollywood can do justice with such a film not bollywood masala or Pakistani film industry.

NOTE: Did Indians take permission from Malala for making a film on her? and do they also intend to pay her for that?

If NOT Malala should file a case

Yes, you are right about Amjad Khan. @Roybot said he is from India. You are also right about questioning the quality of this movie by a Bollywood director.

A Hollywood production would have been much better and could have drawn audience internationally. However, I wish Aamir Khan to have worked with this movie.

But, now Amjad Khan has already decided even the main cast. Can someone from India tell us about him? Is he a good director? Or, will he keep Malala, her class friends as well as the bearded Talibans busy with dancing with the tune of all those typical background songs of Bombay film?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey, why such excitement ?

What ' we ' want is of no consequence. He has permission from GOP , his legal team surely must have done the needful for the rest as well.

Lastly, if the movie is not appreciated - dont see it.

Here is a link to Amjad Khans website. Should it be felt so, on the ' contact us ' page a message can be left for an answer form the horse's mouth.

http://www.amjadkhan.in/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom