What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't get PunjabiSidhu annoyed, he might start acting like himself by putting up a rape video of 2 year old Pakistani Christian girl like he did the last time, & got banned for it.

coming from the guy who started bashing Hinduism and brought up a genocide just so he could troll?

Altaf bhai and his party is not terrorist. They are freedom fighter. Fighting for freedom, justice and equality.

Brother- do you even know which leg he was shot at?- Baray aye bin bulaye barati-

MQM is the liberal moderate and secular party in Pakistan isn't it? if it is i can see why many Pakistanis have a negative view on them :lol:

Reactions: jha
BS or reality? please answer my question was it worth using those terrorists to do your dirty work?

You are blaming Pakistan as a state?- Even your high up didn't blame the Pakistani establishment- you seems to live in a different world- Jai Bal thakray for you- isn't it?-

You are blaming Pakistan as a state?- Even your high up didn't blame the Pakistani establishment- you seems to live in a different world- Jai Bal thakray for you- isn't it?-

Did you hear what Admiral mike mullen had to say? :lol:

Ok so you want us to say that your world famous pakistani terrorism is not terrorist attack on innocent people but innocent attack on terrorist people? You are sic. Every coming day some foreign country accuses YOU of being terrorists and here you come with wide chest claiming that you are angels?

There is no liberal in pakistan. Those who claim to be are masquranding as liberals deep inside they are extremist only as I read today somehwere on net :

Define Pakistani terrorism nut head?-
Clear your mind who exactly you want to blame?- The terrorists or us?-

You are blaming Pakistan as a state?- Even your high up didn't blame the Pakistani establishment- -

You are a blatant and pathetic liar. Isnt it islamically haram to lie? You might miss your boarding pas to Djannat if you keep lying like this.

Pakistan is terror state: PM - India - DNA

Prime minister Manmohan Singh, in an uncharacteristically sharp response to the Mumbai terror attacks, publicly accused Pakistan of using terrorism as an instrument of foreign policy. He also blamed the Inter Services Intelligence of the Pakistan army for the same

actually i wish the Pakistani gov't ran the country i do not blame you or the gov't rather the rogue ISI and the military who run the country i am just opening your eyes at first you praise the ISI now you see what they have done to your country.

lol Bal Thackery??? he can go burn for all i care.... poll all of the Indian members on PDF see whether they have a positive or negative view on him if the majority of the results are positive i'll quit PDF.

coming from the guy who started bashing Hinduism and brought up a genocide just so he could troll?

Dude, I never said anything derogatory against Hinduism, & you are free to quote my post where I did. I offered you to do so the last time as well, but you couldn't quote me. Btw, isn't Sikhism your dharam, not Hinduism? Oh I forgot, the Anand marriage act isn't enacted in India. 1984 Sikh riots are a part of Indian history, & they will be talked about, there is nothing against discussing that event, unless you are against the freedom of speech, which you shouldn't be against if you live in the US.

Did you hear what Admiral mike mullen had to say? :lol:

Yeah tell me about it- Did you heard admiral mike mullen calling Pakistan terrorists?- or did your media broadcasted a totally different version of mike mullen?-

Can't you even interpret a speech properly?-

Dude, I never said anything derogatory against Hinduism, & you are free to quote my post where I did. I offered you to do so the last time as well, but you couldn't quote me. Btw, isn't Sikhism your dharam, not Hinduism? Oh I forgot, the Anand marriage act isn't enacted in India. 1984 Sikh riots are a part of Indian history, & they will be talked about, there is nothing against discussing that event, unless you are against the freedom of speech, which you shouldn't against if you live in the US.

i don't judge people on religion you bashed Hinduism just because a couple of trolls were fighting not only that but my religion and as i said before you talk about history of religious violence in India i showed you the same for what it is like in Pakistan do not get mad just because i show you what you are trying to show me sounds a bit hypocritical doesn't it?

You are a blatant and pathetic liar. Isnt it islamically haram to lie? You might miss your boarding pas to Djannat if you keep lying like this.

Pakistan is terror state: PM - India - DNA

from the link you posted
Speaking at the annual conference of chief ministers in the capital, Singh said “there is enough evidence to show that, given the sophistication and military precision of the attack,it must have had the support of some official agenciesin Pakistan.’’

what you have to say about it?-

You are blaming Pakistan as a state?- Even your high up didn't blame the Pakistani establishment- -

in response to my above statement you gave me this link?-

this is the same manmohan singh but a sane one- not emotional one like in the ink you posted-
India wishes to see a prosperous Pakistan: Manmohan Singh/

Manmohan for boosting trade links with Pakistan

you should book manhoman for treason for allegedly still dealing and wishing prosperity for Pakistan-

Now i wonder what made you so irritating that you started abusing and cursing- and edited your original post to insert your family trait- hanging from a thin argument aren't you?- Feeling the heat?-

i don't judge people on religion you bashed Hinduism just because a couple of trolls were fighting not only that but my religion and as i said before you talk about history of religious violence in India i showed you the same for what it is like in Pakistan do not get mad just because i show you what you are trying to show me sounds a bit hypocritical doesn't it?

I never bashed Hinduism, so stop lying. I am letting you quote my post here where I bashed Hinduism, but you aren't able to do so. I can still quote your post where you put the rape video link, but you aren't able to do the same for me bashing Hinduism. Why?

I never bashed Hinduism, so stop lying. I am letting you quote my post here where I bashed Hinduism, but you aren't able to do so. I can still quote your post where you put the rape video link, but you aren't able to do the same for me bashing Hinduism. Why?

i am not going to waste my time to look troll thread where most of the posts were deleted by MODs and you were banned as well and whats the matter can't handle the ugly truth of how minority religions are treated in your country? find my post and post it i don't give a damn... i actually laugh that you save such things :lol:

i am not going to waste my time to look troll thread where most of the posts were deleted by MODs and you were banned as well and whats the matter can't handle the ugly truth of how minority religions are treated in your country? find my post and post it i don't give a damn... i actually laugh that you save such things :lol:

I didn't save anything, my posts weren't deleted by the mods & intact.

Here is the thread. Please free to find my posts where I insulted Hinduism, & please quote me:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/129060-shameful-state-indian-navy-41.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom