What's new

Major Gaurav Arya With Gentlemen Cadet At IMA | Patriot

150915120243_general_harbaksh_singh_and_pakistani_gen_bakhtiar_rana_624x351_harmalagupta.jpg

10556415_10152294929583214_8494087210933726008_n.jpg
Punjabis make up around 2.8% of India, while they make up around 50% of Pakistan.

Which is the one you think you won?
Bloody stalemates, just read some of the articles by Col Ajai Shukla, according to Mr Shukla the notion of India winning is laughable, he gives his reasons, do read up.

Bloody stalemates, just read some of the articles by Col Ajai Shukla, according to Mr Shukla the notion of India winning is laughable, he gives his reasons, do read up.

47, Pakistan wanted J&K. Got 1/3rd of it. 70 years still the same. Guess that's stalemate for India and victory for Pak.

65, Pak again wanted to stir shit up. No territorial changes. India pushed back. Guess this is also stalemate.

71, Pakistan split into two. 90k POW. This is through and through Bangaldeshi victory for Pak. India has nothing to do with this as well.

99, Pak occupied Kargil. Thousands Millard on both side. India pushed back and Pak left Kargil. Guess this is also a staelmate.

Now your turn, twist the narrative where India is a country of weak puny hanuman army.

Numbers do not lie. All these accounts are from verified neutral sources.

Actually the notion of Pak ever winning a war is down right ridiculous. They don't have the means or money to back the fight. Each time, they cry and go to daddy.

47, Pakistan wanted J&K. Got 1/3rd of it. 70 years still the same. Guess that's stalemate for India and victory for Pak.
71, Pakistan split into two. 90k POW. This is through and through Bangaldeshi victory for Pak. India has nothing to do with this as well.
Numbers do not lie. All these accounts are from verified neutral sources.

Actually the notion of Pak ever winning a war is down right ridiculous. They don't have the means or money to back the fight. Each time, they cry and go to daddy.
HAHAHAHAHAHA verified neutral sources, I stopped reading when you stated 90k POW, you fool that number includes civilians, their families, bureaucrats etc and we took 40% of Kashmir despite our army not getting involved till much later, a land you claim right upto GB yet I see no Bharati flags their only Pak flags, shame on you, our position is their should be a plebiscite whilst your Lok Sabha stated even GB is as much India as Delhi is:lol::lol::lol: come and take your supposed land you damn cowards, a nation with a fraction of your population and multiple times smaller land mass has got you tied down for decades.

HAHAHAHAHAHA verified neutral sources, I stopped reading when you stated 90k POW, you fool that number includes civilians, their families, bureaucrats etc and we took 40% of Kashmir despite our army not getting involved till much later, a land you claim right upto GB yet I see no Bharati flags their only Pak flags, shame on you, our position is their should be a plebiscite whilst your Lok Sabha stated even GB is as much India as Delhi is:lol::lol::lol: come and take your supposed land you damn cowards, a nation with a fraction of your population and multiple times smaller land mass has got you tied down for decades.

Why did you stop? Hard to handle truth?

Your government saw the PoW numbers and signed the column next to it. Once a nation declares war, everything goes towards it. Even a cobbler.

40%. What the heck my dear friend?. Just accept the 1/3rd and move on. Or atleast see the sq km of Kashmir and do some basic arithmetic.

No need to regurgitate shit in thread and throw names when you cannot handle truth.

Anyways, I am done with you. Welcome to the ignore list.

but this seems a main plausible reason.. tell me size doesn't matter.. @padamchen
View attachment 426790

The frail guy is revered all over the world. The tall guy included.

While pakistanis made up a huge part of british indian army, they only won 1 out of 3 victoria crosses, 2 out of 3 going to non pakistanis.

All this shows your are neither particularly bright nor really brave. Never produced a decent military leader in your entire history.

Sorry if that was harsh, but it is tough to show the mirror to people who keep looking in the mirror thinking how superior they look lol!

Never produced a decent military leader in your entire history.
Sure man as Oscar goes to your generals who celebrate 65 and 'Surgical Strikes' so skilfully...
The frail guy is revered all over the world. The tall guy included.
you failed to draw parallel. I posted the pic for some other reason..

The general reading about the PMA is about physical training whereas NDA&IMA its more about mental endurance and planning. If it was only for physical strength then India would have recruited all of wrestlers from Haryana and Punjab.
That perhaps is the reason why the Pakistanis criticize their leadership in failed Wars.
The next BJP Prime Minister would attack Pakistan, Modi may not do it in any of his terms.

why not? "V.Batra (IA account) charged the enemy head on ..."

Don't know about him but if you are saying he was from Indian army then the whole argument is settled.

Argument started with someone saying, Indian officers lack 'bravado' (blood-rush etc etc) to charge against their enemies whereas Pakistan officers has that.....

yes, its not.. but physical fitness gives you stamina and confidence. Actually, its the blood rush which makes you charge the enemy lines..
Indians were beaten mostly by invaders as they were physically weak due to non high protein diet.
however, courage and will to sacrifice are different
Only ones who got beaten are your ancestors who surrendered and converted.

That said I agree, physical fitness is important, which is why Indian Army is ahead of Pak Army in this area
images

images

images

images

images

images

Forget pics, currently among all three star and two star officers in India and Pakistan, India's Vice Admiral AR Karve is tallest at 6'7".

Back
Top Bottom