What's new

Major breakdown of electricity in different areas of Pakistan

Even internationally the competence of the electricity minister is be cited as being a possible contributing factor.

There's zero competence in literally any institution of Pakistan....

It's literally being dragged along the dirt you should see those people... have no clue what they're doing

Something is seriously wrong with Pakistan and it's more than just the current economic crisis, something deeper needs to be addressed

There's zero competence in literally any institution of Pakistan....

It's literally being dragged along the dirt you should see those people... have no clue what they're doing

Something is seriously wrong with Pakistan and it's more than just the current economic crisis, something deeper needs to be addressed
Elite capture.

At least in other countries, wealthy people allow the most competent people run the country, and sit back and enjoy the benefits.

I don’t understand, if it’s just ego that prevents this from being the case in Pakistan.

Elite capture.

At least in other countries, wealthy people allow the most competent people run the country, and sit back and enjoy the benefits.

I don’t understand, if it’s just ego that prevents this from behind the case in Pakistan.
Yes, elite capture mixed with extreme nepotism

And I would say it's definitely a sociocultural issue at societal level - Pakistanis have a very toxic superiority and egotistical culture. It reminds me of the comments I read on Bilal QUWA's website - you should read what some of those guys who had access to higher ups were saying

Elite capture.

I don’t understand, if it’s just ego that prevents this from being the case in Pakistan.
Doubt it. This is the fruit of consistently imposing nepotism and pulverizing meritocracy over decades.

All a result of hard work and continuity of haramipan. We are witnessing a beginning of end here.

Major maintenance of the power grid is required. A complete revamp as experts might suggest.

CsZz_9sXYAEJJ2C.jpg

Mubarak Ho Purana Pakistan ki.

Look the Generals spawns are bearing Pakistan fruit!!

455325_6247883_updates.jpg

PTI won't ever be allowed to have a majority in the General election like last time when a lot of the polls stop counting and the election fraud commissioner gave away the seats to the establishment PPP/PLMN ladleh, as it would mean GHQ would lose clout to blackmail the elected government, with the compromised judges in their pockets and other state organs they have monopolized power for themselves.. the Mafia and Mir Generals will continue to scratch each others back..

Revolution is the only way to free ourselves from slavery. GHQ have exposed themselves for the dirty prostitutes they are.. never again will I support the Army for as long as we have Mir Jaffars leading it, treacherous viceroys should be hanged, they brought the country to its knees again for the nth time.

Last edited:
ave away the seats to the establishment PPP/PLMN ladleh, as it would mean GHQ would lose clout to blackmail the elected government
Either army is really neutral (so free for all rampage)
or Some selfish elite capture now for a bigger agenda (PDM+Bajwa+Hussian Haqqani, etc.)
or Army was corrupt/selfish since day 1.

What a cesspool are country has become, 11 hours and no electricity, water, weak mobile connection and internet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom