What's new

Major operation launched against Maoists, 1,000 troops in Bastar jungles

I was talking to my uncle in Raipur and he said one of the guards , told the leader that they are going to die and that he apologized for not being able to protect the leader and shot himself with his last bullet.. is this true.

Yes it is true. He was PSO of VC shukla.

Cobra commandos

12491_S_commandos.jpg

These guys are best in jungle warfare :cheers:

This pic has been around before the COBRA battalions were established.

Central Reserve Police Force COBRAs...the naxal hunters:
533975_472653662780726_720418113_n.jpg

251913_429586323754127_870569346_n.jpg

jawans.jpg

commandos_20110421.jpg

399590_257325524370016_143194989_n.jpg

give them some rudra and rustom 2 in future that will do the trick

Last edited by a moderator:
give them some rudra and rustom 2 in future that will do the trick

Rudras will be vulnerable and wont have enough endurance for such ops....

A AC 130 like aircraft which can fly in safe altitude around an area for hours with sophisticated surveillance and weapons equipment would be a great choice IMO...

I just go through one Reporting in one news channel where in Interview of the formal IB Officer. who said that the link of this Naxals are with Ulfa and they are very much near to them and doing the act as per there say. Moreover the link is also found with the Nepal and Red army who do the meeting once in a year (with some name). the some connection at Bangla unit where also found.

he ended his submisson that, No Inner activities run long except the foreign sources. I think the details would be enough to say. The garbage Congress is a "Nuts Party" or the party of "Devils" who always acting for against India. Naxals needs to do the same with the main Congress Leaders of Delhi. then they do understand the importance of their bad headache decisions.

Chinise media once stated that, they want India to be separated in no. of countries. I think Nukes will help against the such thoughts. after all we paid a lot behind nukes. so in such case use it.

Don`t worry. RAW is doing its best there with the help of India`s new & fresh partner Afghanistan!

What Pakistan had did with the Afgans? well perhaps by helping to Talibans you hurt them a lots.

Back
Top Bottom