What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Indian Muslim women do observe Pardha (full burqa) in India and I have never heard any Hindus objecting to it in public but our ultra left have problem with it ??????

11nbombla.jpg

Most Indian Muslim women do observe Pardha in India and I have never heard any Hindus objecting to it in public.

So you are indirectly saying that Those "So called Muslims with rotten Faiths and Muslim names" are even Worse than Hindus (Mushriks) ??

The clergy and the "jihadi brigade" which had absolutely no role in the creation of Pakistan has hijacked the national ideology, spreads hatred and intolerance throughout the country, promotes xenophobia and harassment of minorities and is responsible for the creation of the extremist mentality alongwith the second player which also had nothing to do with the creation of Pakistan, the military.

As usual the whole criticism is on co-education, general lack of "morality" and the need for purdah. If a person believes that purdah is necessary and compulsory, he shouldn't have been looking at the na-mahram women crossing the street and he should have observed the "purdah" of his eyes. But as we know, most people use this as a tool of female subjugation and maintaining the status quo where they suppress women rights. This is not a debate on how Islam provides women rights, this is about how the mullah, everyday MCP and hypocritical man uses religion to justify oppression of women for them women are nothing more than personal properties.

Today they talk about banning co-education. Tomorrow it will be about banning biology for children need not be taught about "vulgar" things and teaching evolution, then it will be about banning social sciences and arts because they too "corrupt" the minds. The single most important aim is to get rid of education so that they can have more zombies to train for their "jihaidi missions" and pave their way to power.

your post was good but lacking many important points....

If few people are against co-education then this is seperate matter but parda is important... Don't you think that a girl in college with full make up and tight clothes is attracting harrasment herself.

If you do not like this kind of parda
article-0-0704C39A000005DC-44_233x374.jpg

then least should be this
muslim_girl.jpg

I have no issues with co-education but atleast a moderate amount of parda is important..

So you are indirectly saying that Those "So called Muslims with rotten Faiths and Muslim names" are even Worse than Hindus (Mushriks) ??

Yes : Most Indian Muslim women do observe Pardha (full burqa) in India and I have never heard any Hindus objecting to it in public but our ultra left have problem with it ??????

You know what is the problem with us? Most of our very intelligent and highly educated folks do not want to support Islamic teachings and culture for one or other reason. if I ask myself this question, do I want my own son who is very intelligent and smart to become a Religious Scholar, my answer would be in 'No'. On the other hand, I'll send my other son to a religious School only because I know he would never be able to pass the High School. This approach of ours has led us into this situation where we have sub-standard students graduating in mass from the religious Schools and teaching/spreading Islam the way their very limited brains see or understand it.

If we have to improve the situation, we would have to encourage our very bright and promising kids to learn Islam so that they could present Islamic teachings in their true perspective.

Last edited:

by characters we are the worst nation in the world............ and that is a bitter truth........ by Virtues and the teachings of Islam (if we follow) we will be the best nation of the world. We ruled the world only when we were following the teachings of Islam. Now we even feel ashame of calling ourselves Muslim........... then what else can you expect from them?

Muslim Ummah is seriously in big-deep-deep trouble

There is a difference between the extremist version of Shariah of TTP, and the tolerant true version of Islam that our prophet (pbuh) practiced!

The prophet (pbuh) told us to seek knowledge wherever we can find it, even if we have to travel to China, but TTP destroy schools!

I admire your point of view...Dont you think that the meaning of religion as interpreted by many extremists have afftected the meaning of religion as a whole??The question that gets raised is why this is happening with Islam,the very name of which stands for peace and harmony???And what are we doing to solve this issue..People have a tendency to go more radical and conservative if they are confronted against their beliefs and practices..that is quite understandable...but I personally think that people need to snap out of it... your take on this matter please.. im eagerly waiting for it....

by characters we are the worst nation in the world............ and that is a bitter truth........ by Virtues and the teachings of Islam (if we follow) we will be the best nation of the world. We ruled the world only when we were following the teachings of Islam. Now we even feel ashame of calling ourselves Muslim........... then what else can you expect from them?

Muslim Ummah is seriously in big-deep-deep trouble

Zaki you know what is really funny ??:D

Whenever i see that West tells us that we Pakistanis are religious fanatics , it makes me laugh even louder.

What religion do we follow , do we have any at all ???
Islam in Pakistan does not exist in its real form , so why so many allegations ?:lol:

We Ruled the world because our ancestors had something called "Faith & taqwaa" in Allah SWT who had Yaqeen e Muhkam but we all we have is two groups.

1: Mullahs trying to impose Religion by force (Wrong)

2: Secularists like Sparklingway(no offense) who want To "Tailor the Religion" to a shape which fits their Needs and yet they can tag themselves with the mainstream Islam.

Islam itself is missing in between both:confused:

sir
This is not a false report...he said all this in a recent meeting held in karachi....as reported bt hundreds of sites in google.....:yahoo:

for me he didn't said anything wrong... But by media propaganda few people are trying to brainwash muslim youth by presenting it as a devils' speach.

Our youth should understand himself what is wrong or right,, and should not take lesson from our enemies.

I admire your point of view...Dont you think that the meaning of religion as interpreted by many extremists have afftected the meaning of religion as a whole??The question that gets raised is why this is happening with Islam,the very name of which stands for peace and harmony???And what are we doing to solve this issue..People have a tendency to go more radical and conservative if they are confronted against their beliefs and practices..that is quite understandable...but I personally think that people need to snap out of it... your take on this matter please.. im eagerly waiting for it....

well since i'm not a "evil Mullah" i can't answer your questions as i don't want to give you the wrong info! So the best thing you can do is talk to a Islamic Scholar or anyone who's an expert on Islam and don't worry i'm sure he won't behead you!

My knowledge regarding Shariah is limited, but however i know one thing for sure and that is that Islam is tolerant and its not what TTP portray!:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Hi,
No offence
Just one question to the liberals.
How many of u will like to send ur young daughter or sister in a class full of average guys like u and me?
Note=I aint an extremist,liberal or even religious.Just a regular Joe........i admit im attracted to girls and im sure most of u guys are also?
How many of u guys?

Hi,
No offence
Just one question to the liberals.
How many of u will like to send ur young daughter or sister in a class full of average guys like u and me?
Note=I aint an extremist,liberal or even religious........i admit im attracted to girls and im sure most of u guys are also?
How many of u guys?

Education can be done without co Education so why send those Daughters to those Institutes ?

A Friend of mine showed me some inside pictures of Bahria University Islamabad.

Bro they were horrible and i was so ashamed to see what level we have came down to:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom