What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did i said that?

boys are harassing girls not vice versa but still blame girls why?

it seems boys think from their 'tool', the one down & in (not out)

If you think from your tool many will have solid views :lol::lol::lol:

"HAYA" AND "SIMLPICITY" IS THE BEST thing in women, THESE WOMEN are much more beautiful than those half bare.........

The person asked about what us being defined as purdah. There is no need for the usual "covered women is more beautiful" slogans.

The purdah debate is unnecessary though. It will obviously lead to polarized opinions and an extensive religious debate.

If someone wants to wear HiJAB..its FINE. I think the point it should not be enforced alright. Let's do it one more time do NOT FORCE women to wear burqa like they do in Saudi Arabia. They make EVERY woman wear burqa. THAT is what is wrong. That is not Islam.Tempratures soaring 40 degrees is the desert we know as Saudi Arabia. Women are FORCED to wear burqa, and Which is extremely wrong.(The Mullah Brigade as mentioned by Sparklingway earlier would love to enforce this) and the argument that Hijab will mean men will not look at you is baseless.Why can't men control themselves?A rapist isn't going to change his attitude just because a woman wears an extra layer of clothing.

Pakistan being a poor country,with a Big enemy like India and a vital Geo-Strategic Vicinity, intially didnt had Options to protect itself from the Soviet Invasion.
If it havent been for the Interests-Caring beasts in the UNSC the Kashmir issue would have been solved without the injustice and the bloodshed being comitted against innocent Kashmiri People.
Having a successful experiment of the Soviet-Jihadi Showdown in the Afghan War, Pakistani Millitery and Intelligensia went for a simmilar option against Illegal Indian Occupation in Kashmir.
Then comes the WOT,Pakistan is being thretened to be sent to stone age, With the bullying Pakistan cracked down the whole Jihadi Factory being setup in almost every corner of Pakistan.As the war progressed, The American bullying followed,Being thretened and having No Option left to defend agaisnt a possible conventional attack from US(Not to speak of the varaying trust defficit the US-Indo cooperation in Afghanistan),We again pushed for a simillar Option.Dont want to get into further details

What i wanted to say is "There was a cycle of Events which created these AH" Pakistan in noway wishes to have a Parasite like this. Simply without adressing the root cause of all this and by eliminating these Irhabists by Military Ops can in noway gurantee that they will be eliminated and would not reemerge again.We have to adress the root cause ,The injustice which prop up these Irhabists,The Bullying which the US does every now and then to meet its narrow interests and the Unrecognition of the Kashmiri Freedom Strugle and the Human rights voilations by the IM and the Unjust Role of UNSC Permanent members to meet their narrow Interests. Unfortunately No One in this world is willing to adress this cause which is behind the Creation of such Exrtreemist Mindset. This is the real and Ugly Picture .

seems these Theist Mullahs have some super Duper sensors in their eyes, they can through everything & determine the beauty, inside out :lol:

despite all their innocence & morality still they are ahead of every one when its comes to sex & thinking about women from sexual angle

by ranting i mean the theist preaching which are preached on paper only, tell me where in the IRP are we having equal rights?

i don't know, but i can't do anything about it

did u read what i said before

before you were just ranting about Mullahs, not about how females are told from birth that they are inferior

this behavior in females is because of the fact that from their birth they are told that they are inferior, why is that this dominant behavior is in boys but not girls? ever thought about it?

True

single sex classes increase the confidence level only because girls know there aint some lusty eyes looking at them,

which is exactly what i have been saying so thanks for proving my point.

I have been studying in co-ed since first grade plus i am engineering student nothing happened to me, nor did i developed any inferiority complex coz my sex , its all about what females are told about their very existence

Maybe majority of females are not like you! Trust me, i grew up in America and the number of pregnant girls i've seen in my high school and junior high school is the result of co ed! All they do is pass love notes and sext (texting dirty) to each other while the teacher's working their a** off trying to teach, but when test results come in these same kids go around crying to the teacher for a second chance! Co-ed is a complete failure and kids end up distracted.

aint going into husband wife thing, i am too young to talk about

then you should not have touched the subject:no:

Last edited:
This has been proven beyond debate in studies. Self-regard and confidence are known to be higher in females from segregated education. I can link paper accordingly if you want.

My point was empirical in nature. The paper is based on which country?

