What's new

Major General Mohammad Bagheri Chief of General Staff Iranian Armed Forces visited GHQ called COAS

A perfect word to describe Pakistani's in general. :cheers:

Dumbay sudhar ja

IAEA too... Why always be negative about everything? And admissions from the enemy that a long-running propaganda construct of their government and their cronies is wrong is generally to be taken as serious and honest. Indians and Iranians have no real ties. Indians are Hindutva morons who try to act like 'evil Persians killed all Hindoos' just like 'evil Afghans killed all Hindoos'. They're culturally incompatible too; Iranians are arrogant, Indians are filthy and dirty. Do the maths.

I stated simple facts. Iran would obviously value a country that helped keep its economy afloat. Why wouldn't they? India has not, till date, had an active role in any of the affairs involving Iran.

Yes and wouldnt you like to adapt indias foreign policy.

Its not 1959. Maybe in your head but others are living in 2018

Was it Highly Enriched Uranium we gave the Iranis when they, alongwith Libya, blurted it out to the public? Or something else?

Dear Pakistan, what ever you do, do it carefully, as Iranis are not predictable. They always do things, and for most of the time for unknown reasons.
Ragra hamain lag jata hai.

Dear Pakistan, what ever you do, do it carefully, as Iranis are not predictable. They always do things, and for most of the time for unknown reasons.
Ragra hamain lag jata hai.
Just confine yourself to within the law and you will be fine. If one cannot sell Nuclear secrets on should not.
A

Just confine yourself to within the law and you will be fine. If one cannot sell Nuclear secrets on should not.
A
Not the state but Dr. Qadeer decided himself to sell blue prints...you know why? Ummah..He want to make Muslim Ummah nuclear....

Not the state but Dr. Qadeer decided himself to sell blue prints...you know why? Ummah..He want to make Muslim Ummah nuclear....
It is a good story but my view point is the AQK could n9t have done so without the support of senior personnel whether military or Civilian. It just does not make sense to me.
A

I must add this progressive relationship between Pakistan and Iran is not a result of any diplomatic maneuvering but it is the need of the hour because of ISIS emerging in Afghanistan and Increasing foreign footprint in the region.
Pakistan and Iran are both coming under increasing US pressure at same tome too.

It is very simple to kick India out of Afghanistan we need to kick them out of Iran. This is what is happening here. Diplomacy.
Iran will only think of kicking India out after Pakistan starts acting like a true brotherly muslim country and India is of no economic benefit to Afghanistan,so basically never.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom