What's new

Majestic Su 30 MKI's - Night operations - HD footage

Good for you! @notorious_eagle was alluding to an outsiders perspective your own deep rooted insecurities turned it into ”colonial slave mentality”.
Who is seeking that perspective ? And its just not perspective - its really a validation of your own thought process. You will see that rampant across this forum. Even Indians do it - its a legacy that british left behind. A white says good things - suddenly it validates everything was done. Anyways call it what you will - i call it slave mentality. You can call it - outsiders perspective. This is off topic.

Loved the HD footage - seeing it for the first time. The afterburner and the sound has to be experienced !

what a beauty... sad that India has done injustice to this plane.... and pinned AIM120 dodger.. atleast shouldve denied it...

Permutations are endless. IAF could have lost 10 SU30MKI and 5 M2K's, but hid that from the world.
And yet prior history of obfuscations speaks a volume. PAK has had a history of brushing things under the carpet. Anyways if IAF lost SU - our media would have got a wind of it. I fully trust our media to scrutinize the crap out of any institutions.

Indeed, or years later it comes out that an SU30MKI was shot down by an AMRAAM, and IAF was stupid enough to show its fuze on camera. The chopper that was was shot down was on a SAR mission to find the SU30MKI pilots. You never know.
SAR mission was for Abhi - you'd knew that. There was a SAR mission on PAK side as well - wonder who that was for ? Doosrabanda ?

I wish that was the case, but your nations actions are contrary to your words. But then again, if Feb 27 could be called a strategic victory by our Indian friends, then call it whatever you want. Oh and a correction, Alan Warnes was never paid by PAF.
Less said about Warnes is better. He absolutely has a business relationship with PAF. Whether its direct or indirect - thats for you to decide.

i dont think i will live to see hindustan with indigenous fleet

Who is seeking that perspective ? And its just not perspective - its really a validation of your own thought process. You will see that rampant across this forum. Even Indians do it - its a legacy that british left behind. A white says good things - suddenly it validates everything was done. Anyways call it what you will - i call it slave mentality. You can call it - outsiders perspective. This is off topic.

Its called validation from a neutral source. Its literally followed everywhere in the world, but i guess India is a special case where there is no concept of neutral source. If things were the other way, you would be running up and down to show us validation that proves your point. But we are all hypocrite right.

And if your country didn't care, it wouldn't be investing so heavily in propaganda to influence European policy.

And yet prior history of obfuscations speaks a volume. PAK has had a history of brushing things under the carpet. Anyways if IAF lost SU - our media would have got a wind of it.

And India itself has a history of brushing things under the carpet. All countries do that, whats new about it.

I fully trust our media to scrutinize the crap out of any institutions.

HAAHAAAHAHAAH HAHAA that was a good joke. Arnab Goswami is indeed the face of independent media HAHAA

SAR mission was for Abhi - you'd knew that. There was a SAR mission on PAK side as well - wonder who that was for ? Doosrabanda ?

Nope, the timeline we have is that the SAR mission was launched before Abhi was shot down.

No SAR mission launched from Pakistan side. We are not stupid enough to launch a chopper in the air when hostilities are hot, would be easy pickings for IAF. Please don't lie to make a point.

Less said about Warnes is better. He absolutely has a business relationship with PAF. Whether its direct or indirect - thats for you to decide.

Nope no business relationship. Please don't lie to make a point.

Two more lies busted in this post.

Last edited:
Its called validation from a neutral source. Its literally followed everywhere in the world, but i guess India is a special case where there is no concept of neutral source. If things were the other way, you would be running up and down to show us validation that proves your point. But we are all hypocrite right.
Whats a neutral source ? You were just seeking validation. There is no neutral source in Indo pak conflict. Each side tries to play other. Anyways - will not go here. A outsiders opinion has no importance to me.

And India itself has a history of brushing things under the carpet. All countries do that, whats new about it.
:) - you know what i am talking about.

HAAHAAAHAHAAH HAHAA that was a good joke. Arnab Goswami is indeed the face of independent media HAHAA
there's a world beyond Arnab. NDTV, Print - all are hostile to the current government. Opposition needs an issue to bring down government. Remember the so called RAFALE issue ? anyways if a SU30 is down - it will be digged up.

No SAR mission launched from Pakistan side. We are not stupid enough to launch a chopper in the air when hostilities are hot, would be easy pickings for IAF. Please don't lie to make a point.
I dont lie to make a point. IAF chief's statement right from day 1 - including interviews

"About the aircraft going down in that sector, PAF launched a combat search-and-rescue mission, which is always launched to pick up your own pilot as you know the location. It is not done to pick up a prisoner of war who will never be static, and for that you give this task to the ground troops. They have lost a combat aircraft and we have recordings of it."
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...f-bs-dhanao/story-F951EkysveW1FvD5qvl95L.html

Nope no business relationship. Please don't lie to make a point.
You clearly have no clue how things work in the murky world of journalism. Warnes has 1 company - He has published two books on PAF. His company has 1 employee (himself), his company is reporting losses. The only books he is selling are books that he has authored based on PAF inputs. Revenue does not mean - exchanging money. Warnes has a huge stink. Oh by the way - whatever i mentioned is open to record and can be accessed under british tax paying site.

