What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly- give prove of your statement that you are making- " the world calls Pakistan terrorists"- and now " we dont even spare our old friend"- Prove the relation directly with Pakistan- or else stop you rants-

Like proofs will do some good :P

Delusions make you feel happy. I wont be the first one to show you the proofs. They are discussed and discussed to death here at PDF. Its not even months when terrorist attack in China found its root in pak also uighur uprising. US already blame you for your assistance to haqqani network.

Not looking forward for your vindication of facts and proofs in a forum trial. As I said earlier better come out of the well mate. There is a world outside your illusive mind.

I didn't save anything, my posts weren't deleted by the mods & intact.

Here is the thread. Please free to find my posts where I insulted Hinduism, & please quote me:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/129060-shameful-state-indian-navy-41.html

This is what you said btw:

oh and this is what you said

Actually the Sick Sikh here should know that his people might be accused of being responsible for the Delhi attacks that took place a few days ago:

Delhi HC blast: Involvement of Sikh groups not ruled out - Times Of India

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/129060-shameful-state-indian-navy-25.html

other members can have a read at your and the other religion bashing trolls posts.

So where did I bash Hinduism in this as you claimed? If I labeled you something, does it mean I bashed, or spoke against your religion? Do you understand English?

you did not say it directly but said it to spark off a troll war

The problem is that most Indians are pissed off about the fact that the Muslim rulers came in the region, converted millions & millions of their people to Islam, & ruled them for about a thousand years; but they couldn't do the same. It is too bad because their inferiority complex stems from here.

btw anything else or you still gonna btch? you brought in religion into the thread as well along with idiotically trying to convince yourself over the end results over Kargil :rofl:

you did not say it directly but said it to spark off a troll war

You were trolling a long time before that. Want me to quote those posts as well? I did not say anything against Hinduism or any religion , I just talked about Indians. Unless you think all Indians are Hindus, & vice versa is true as well. I was merely repeating historical facts. Are you done lying?

Who is the idiot that calls my party as terrorists? These punjabis have nothing elso to do rather than blame others for their mistakes. Be it bengalis, sindhis or balochis and pashtoons. Actually only western punjab should have been given to pakistan (PAKJAB) and remaining provinces should have remain in India. At least will would not have been called a muhajir or refugee in India as we are called in promised land for sub continent muslims, ie pakistan.

Well I am a so called Mohajir and live in the biggest city of Sindh and Pakistan and I want to say to you that get lost troll and get a life loser.

You were trolling a long time before that. Want me to quote those posts as well? I did not say anything against Hinduism or any religion , I just talked about Indians. Unless you think all Indians are Hindus, & vice versa is true as well. I was merely repeating historical facts. Are you done lying?

my posts were in response to other trolls posts .. and lol post my responses you think i give a sht? and i'll gladly post what other Pakistani members had to say as well

India's Punjab is much more prosperous and way more peaceful compared to the Pakistani Punjab adding on Indian Punjabis are proud of they're Punjabi heritage and culture, Punjabi is not even a recognized language in the Pak Punjab the true Punjabi's are the Indian ones.

WHAT THE F''''K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Sardar ji? !!!!!!!

Do you think that Pakistani Punjabis aren't proud of Punjab? Just google the language "Punjabi"...Pakistan is a LARGEST punjabi speaking country. We have MORE Punjab land than you guys have. Talking about Punjabi heritage? Baba Bullay Shah and other sufi saints,who are considered as the "Shakespear" of Pubjabi language, were Muslims. Guru Nanak Ji is buried in Lahore.Lahore is the most important cultural,historical and prominent city of Punjab....located in Pakistan. Maharaja Ranjit Singh is buried where? Every punjabi knows how to speak punjabi.Here is the fun part...I NEVER spoke Punjabi in my school or parents but even then I can speak PERFECT punjabi ... Heck! we have several different punjabi accents .. We also make Punjabi movies but I don't wanna talk about them :p Here is "one" example of Pakistani punjabi folk music..Let me dare to say ...I have NEVER seen something THAT good coming from "Indian punjab" (Not saying that there aren't) Enjoy ....

Come to Lahore someday and eat some paratha and drink lassi as your breakfast :) You will enjoy for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let it go Sidhu jee. It was just a pathetic attempt to incite Religious animosity amongst us Indians.

Anyway I think your signature says it all. :)

It was a fact by the way. But yeah let the brotherhood drama continue. ;)

btw anything else or you still gonna btch? you brought in religion into the thread as well along with idiotically trying to convince yourself over the end results over Kargil :rofl:

Religion was already mentioned in the thread before my post by your fellow Indians. So where is the post where I insulted Hinduism, or any other religion?

Like proofs will do some good :P

Delusions make you feel happy. I wont be the first one to show you the proofs. They are discussed and discussed to death here at PDF. Its not even months when terrorist attack in China found its root in pak also uighur uprising. US already blame you for your assistance to haqqani network.

Not looking forward for your vindication of facts and proofs in a forum trial. As I said earlier better come out of the well mate. There is a world outside your illusive mind.

Yes the proofs would have meant that at least you know what you are talking about- right now it seems like they were mere rents-

So where did I bash Hinduism in this as you claimed? You aren't even Hindu. If I called you something, does it mean I bashed, or spoke against your religion? Do you understand English?

The problem Bilal bhai is historically people like PunjabiSidhu have decided more and more to share their mentality with hindus. It is a sad situation as they suffer inferiority complex by not having their own nation and suffer the danda on a regular basis. They come on here and troll and it becomes an obsession as there is no panjaab for these people and after trolling feel better. Be patient and be pitiful and pray one day this sad soul has a land he can introduce to his kids as the nation for sikhs. I pray they get it one day. In the meantime entertain him as a deliquent. BTW your English is perfect for normal guys but for slow people one has to compensate!! :no:

It was a fact by the way. But yeah let the brotherhood drama continue. ;)

A fact that is accepted by Indians and looked at with shame. Not brushed under the carpet denying it never happened (apart from minority far-leftists) as it happens elsewhere.

Religion was already mentioned in the thread before my post by your fellow Indians. So where is the post where I insulted Hinduism, or any other religion?

You didn't bash any religion Bilal and we know that. Criticizing immature indian youth for it's behavior on this forum doesn't equal to bashing Hinduism or any other religion. Don't worry Siddhu sahab is trolling like always.

:tup:

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

A fact that is accepted by Indians and looked at with shame. Not brushed under the carpet denying it never happened (apart from minority far-leftists) as it happens elsewhere.

Well looking at the behavior of Indian members it doesn't look like it is looked with shame but anyways along with brotherhood drama we would accept it as well.;)

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom