What's new

Making the case for the Iranian BOMB!

Kastor

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Folks, A short bit of history first, if you permit me, we elected a democratic government in 1953 but operation Ajax courtesy of the CIA, because of poor vision and planning of some idiot in washington the Iranian people's hopes were thwarted and this changed the trajectory of Iran's future for the next 50 years. Then came the blowback, the revolution and the hostage crisis, a time of chaos which lend itself to Saddam's invasion. The west put an arms embargo against Iran so it could not arm and defend itself proficiently, which prolonged the war and increased the causalities. After that the U.S. fell out of love with Saddam and invaded, this gave rise to a failed state next door to us and disenfranchised the sunni population enough to start slaughtering their Muslim countrymen. This chaos and poor planning resulted (with Saudi money's help) in the creation of ISIS. Now, with the help of Kushner (make no mistake, he is the reason we have so many Iran haters in this admin), we have an administration that's so hostile to Iran that there is no diplomatic activity whatsoever, only aggression. The idea of aggression or anti Iran policy or stance is not surprising, it is the breaking of the norms, scorch the earth mentality that this foreign policy leadership has shown us. They are not interested in talks or compromise, nothing short of complete defeat and capitulation will be accepted. So with this sobering retrospection and tally of who is who on the world stage....I have come to a realization that the only way we can secure Iran and hopefully the middle east is to push for the bomb at utmost haste. We must do this even if it destroys our economy, because as they have shown us our livelihood, security, agreements and international treaties are things that they can break and annihilate without any fear of a blowback. This new dangerous politics must be proven false. Again, I suggest, we do all of this covertly without the need to announce or advertise. Our future depends on it......Trump, Pompeo and Bolton have shown us the future. Let's not disappoint this sorry band of American Exceptionalism.

_63153928_netanyahu_reuters.jpg

Something that we tested in past what is the need to talk about it again..

There is no need to waste our money on something (bomb), in the fear of something (war against Iran) which Americans can't afford.

The US may not be able to afford sustained war but it certainly can conduct strikes --- especially air and sea-based.

Iran should certainly develop and test the bomb, but do so quietly. Not every intention and move needs to be broadcast as a warning to the West. Just do the test and surprise the world. Pakistan and Iran should cooperate in this.

The deterrence provided by nuclear weapons cannot be overstated.

The US may not be able to afford sustained war but it certainly can conduct strikes --- especially air and sea-based.

Iran should certainly develop and test the bomb, but do so quietly. Not every intention and move needs to be broadcast as a warning to the West. Just do the test and surprise the world. Pakistan and Iran should cooperate in this.

The deterrence provided by nuclear weapons cannot be overstated.
They can start a limited strike, but Iran will retaliate 10 times heavier (as Khamenei promised), so it will lead to a full scale war, a war which they can't afford.

but Prime Minister Imran Khan says we will not fight others wars?

We finally interact! It is an honor to be quoted by The Great Troll.

I meant "we" more as in fellow citizens who oppose a strike on Iran.

We finally interact! It is an honor to be quoted by The Great Troll.

I meant "we" more as in fellow citizens who oppose a strike on Iran.

Everyone opposes that.

But you want to go and fight for Iran which cannot be allowed. No matter what.

Pakistan sees Iran as an extension of her own security but that does not mean we go 20 years back and let Iran rat us out for nuclear terrorism.

Folks, A short bit of history first, if you permit me, we elected a democratic government in 1953 but operation Ajax courtesy of the CIA, because of poor vision and planning of some idiot in washington the Iranian people's hopes were thwarted and this changed the trajectory of Iran's future for the next 50 years. Then came the blowback, the revolution and the hostage crisis, a time of chaos which lend itself to Saddam's invasion. The west put an arms embargo against Iran so it could not arm and defend itself proficiently, which prolonged the war and increased the causalities. After that the U.S. fell out of love with Saddam and invaded, this gave rise to a failed state next door to us and disenfranchised the sunni population enough to start slaughtering their Muslim countrymen. This chaos and poor planning resulted (with Saudi money's help) in the creation of ISIS. Now, with the help of Kushner (make no mistake, he is the reason we have so many Iran haters in this admin), we have an administration that's so hostile to Iran that there is no diplomatic activity whatsoever, only aggression. The idea of aggression or anti Iran policy or stance is not surprising, it is the breaking of the norms, scorch the earth mentality that this foreign policy leadership has shown us. They are not interested in talks or compromise, nothing short of complete defeat and capitulation will be accepted. So with this sobering retrospection and tally of who is who on the world stage....I have come to a realization that the only way we can secure Iran and hopefully the middle east is to push for the bomb at utmost haste. We must do this even if it destroys our economy, because as they have shown us our livelihood, security, agreements and international treaties are things that they can break and annihilate without any fear of a blowback. This new dangerous politics must be proven false. Again, I suggest, we do all of this covertly without the need to announce or advertise. Our future depends on it......Trump, Pompeo and Bolton have shown us the future. Let's not disappoint this sorry band of American Exceptionalism.

Thank you. you have pointed to the facts on the ground and what should take place now for Iran ...kind of way forward.. here is a quote by Fred Reed:

We have Pompeo, a malignant manatee looking to start wars in which he will not risk his flabby amorphous *** also parading his Christianity. Bolton, a mean sonofabitch who belongs in a strait jacket, at least doesn’t pose as someone having a soul. And the Golden Tufted Cockatoo, too weak to control those around him, preening and tweeting. God save us. (Quote by :Fred Reed)

Everyone opposes that.

But you want to go and fight for Iran which cannot be allowed. No matter what.

Pakistan sees Iran as an extension of her own security but that does not mean we go 20 years back and let Iran rat us out for nuclear terrorism.

"...you want to go fight for Iran..."

I don't recall saying that. Iran-Pakistan relations need to improve intrinsically before any such thing can happen. But do I stand with Iran against American designs in the region, which basically revolve around Israeli-Saudi dominance? Absolutely.

Thank you. you have pointed to the facts on the ground and what should take place now for Iran ...kind of way forward.. here is a quote by Fred Reed:

We have Pompeo, a malignant manatee looking to start wars in which he will not risk his flabby amorphous *** also parading his Christianity. Bolton, a mean sonofabitch who belongs in a strait jacket, at least doesn’t pose as someone having a soul. And the Golden Tufted Cockatoo, too weak to control those around him, preening and tweeting. God save us. (Quote by :Fred Reed)

I didn't expect Trump to include Bolton in his cabinet. That was surprising, especially since Trump seemed to be anti-intervention. Oh well... the Deep State / vested interests / Israeli lobby wins again!

I hope Iran can go unclear ASAP so it has a massive amount of deterrence against any US-Israeli misadventure. Peace.

"...you want to go fight for Iran..."

I don't recall saying that. Iran-Pakistan relations need to improve intrinsically before any such thing can happen. But do I stand with Iran against American designs in the region, which basically revolve around Israeli-Saudi dominance? Absolutely.

You can stand with anyone you like. Material support is however not appreciated.

Why don't you go protest Saudi-Pak relations which have only grown under the new government?

You can stand with anyone you like. Material support is however not appreciated.

Why don't you go protest Saudi-Pak relations which have only grown under the new government?

I do protest them --- but not with a poster under the sun, which achieves nothing.

Material support should be given in exchange for them distancing with India and us jointly pushing back Mossad's presence in Afg.

I do protest them --- but not with a poster under the sun, which achieves nothing.

Material support should be given in exchange for them distancing with India and us jointly pushing back Mossad's presence in Afg.

Sorry not a wise idea.

maybe by 2033

Back
Top Bottom