Whats a neutral source ? You were just seeking validation. There is no neutral source in Indo pak conflict. Each side tries to play other. Anyways - will not go here. A outsiders opinion has no importance to me.

Not validation, just an opinion of someone who is an expert like @dbc whom neither has a bias towards either India or Pakistan. Someone who is genuinely interested in a topic, and can look at things from a neutral lens. Just like i would tap your expertise in Russo-Ukrainian conflict. An outsider opinion may have no importance for you, but it certainly has for me as i like to look at things from an independent lens. Maybe my line of work has made me that.

:) - you know what i am talking about.

Indeed, i was just pointing out the hypocrisy in your argument of blaming Pakistan but off course India is above suspicion.

there's a world beyond Arnab. NDTV, Print - all are hostile to the current government. Opposition needs an issue to bring down government. Remember the so called RAFALE issue ? anyways if a SU30 is down - it will be digged up.

Sorry to say, Indian media does not has the best reputation. All you had to do was open a news channel Post Pulwana to confirm this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-44280188

I know you don't like neutral sources and prefer Bias Indian News, but i prefer to read independent neutral sources.

I dont lie to make a point. IAF chief's statement right from day 1 - including interviews

"About the aircraft going down in that sector, PAF launched a combat search-and-rescue mission, which is always launched to pick up your own pilot as you know the location. It is not done to pick up a prisoner of war who will never be static, and for that you give this task to the ground troops. They have lost a combat aircraft and we have recordings of it."
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...f-bs-dhanao/story-F951EkysveW1FvD5qvl95L.html

IAF Chief Statement WOWWWWW

Such an independent non bias source. Thank You for sharing that, but we are off a different school of thought so please allow me to disregard your Chief's statement.

Also, only an idiot would launch a SAR mission when the border is hot and a chopper would be an easy picking for a fast mover. The IAF Chief certainly lacks some basic sense in this manner.

You clearly have no clue how things work in the murky world of journalism. Warnes has 1 company - He has published two books on PAF. His company has 1 employee (himself), his company is reporting losses. The only books he is selling are books that he has authored based on PAF inputs. Revenue does not mean - exchanging money. Warnes has a huge stink. Oh by the way - whatever i mentioned is open to record and can be accessed under british tax paying site.

Again an accusation and a lie, you have no proof. Lets not throw mud at others when we have no proof. This theory is very similar to that of R73 bought from Ebay.

This is my last post, clearly we are just running around in circles and we come from different schools of thoughts. I am a Pro Independent Research, while you're Pro Indian Biased Research so there is not much more discussion to be had. Would love to engage in discussions regarding as to what is happening in Syria, and how it affects Russia and Turkey.

Not validation, just an opinion of someone who is an expert like @dbc

You and other Pakistani's like you should be glad of his delusions and hope the malice is widespread in India.
I fail to see why Pakistani's continue to point to every Indian flaw on PDF - do you really want to cure Indians of their delusions? If you haven't noticed, I don't do so with the enemies of the United States on this forum.

I haven't commented about Chinese or Iranian weapons/systems or tactics - never, not once.

IAF Chief Statement WOWWWWW

Such an independent non bias source. Thank You for sharing that, but we are off a different school of thought so please allow me to disregard your Chief's statement.
You have any example of any of the Indian service chief's lying to Indian public (with an intention to deceit / intentionally propagating wrong info to cover their inefficiency), and later retracting? I believe it is impossible, as *most* of our media (which is anti-national & ultra liberal) will rip that person apart.

would launch a SAR mission when the border is hot and a chopper would be an easy picking for a fast mover.
@anathema -
a) Is it normal to launch a SAR operation when the border is "hot"? I know you pointed out (earlier) that - SDR, loosing helicopter are learnings for IAF from feb-27.
b) Also, after feb-27, there was an indian poster in PDF (who is very knowledgeable, and appeared "close" to IAF thinking)....he said - IAF thinks that there is a 50% chance that pak F-16 could have been bought down by Pak's own SAMs. But since, Abhinandan is in the area, he is awarded the kill? Could that be a possibility?

Last edited:
You and other Pakistani's like you should be glad of his delusions and hope the malice is widespread in India.
I fail to see why Pakistani's continue to point to every Indian flaw on PDF - do you really want to cure Indians of their delusions? If you haven't noticed, I don't do so with the enemies of the United States on this forum.

