What's new

Make India great again? Fighter jet giants look to move production to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Vedas time you mean the IVC, which was situated almost entirely in what is now modern-day Pakistan.
But Pakistan was purely created as an ideological state over Islamic rulers legacy, by no way they can claim geographics and pre Islamic history.

By Vedas time you mean the IVC, which was situated almost entirely in what is now modern-day Pakistan.
But Pakistan was purely created as an ideological state over Islamic rulers legacy, by no way they can claim geographics and pre Islamic history.

But it looks that topic has been derailed.:P @Oscar

Yes, lol. Is that a bitter pill to swallow? I thought it was common knowledge that these texts were Indo-Aryan in origin. No, they did not spring from the jungles of South India after an item number by local Southern Rishi, Samalamichutiyawala.
you should only throw punches if u ready to take one on chin, if u dont want u r religion to be degraded try respecting others too otherwise these are just words which both sides have plenty to use

Yes, lol. Is that a bitter pill to swallow? I thought it was common knowledge that these texts were Indo-Aryan in origin. No, they did not spring from the jungles of South India after an item number by local Southern Rishi, Samalamichutiyawala.

And what? You can say the same about Scandinavian, Greek , Anatolian, Iranian, etc, etc. civilization. They also had four runner elements from C. Asia.

But you're very much mistaken if you think Indian culture, civilization is entirely due to them, and not a mix like the others mentioned. Look at the architecture, clothing, dances, views on sexuality, etc. if you think they're all off shots of C. Asian culture, you're mistaken.

03hiFv8.jpg

N2BGm8Y.jpg

jog9YwW.jpg

MFbJbMw.jpg

3776489845_82bd922cd6_b.jpg

Ux3PvqE.jpg

5cLHOrl.jpg
Ptq63.jpg

This is 2nd Century BC India. It's an alien planet compared to Iran, C. Asia, Anatolia, Greece, etc.

And what? You can say the same about Scandinavian, Greek , Anatolian, Iranian, etc, etc. civilization. They also had four runner elements from C. Asia.

But you're very much mistaken if you think Indian culture, civilization is entirely due to them, and not a mix like the others mentioned. Look at the architecture, clothing, dances, views on sexuality, etc. if you think they're all off shots of C. Asian culture, you're mistaken.

03hiFv8.jpg

N2BGm8Y.jpg

jog9YwW.jpg

MFbJbMw.jpg

3776489845_82bd922cd6_b.jpg

Ux3PvqE.jpg

5cLHOrl.jpg
Ptq63.jpg

This is 2nd Century BC India. It's an alien planet compared to Iran, C. Asia, Anatolia, Greece, etc.
They don't know who they are. Some claim IVC, others claim different martian race. Don't be so tough on them.

Wishful thinking..world economy does not run on race to the bottom..beside India has no industry to provide any component for these fighters..they will be mere assembly operations..

Wishful thinking..world economy does not run on race to the bottom..beside India has no industry to provide any component for these fighters..they will be mere assembly operations..

Your off topic :D

Mods you there?

What's your point here? I could make the same case for Islam in the subcontinent and post pictures of how Islamic architecture and dress has diverged from the norm to show how Islam is somehow native to the subcontinent. Is it?

While you and the pathetic Bhakts thanking you but not responding to me try to figure that one out, apply the same situation to Hinduism. Sure, you can post countless orgies found in Hindu temples, but the bottomline is a number of the Gods featured in those orgies are Central Asian in origin.

What's your point here? I could make the same case for Islam in the subcontinent and post pictures of how Islamic architecture and dress has diverged from the norm to show how Islam is somehow native to the subcontinent. Is it?

While you and the pathetic Bhakts thanking you but not responding to me try to figure that one out, apply the same situation to Hinduism. Sure, you can post countless orgies found in Hindu temples, but the bottomline is a number of the Gods featured in those orgies are Central Asian in origin.

You can do that, but Islamic morality, architecture, clothing, etc, etc. have origins from outside. Can you find morality that doesn't find nudity taboo as ancient India's? Or architecture like ancient India's? Or clothing like ancient India's? Among several others things. If not, use your brain cells and come to the conclusion there was a blending of ideas. No different to ancient Greece, Anatolian, Iranian, Europe.

Last edited:
Among several others things. If not, use your brain cells and come to the conclusion there was a blending of ideas. No different to ancient Greece, Anatolian, Iranian, Europe.

And a 'blending of ideas' implies there's an element of non-native culture. And since we're talking about India and Hinduism, it's more than just an element, because the Aryans have a huge influence on Hinduism. Play it whatever way you want, there are Hindus worshiping gods and performing rituals which were foreign in origin.

You can do that, but Islamic morality, architecture, clothing, etc, etc. have origins from outside.

Origins from outside which 'blended' with native thinkers. Try finding any Islamic ideology remotely similar to the Sunni Barelvis of India and Pakistan. Heck, I'd probably be able to find differences between Deobandis and 'traditional Islamic thought' if I was that obsessed with making my religion appear 'native'.

Last edited:
And a 'blending of ideas' implies there's an element of non-native culture. And since we're talking about India and Hinduism, it's more than just an element, because the Aryans have a huge influence on Hinduism. Play it whatever way you want, there are Hindus worshiping gods and performing rituals which were foreign in origin.

Sure, you can talk about Hinduism as well. When did I deny outside elements? YOU are the one under playing the native element. Both the Iran and India's religions also came from the same fore-runners from C. Asia, splashed into India and Iran. Please, tell me how different they were in antiquity. The Greek religion also has origins from Aryan, Indo-European outsiders, but just like with India, Iran, Anatolians the native culture also had a role in developing those classical civilization. Greece, Iran, India all had four-runner roots/elements from C. Asian, BUT all of them were completely different civilizational blocks due to the local elements as well.

You brought the whole culture, civilization of India into it. Again, find equivalents of ancient Indian architecture, dance, thought of sexuality, among many things in C. Asia, where the four-runner religion came from. You wont. You know why? It was something being developed by natives of India. Those things are also apart of, "culture".

7npWFBg.jpg

tujot2P.jpg

ZrpZyoc.jpg

R4fQZ.jpg
Y9vWv.jpg

Even the complete openness, moral compass to nudity in ancient India is, "cultural", "civilizational", trait that does not exist in C. Asia, it is native. Their idea of what beauty is, is also their own. Several more examples, which make ancient India a blending of ideas. Dont try to underplay the local elements, because there are many.

You can easily find the roots of Indo-Islamic architecture, clothing, dance, outside India.

Last edited:
When did I deny outside elements? YOU are the one under playing the native element.

And so where's our dispute? Any semblance of originality is gone when you concede that every single strand of culture you're mentioning took inspiration from foreign books, influences and gods. Posting bastardizations and innovations of the original just proves that later Hindus built on top of something completely foreign. Just like the Greeks, Iranians and Anatolians obviously would.

You can easily find the roots of Indo-Islamic architecture, clothing, dance, outside India.

Lmfao, how is that any way different from natives looking at the foreign Vedas and Upanishads and using it as a guideline for their monkey orgy temples, raunchy orgy ritual dances and whatever else they like to do in the jungles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom