What's new

Majority of Lahoris remained unconcerned with PTI Rally, 70 % were outsiders - UmmatNews

These are the same kind of people who will sell their mothers for a few rupees.
One qeema wala naan or one plate biryani... made from khota meat is a good price for them. Otherwise, no one can defend indefensible so shamelessly. Nawaz Shareef is an abomination in every aspect of the word. Corrupt, traitor, disgusting, ugly, blasphemer, hypocrite, bad mouthed, ..... just a satan incarnate...

One qeema wala naan or one plate biryani... made from khota meat is a good price for them. Otherwise, no one can defend indefensible so shamelessly. Nawaz Shareef is an abomination in every aspect of the word. Corrupt, traitor, disgusting, ugly, blasphemer, hypocrite, bad mouthed, ..... just a satan incarnate...

I can understand if someone is jahil unparh and is supporting Nawaz because they do not know any better, but these are educated informed people who can read and write in Urdu/English and have full access to the internet but they are still licking Nawaz's balls. My mind cannot understand how people still support people like Nawaz who have looted and plundered from poor nation for 30+ years. Heck he had 4 years uninterrupted power this time before he was removed due to Panama. What did he achieve in his rule? Pakistan is significantly worse off in all economic indicators.

I can understand if someone is jahil unparh and is supporting Nawaz because they do not know any better, but these are educated informed people who can read and write in Urdu/English and have full access to the internet but they are still licking Nawaz's balls. My mind cannot understand how people still support people like Nawaz who have looted and plundered from poor nation for 30+ years. Heck he had 4 years uninterrupted power this time before he was removed due to Panama. What did he achieve in his rule? Pakistan is significantly worse off in all economic indicators.
Corruption is the word that explains it all. I tell you the education does not do anything to cure the evil or greed in a person because it devoid of any morality and spirituality. Rather educated corrupt people are bigger robbers than small the time petty illiterate thieves...so corruption is the answer mate. They are corrupt to the core and brainwashed.

How to win over Lahoris:

1 plate of donkey biryani and a glass of lassi. :lol:

3MyNrLIvu8U6rRe0ZlXy_OvIZUK6SrjGg7gvpzz1ch08fmGmmRNefy34NIGZNUhh_MMLaAFONBz9L-0BU7Rtd1nFFMZPfJNyqYfWlYTjpU9-ZjJCc5d3lYhcshCoLJLsWucd9GhmoVHWxvVdSoxLzfA=w240-h180-nc

Who cares about PTI. It's joke party.

PTI couldn't even arrest a single corrupt politician in KP who served in the previous KP government or recover a single corrupt paisa from any politician who served the previous KP Governments in the last 5 years.

Attention PMLN goons! Limited one time offer.

Free lesson from the leadership that doesn't even give away it's BUKHAR for free.

A lesson in how to use colorful language for the average PMLN khochal media cell follower:

Live footage by multiple media outlets is enough proof against the incorrigible lot:

Another gift for the ever incorrigible @Champion_Usmani
Thread is wrong... 75% people must be from Lahore.. No one gather this huge crowd unless and until people participate from that area too.

This jalsa was epic failure on all accounts. As Nawaz said, jalsa Lahor da, majma Peshor da te agenda kise aur da lmao

Back
Top Bottom