What's new

Major Gaurav Arya's -5 Myths about Kashmir perpetrated by Pakistan !

This Gangadeshi has the most visceral hatred for all things Pakistani, his belief is that for Gangadesh to thrive Pakistan must cease to exist...........He can dream on!

This Gangadeshi has the most visceral hatred for all things Pakistani, his belief is that for Gangadesh to thrive Pakistan must cease to exist...........He can dream on!

Major 'lung failure' Arya can use "zara sa lux" as a substitute to that dream. :)

he is indian version of zaid hamid both of them worse jokers

Zaid Hamid has been very accurate with many things. I was also a skeptic. I still don't like some of his opinions, but i wouldn't disregard them all as a joke.

That famous 'instrument of accession' that India never presented to the UNO, to Pakistan or to anyone else and later even claimed to have lost (many decades later). Regardless, Alastair Lamb, a British historian who wrote on Kashmir extensively, notes that Indian troops from Patiala had arrived in Kashmir as early as 8th October 1947 to help the Maharaja quell local uprisings by Muslims against his oppressive tax regime and governance. This little piece of inconvenient truth is also mentioned in Mehr Chand Mahajan's book (he was the PM of Kashmir under Hari Singh). I personally don't think this even makes that much of a difference but Indians fixate excessively upon the apparent 'fact' that Pakistan started the war.

Original copy of Kashmir instrument of ascension to India by Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir

JK1.jpg

JK2.jpg

Forgery and even if it had been legit it matters not because, as I repeat, India did not show it to anybody. Not even when the UN was brought into the fray to mediate things. To make matters worse, it's impossible that Hari would've signed it before 27 October if you remember that he was on road during that time and after the Indians landed in Srinagar on the 27th.

Forgery and even if it had been legit it matters not because, as I repeat, India did not show it to anybody. Not even when the UN was brought into the fray to mediate things. To make matters worse, it's impossible that Hari would've signed it before 27 October if you remember that he was on road during that time and after the Indians landed in Srinagar on the 27th.

it was signed on Oct 26th 1947 . We signed dozens of instrument of Ascension doesn't mean we have to show it to every one or anyone.

Look as far as partition is concerned !!! Look at the entire spectrum.... india captured junagarh and hyderabad state which was governed by musilim nizam they wanted to be with pakistan.... india captured and did referendum and made it part of india...... same rule should be seen with respect to kashmir ....
Now coming to the fight....
During radcliff award was done and gurdaspur the only land route was to be given to pakistan which was muslim majority but was given to india hence making a way for future conflit....
During all this quaid orderd gen gracy to move troops in kashmir... the same thing india did in hyderabad... but gen gracey disobeyed......
So when indians tell me about accession i really dont give a rats ***... coz it has to be seen with the same eyes as whole partition....
Now coming to un.... it says for tribals to go back... which is already done.... now only blue caps are supposed to come in kashmir ans do referrendum......

Pretty sure a UN Res from 1948 stopped applying a few years after that period of history lol.

Back
Top Bottom