What's new

Majority of Pakistanis still consider India as a threat: Poll

Well I also believe the same. Include me too. I hope other Pakistanis realize this reality as soon as possible.

:)

I believe al-quaeda & laskar-e-toiba are pakistan's no. 1 enemy.I too hope allp pakistanis realize this asap along with zardari n gilani.

A country intent on building 200 dams to turn pakistan barren is definately a threat.

regardly al-quaida and Taliban are just infiltrated terrorist and were never based on Pakistan soils. They will be dealth swiftly on the same lines of RAW agents.

Lasher -E Toiba is an Ambassador to our neighbour.

I believe al-quaeda & laskar-e-toiba are pakistan's no. 1 enemy.I too hope allp pakistanis realize this asap along with zardari n gilani.

We don't need dictation from you or any other Indian to tell us who is our enemy or who is not.

We don't need dictation from you or any other Indian to tell us who is our enemy or who is not.

Ok, India is Your Threat, Yes we are a Threat to You, What exactly can you do? Tell Me...... You just cannot anything, because You have Lot more other works to get finished such as terrorism In Your Country.... So the thing which is stopping you by itself is Terrorism and You consider us Your No1 Enemy..... its Ok, you are free to Consider us Your No1 Enemy

A country intent on building 200 dams to turn pakistan barren is definately a threat.

regardly al-quaida and Taliban are just infiltrated terrorist and were never based on Pakistan soils. Lasher -E Toiba is our embassidor to our neighbour.

& you are from pakistan's intelligence speaking about this without any source or claims.
it happen in online-forums that you sometimes get illusion that you are omnipotent,because no one is going to fire you from your job....

regardly al-quaida and Taliban are just infiltrated terrorist and were never based on Pakistan soils. They will be dealth swiftly on the same lines of RAW agents.

Lasher -E Toiba is an Ambassador to our neighbour.

I don't think they are building 200 dams. Aren't you exaggerating a bit too much?

You mean ambassador to India. Funny but trolling.

Last edited:
Sooner or later war has to be fought to deflate India's belly
cartoon1.gif

Ok, India is Your Threat, Yes we are a Threat to You, What exactly can you do? Tell Me...... You just cannot anything, because You have Lot more other works to get finished such as terrorism In Your Country.... So the thing which is stopping you by itself is Terrorism and You consider us Your No1 Enemy..... its Ok, you are free to Consider us Your No1 Enemy

It is not of your concern what we will or what we will not do. We consider very righteously your country as our number 1 enemy and we don't need dictation from you. As far as doing anything with India is concerned we don't need to tell you what we will do with your country. Let us believe what we believe it is none of your concern.

:):azn:

india is not threat,india is busy in growth.india is pak's self imagined enemy.if war is imposed ,then retaliation is necessary

Exactly, my point war has been imposed on Pakistan now it is time for retaliation.

Trolling? What is your definition for trolling in your dictionary? Staying with the topic? Lolzzz

:disagree:

I meant your replying to an trolling of an Indian person. It was getting personal. So I said.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom