What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
you Pakistanis always manage to tilt a debate dealing with religion and as for Khalistan me and many other Sikhs don't need a Khalistan when we have Bharat Mata

oh and i am not the only one the other 20 million Sikhs in India might agree as well

Khalistan Will Never Be Created - An Indian Sikh - YouTube

man if there was a award for internet BJ's you sure as hell would win in it hands down :rofl:

Sardar why saying you dont need Khalistan ?

Just say you need Khalistan as per Maharaja Ranjit Singh's borders with Lahore as the capital.

There will be no more Pakistan then as more than 3 quarters of his empire was in present day Pak:lol:

Your nation has no religion, it is (or claims to be) a secular nation.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with defending your nation. Hell, even your trolling was fine. But you crossed a red line when you posted a video link of a rape of a 2 year old Pakistani Christian, that showed your mentality. You frankly disgraced yourself to a point beyond redemption with that. There is plenty of explicit material about India on the internet, far more than that of Pakistan, but we didn't post any of it like you did. You should be ashamed of yourself.

hey you wanted to talk about Indian history and how minority religions are treated in India you brought up Sikh riots i brought up the rape vid and since it counts as history as well the history of the treatment of Christians in Pakistan a spade is a spade no matter what and if anyone should be ashamed its you... you brought religion into a thread because you could not rebut on your war history claims but whatever a lot of Pakistanis same with Indians turn to religion bashing when they have nothing else better to say.

^^^ is it funny because its genuine or not what you expected a Sikh to say about Khalistan?

i still can't find it!!!! putting an external link everytime is painful, Come on mods, we r ur dear sweet next door neighbours, who have never ever attacked you!!!!:mps:
so kind of you :hitwall: 71 was not attack ?

hey you wanted to talk about Indian history and how minority religions are treated in India you brought up Sikh riots i brought up the rape vid and since it counts as history as well the history of the treatment of Christians in Pakistan a spade is a spade no matter what and if anyone should be ashamed its you... you brought religion into a thread because you could not rebut on your war history claims but whatever a lot of Pakistanis same with Indians turn to religion bashing when they have nothing else better to say.[/QUOT

even when they want to eat samosha (an Indian dish) they call it is triangle and symbol of Christianity and Indian influence.

so it is any different from principles of IA or PA. both wants their enemy to bleed.

is there any need to make pakistan bleed. means special effort by Indians. pakistan is already bleeding. be it targeted killing, taliban attack and many other things. IA should rather be more cautious of not letting kashmiri fugitives sneak in to India.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

so it is any different from principles of IA or PA. both wants their enemy to bleed.

is there any need to make pakistan bleed. means special effort by Indians. pakistan is already bleeding. be it targeted killing, taliban attack and many other things. IA should rather be more cautious of not letting kashmiri fugitives sneak in to India.

i still can't find it!!!! putting an external link everytime is painful, Come on mods, we r ur dear sweet next door neighbours, who have never ever attacked you!!!!:mps:

Off topic but I have found this forum to be one of the most heavily moderated forums all over the internet.

India knows all too well what it is doing inside Pakistan and also knows all too well what Pakistan will do if they fail in their attempt to destroy Pakistan internally.......hence the fast pace of India building its fencing along the LOC. They know all too well that the ISI does not wish to open a second front as yet and are buying time until teh US leaves Afghanistan.

All the US plans about keeping a small number of troops in Afghanistan are b011ocks to say the least as the Taliban will never accept any foreign forces in Afghanistan and they will undoubtedly control the South, thus preventing any further Indian mischief.....at that point the ISI WILL turn to India just like in teh past to PAY BACK india for what they are doing inside Pakistan.......

Patience is all I would ask fellow Pakistanis, the ISI will do what needs to be done then..........

Off topic but I have found this forum to be one of the most heavily moderated forums all over the internet.

:rofl: got my first infraction today, I don't know what that means, but i doubt my chinese counter part got the same for his Inappropriate Language against us Indians, doubt that, must have got a pat in the back.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom