What's new

Majority of Pakistanis still consider India as a threat: Poll

but i cant see any retaliation to u.s drones,who comes and kill the innocents in ur areas.

that will mean a large USAF fleet on good will visit to show some combat trick :argh: :argh:

On the flip side wait for tribals to accquire some SAM's and they will shoot down drones like kites.

Hey jonasad why don't post something related to topic rather than pulling legs...:pdf:

plz post maturely, i posted maturely when i said India is our enemy no. 1, but then this Farzana Shah came from peshawar and what was left of the topic derailed :blink:

but i cant see any retaliation to u.s drones,who comes and kill the innocents in ur areas.

India is our no. 1 enemy why you are bringing Amrika in it?
You desperate to see our retaliation try emulating what Amrika is doing :devil:

I remember Surgical strikes? Where are they? You dont have the guts :smokin: just talk, you are only good at it :sick:

India is our no. 1 enemy why you are bringing Amrika in it?
You desperate to see our retaliation try emulating what Amrika is doing :devil:

I remember Surgical strikes? Where are they? You dont have the guts :smokin: just talk, you are only good at it :sick:

u still think abt the surgical strikes??????????:azn::azn:

as number 1 enermy of our countries both china and pakistan must take turn to teach stubborn india a few lessons.

:china::pakistan:

as number 1 enermy of our countries both china and pakistan must take turn to teach stubborn india a few lessons.

:china::pakistan:
We have already learned a lesson.
Never trust China,or else it will back stab you just like it did in 1962.

We have already learned a lesson.
Never trust China,or else it will back stab you just like it did in 1962.

How was it a "back stab"?

Did China ever say that we were allies, or even friends in the first place?

Blame the Forward Policy, and India helping the CIA drop troublemakers in Tibet during the Cold War, in order to help the Tibetan separatists.

Back
Top Bottom