What's new

Make India great again? Fighter jet giants look to move production to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no the religion that came way later after HInduism that too from middle east is the true successor of IVC. Sure sure.

The people were no different

there was no ONE people in South Asia or one culture or a hindu religion

hinduism is just the amalgamation of a variety of different pagan tribal beleifs which over time got mixed up
the more absurd myths being dropped with others getting mixed

The people who lived on the lands of Pakistan had no connection to Southern indians or Eastern Indians or even most central and Northern indians

what you are doing is the same as a Kenyan claiming the glory of the pharaohs because they are all African

The people were no different

there was no ONE people in South Asia or one culture or a hindu religion

hinduism is just the amalgamation of a variety of different pagan tribal beleifs which over time got mixed up
the more absurd myths being dropped with others getting mixed

The people who lived on the lands of Pakistan had no connection to Southern indians or Eastern Indians or even most central and Northern indians

what you are doing is the same as a Kenyan claiming the glory of the pharaohs because they are all African
with this kind of education no wonder, your country is seeing a massive setback in education and the reason why never see any pakistani CEO's ever. Infact nothing educational comes up from Pakistan apart from religion hatred followed by community hatred

your history started that day , our history goes back upto vedas time....

The day before that day you were colonial subjects and before that it is a small matter of thousand years of slavery at the hands of Muslims. your vedas were written 1500 years after the indus civilization which our ancestors build, went ten feet underground. you are really pushing your luck sunshine.

with this kind of education no wonder, your country is seeing a massive setback in education and the reason why never see any pakistani CEO's ever. Infact nothing educational comes up from Pakistan apart from religion hatred followed by community hatred

Says the Kenyano_O

Ha, good one. ;) And CPEC will transform Pakistan into the Eden garden that it was.
It is already, dont you see how they did a joint exercise with Russia, and how even Iran, Turkey, France, Europe and every west country wants to join them. Stop seeing through your delusional bharati glasses, and learn to respect the the land of pure, the garden of eden, Pakistan.

P.S i am going to get banned now :(

Shut up you bharati, you know better history than Pakistanis? They are like 10,000 yrs old. Adam and Eve are the first pakistani couple
I am getting new kind of pedagogy from Pakistanis here that India was a term by Colonial Britishers for my forefathers but Mughals sold their sisters mothers to Britishers. Also they claim Pakistanis only are the root race of humanity & civilisation in this region.Yet they are laughing at us with these historical lesson..
Jactitation has a boundary.. Just Pakistanis need to explain how many birthdays Pakistan had celebrated.

Last edited:
Bending over to statues of monkeys and nude women =/= Being the successor of IVC
No no we should all bend to something that came from the deserts of Arabia, that sounds perfectly alright to me. I mean why care about home culture, when you can be proud of borrowed stuff. Wait, is this why you feel proud of JF-17 and CPEC?

Its what these companies actually putting on the table matters.

Getting paid articles published is as good as an allegation from AK49.

You are aware that the Vedic religion came from Central Asia, right? There's a reason it's called an Indo-Aryan religion and not a Dravidian-Australoid-Negro religion. I guess if you're North Indian Brahmin, you could try to pretend you're practicing your 'home culture', though it's really not true. But for all the short techies in Bangalore, worshiping rocks was not part of your culture until Aryans came down, curb-stomped you, and imposed it on you tiny people. Bear in mind, that that Vedic culture supplanted Harappan religion. Modern day Hindus themselves are primarily following the descendant of an invader religion over the historically native culture.

And anyway, there is very little similarity with the bastardized Hinduism of now, involving chugging mugs of gomutra and slapping cow dung onto the backs of cellphones to stop radiation, with the IVC religion of the past.
Vedas, Upanishads are Indo-aryan? "Bastardized Hinduism"? Truly you learn something new everyday in PDF.

I'll be glad if this F-16 deal falls through, buy more Russian heavies and work harder on Tejas as the single engine fighter for the air force and navy. We should get the Americans to help more with it, but no F-16s for India.

Vedas, Upanishads are Indo-aryan

Yes, lol. Is that a bitter pill to swallow? I thought it was common knowledge that these texts were Indo-Aryan in origin. No, they did not spring from the jungles of South India after an item number by local Southern Rishi, Samalamichutiyawala.

By Vedas time you mean the IVC, which was situated almost entirely in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

you keep your infectustion with pakistan , thats not our problum...
but when you try pip your feet in our matters you always kept in mind that language of vedas is sanskrit.....

IVC was once their and now lost you can only make a wild guess on it depending on which historiens you are following, ...

ganga vally civilizstion is the oldest and still present and evolving , ....because its still evolving , historien can't fordge it , can't twist it to please their masters...

i give you a example , tell me what you know about Taj Mahal...?

[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom