What's new

Major who tied man to jeep as 'human shield' awarded

Can you suggest us what else he should do in that suituation where 100s of blood thirsty dogs were at you, where outcome would have been better ?
Get your uncleaned stinky arses out of Kashmir, that's exactly what you should do instead of violating/breaching "Geneva Conventions" relating to use of innocent civilians as Human Shields, in fact, these issues need to be placed before ICJ at Hauge,, for committing CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

What is hilarious is that this comes from a man whose nation passes laws dis allowing criticism of its Army !

I have no problem with admitting that some of the laws that Pakistan passes are absolutely idiotic. I criticise stupidity wherever I see it, this being a prime example.

This is the BEST thing India did after electing Modi.....The next best thing India can do now is to sell these Human Shielded Jeeps to NATO in Afghanistan.....they would simply LOVE it!!!

Great Example of Indian Frugal Innovation!!

As a fellow axomia,,u can be proud too

Currently I am considering to shift my identity to a honorary Bangladeshi as there are no signs of NRC updation will help the Axomiyas anyways. Soon we will become the minority

Back
Top Bottom