My point was empirical in nature. The paper is based on which country?

Many papers across countries in the first tier of human development and gender related development index as well. I understand what you're saying and definitely agree that social freedom and liberty most definitely are important when it comes to these issues and I do agree that in a overly male chauvinistic society like ours coeducation might just teach the MCPs to respect females more and they might just learn that women aren't supposed to be their property and their slaves.

The conclusions might not apply directly and entirely on our country.

despite all their innocence & morality still they are ahead of every one when its comes to sex & thinking about women from sexual angle

Every MCP is beyond to believe that a woman's "sanctity" is important but he cannot and will not blame male chauvinism and patriarchy for many social evils.

A women was brutally raped by a bunch of monstrous psychopaths - this means she must have been wrongly dressed. There's no problem with the guys, they weren't monsters, they were just led astray by the supposed lack of clothes.

A women wants to marry according to her choice. How dare she? Kill her, it's a matter of honour (No mention of Khadijah bint Khuwaylid proposing to marry the Prophet herself).

A female got harassed in the market. Why was she in the market? She must have been "demanding" it. Lock the women and allow the men to do as they wish.

A guy took liberty of a female's naivety and indulged in premarital interaction (avoiding words that make people "uncomfortable"). This is the guy's "achievement" and a source of pride for him, while this is supposed to be the woman's walk of shame.

While many such things apply across national and social boundaries owing to female subjugation over thousands of years, such hate towards females is more prominent in our society and has not been dealt with accordingly.

All hail the men. The morally pure men. It's the women that entice men. There exists no monsters among us in the minds of most MCPs and the purdah brigade.

Last edited:
i don't know, but i can't do anything about it

then stop preaching what is not been followed

before you were just ranting about Mullahs, not about how females are told from birth that they are inferior

Females are born to the people who follow the teachings of Mullahs

which is exactly what i have been saying so thanks for proving my point.

good so accept that its more about lust & male addiction to think from their tool which is harassing women & to stop harassment co-ed must be removed, what a logic!

Maybe majority of females are not like you! Trust me, i grew up in America and the number of pregnant girls i've seen in my high school and junior high school is the result of co ed! All they do is pass love notes and sext (texting dirty) to each other while the teacher's working their a** off trying to teach, but when test results come in these same kids go around crying to the teacher for a second chance! Co-ed is a complete failure and kids end up distracted.

Am i girl or your a girl?
The pregnancy in American society is not my problem, just because some get pregnant because of some unmentionable reasons dosent means that co-ed is promoting the perversion of people who are already perverted

going by your logic of 'distraction' atleast 95% of the students from schools must have dropped by now & west would have have pushed back to stone age

then you should not have touched the subject:no:

you brought it in i didnt

IS COEDUCATION A FAILURE? TUFTS AND PENNINGTON SAY "YES"; " A Menace to Any College," Says President Hamilton of the Former -- President Read of the Latter Announces a Change

May 8, 1910, Sunday

Section: MAGAZINE SECTION, Page SM11, 2547 words

IS co-education a failure? There are signs that it may be approaching its end in this country. Almost at the same time two of the institutions which have been pointed to as the most notable successes of the system have given it up. They are Pennington Seminary in New Jersey and Tufts College in Massachusetts. [ END OF FIRST PARAGRAPH ]

To read the rest of this article and about the failures of co ed please visit this link:

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9C01E6D61539E433A2575BC0A9639C946196D6CF

You EmO and Silent Ninja always fighting about religion :flame:

MODs please ban these kids :rofl:

silent ninja we ain't blind we can see small fonts as well, i will be back tomorrow

IS COEDUCATION A FAILURE? TUFTS AND PENNINGTON SAY "YES"; " A Menace to Any College," Says President Hamilton of the Former -- President Read of the Latter Announces a Change

May 8, 1910, Sunday

Section: MAGAZINE SECTION, Page SM11, 2547 words

IS co-education a failure? There are signs that it may be approaching its end in this country. Almost at the same time two of the institutions which have been pointed to as the most notable successes of the system have given it up. They are Pennington Seminary in New Jersey and Tufts College in Massachusetts. [ END OF FIRST PARAGRAPH ]

To read the rest of this article and about the failures of co ed please visit this link:

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9C01E6D61539E433A2575BC0A9639C946196D6CF

Published: May 8, 1910 :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom