What's new

Make a gif your avatar

Abingdonboy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
@WebMaster I have uploaded a gif as my avatar but it is not working as a gif and remains still, any help would me much appreciated.

@levina ?

I think the file size may be too large.
me and @Marshmallow 've tried a lot of gifs and realised that not all the gifs work on this forum.We finally concluded that its a hit and trial thing.

@Abingdonboy
I tried about 10-11 fighter jet gifs including the su 30mki gif but unfortunately none of 'em worked. I even tried creating my own but unfortunately it also didnt work.

dinz.gif
fartz.gif
faryr.gif

If you want, you can create your own here... try it, may be you might just get it right. (You'll be addicted to creating your own gifs :) )

Last edited:
I shrunk mines but it doesn't work as an avatar.

me and @Marshmallow 've tried a lot of gifs and realised that not all the gifs work on this forum.We finally concluded that its a hit and trial thing.

@Abingdonboy
I tried about 10-11 fighter jet gifs including the su 30mki gif but unfortunately none of 'em worked. I even tried creating my own but unfortunately it also didnt work.

View attachment 175628 View attachment 175629View attachment 175630

If you want you can create your own here... try it may be you might just get it right. (You'll be addicted to creating your own gifs :) )

I encountered similar issues as you have mentioned regarding gif files.

I encountered similar issues as you have mentioned regarding gif files.
The issue now is that none of the gifs (not even the previous gif that I was using as DP) works now.i'm guessing its because of the upgrade.

But atleast because of this quest for gif pics I've learnt to make my own gifs, so am happy. :-)

The issue now is that none of the gifs (not even the previous gif that I was using as DP) works now.i'm guessing its because of the upgrade.

But atleast because of this quest for gif pics I've learnt to make my own gifs, so am happy. :-)

I created my own GIF and still is working perfectly ...... :yay:

My avatar was a gif, but it shown as jpg image, recently it becomes gif, I don't know why.

My avatar is also a gif but only displays as jpg on this forum. Spoils the effect of the avatar

Back
Top Bottom