What's new

make in india

dani958

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
i under stand india dimand to transfer some of the manufacture to india who pay the people in india?
the company who won how is it good to isreal lats say if its take jobs from isrealis and give to india its harm the economy isreal sopose to give jobs to indian beacuse they won the contract?

R.I.P to the English language.

zeEOpDNy.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

i under stand india dimand to transfer some of the manufacture to india who pay the people in india?
the company who won how is it good to isreal lats say if its take jobs from isrealis and give to india its harm the economy isreal sopose to give jobs to indian beacuse they won the contract?

Israel can always choose to not participate in any such competition. I am sure other willing companies are available.

HI ; ALL YOUR thread Titles are in small letters

At least the First word of your sentence should start with a Capital letter

Did you migrate from France or Germany to Israel

@dani958, Bro there are lot of other options where India and Israel can collaborate and create jobs in Israel which in turn will help Israel improve their economy like Agriculture, Science and Technology, Medicine etc.. Defence is an area where India wants to vanish from the ranks of the world's top importers of weapons . Hence we are aggressively pursuing make in India policy.. Do not worry, as there will be definitely goodies for Israel in years to come.

@dani958, Bro there are lot of other options where India and Israel can collaborate and create jobs in Israel which in turn will help Israel improve their economy like Agriculture, Science and Technology, Medicine etc.. Defence is an area where India wants to vanish from the ranks of the world's top importers of weapons . Hence we are aggressively pursuing make in India policy.. Do not worry, as there will be definitely goodies for Israel in years to come.
for get exporter instead importer you need local devolopment

What happened to spike anti tank missile???

Well to a certain extent it is a loss, but an intangible loss, you are not replacing Israelis with Indians but creating a facility within India to cater Indias needs, the profit margin of the Israeli company increases by export from India and better pay for all. Win win situation buddy!!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom