What's new

Major Umar is my Name and this is my kingdom

People of Pak need to understand one thing it's not the Islamic republic of Pakistan. It's the Islamic republic of Foujistan.
and they don't have any rights, no good will come.

Police are no different than them. Just as high up the ladder. They behave the same way with a bloody civilian if he didn't have any sifarish or backing.

Case in point, Lahore today
At its core its the Pakistani society which is the problem.

Police officers, Fouji, Bureaucrats, and politicians, all are groomed in the same society.

Unless people start looking at their own homes nothing will change.

I have noticed these happen whenever a Honda Civic is involved. Pakistan Army must forbid officers from driving Civics.
these pigs are corrupt , and they are more richer then any businessmen , they have full support from their institution , they gave them free hand , they are free to kill any one any time here in pak , they just murdered arshad sharif , they attempted to kill IK, in the past they killed Quaid e azam, liaqat ali khan, zulfiqat bhutto, his two sons, then they killed benazir bhutto , they are more then Sicilian mafia , no buddy can touch them , no buddy can ask them , no court no judges can investigate , they are more then a state

Now I know why Americans love their guns and their constitution.

In America....

1678290330483.png

First, we've not gotten done dealing with a Colonel's wife, and now steps in a Major with a Honda proclaiming this to be his kingdom from a Honda.

Now I know why Americans love their guns and their constitution.

In the U.S., the police would have shot him dead when he stepped out of the vehicle without police permission. Because under policing rules, you are considered a threat at that point.

Well in the grand sceme of things nor this nation, nor the self gloating govt servants carry any weight. This place is an echo chamber.
The best at their craft are humble. The ones empty are loud and boisterous.

Aik zamana tha fauj was actually a very well respected profession in Pakistan, and now these power tripping Major's who have been working in MES their whole lives or stuck in some other dead end posting vent out their anger on the public.

Oh how far we have fallen in every aspect of our country.

I have noticed these things happen whenever a Honda Civic is involved. Pakistan Army must forbid officers from driving Civics.
I agree, give them bicycles. Major is unfit, fat belly, spoilt in the army, send him to Afghanistan front line

Laad Saab has spoken - but anyone with this “sariya” in their neck is going to be humbled eventually - usually in this world but for sure in the hereafter.

I have not seen anyone who thought of themselves arrogant and mighty and were not humbled eventually - maybe not everyone sees it but it does happen.
Happens to Majors and Generals as much as Zardaris..

Aik zamana tha fauj was actually a very well respected profession in Pakistan, and now these power tripping Major's who have been working in MES their whole lives or stuck in some other dead end posting vent out their anger on the public.

Oh how far we have fallen in every aspect of our country.
INCORRECT - this was Always the case.

There were assholes in the military just as there are assholes in a lot of Pakistanis. The only difference is that now we are recording everything.

What has happened is the “fallen” nature of Pakistanis is now coming to full light, yet they don’t seem to make any effort in general to change

Back
Top Bottom