I haven't commented about Chinese or Iranian weapons/systems or tactics - never, not once.

Thanks for your note, and i do agree with you

In defense of my dear friend @anathema , i think you got on the wrong foot with him. When the topic relates to India, it certainly brings out the nationalistic side among majority of Indian members as they cannot see things from a Non-Indian Lens. Some times i believe they handicap themselves by hyping themselves up to an alarming level. But if you were to engage @anathema on a topic that does not relate to India, you will probably have one of the most intellectually stimulating conversation.

Cheers and Stay Safe

You have any example of any of the Indian service chief's lying to Indian public (with an intention to deceit / intentionally propagating wrong info to cover their inefficiency), and later retracting? I believe it is impossible, as *most* of our media (which is anti-national & ultra liberal) will rip that person apart.

1. F16 was shot down => WRONG, no proof. Americans keep a count on American weaponry like a hawk.
2. Madrassah destroyed by IAF strikes and scores of militants dead => WRONG
https://thewire.in/security/balakot-airstrike-miss-satellite-imagery
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...standing-at-indian-bombing-site-idUSKCN1QN00V

They certainly didn't retract and stuck to their lies making a mockery out of their profession.

a) Is it normal to launch a SAR operation when the border is "hot"? I know you pointed out (earlier) that - SDR, loosing helicopter are learnings for IAF from feb-27.

Fire up the creative juices in your brain. During a full shooting battle, would you go and retrieve the body of your comrade if the enemy has a clear line of sight and can see you advancing. Add in the factor, you don't have a rifle(Chopper) and the enemy has a sniper rifle(BVRAAM).

My last post on this topic

Thanks for your note, and i do agree with you

In defense of my dear friend @anathema , i think you got on the wrong foot with him. When the topic relates to India, it certainly brings out the nationalistic side among majority of Indian members as they cannot see things from a Non-Indian Lens. Some times i believe they handicap themselves by hyping themselves up to an alarming level. But if you were to engage @anathema on a topic that does not relate to India, you will probably have one of the most intellectually stimulating conversation.

Cheers and Stay Safe

1. F16 was shot down => WRONG, no proof. Americans keep a count on American weaponry like a hawk.
2. Madrassah destroyed by IAF strikes and scores of militants dead => WRONG
https://thewire.in/security/balakot-airstrike-miss-satellite-imagery
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...standing-at-indian-bombing-site-idUSKCN1QN00V

They certainly didn't retract and stuck to their lies making a mockery out of their profession.

Fire up the creative juices in your brain. During a full shooting battle, would you go and retrieve the body of your comrade if the enemy has a clear line of sight and can see you advancing. Add in the factor, you don't have a rifle(Chopper) and the enemy has a sniper rifle(BVRAAM).

My last post on this topic
There are two possible and one impossible explanation
1. Pakistan rebuilt the building overnight with 3D printer
2. Spice 2000 had a special drill at its tip that went into builiding and did a low explosive blast which pakistan repaired overnight
3. IAF is just lying (thats not possible)

When the topic relates to India, it certainly brings out the nationalistic side among majority of Indian members as they cannot see things from a Non-Indian Lens. Some times i believe they handicap themselves by hyping themselves up to an alarming level.

Frankly, this point applies to almost all folks in this forum. This is the summary that I could gather:

Indian point of view:
a) At a minimum, it does not matter if the bombs hit the buildings or not, the mere fact that IAF jets crossed the border and landed munitions in Pak land (not Pak part of kashmir) is enough. Remember, India never did anything in the past despite grave provocations like parliament attacks; mumbai attacks etc. If there is a big provocation next time, the future administrations of India can not be seen as not doing anything. Majority of India (including myself) is happy with this. Anything more is bonus for us.
b) At a minimum, Abhinandan was shot down on Pak territory. Hey, he is shot on enemy territory, not on Indian airspace. He has the guts to get onto Pak's territory.
c) No one in India believes that India lost an SU-30 on Feb-27. It may be difficult for Pakistanis & others to believe, but media in India is very very anti-Modi; very anti-nationalist; and liberal (ultra liberal in the extreme). If there is an SU-30 shot-down, media would have had a field day.
d) Pakistan has a habit of lying (kargil is not done by pak forces etc etc) and later changing their stand. Hence, everything Pak says can not be trusted / truth.
e) Status quo perfectly suits us. Many Indians are not looking at crushing / defeating Pak (Pakistanis may find it difficult to believe). Many Indians just do not want to do anything with Pak, and we just want to concentrate on our economy. At a minimum, Pak leadership got a message, and we are happy for that. Hopefully, Pak leadership does not do any more adventures in future.
f) My point of view - **assume** if IAF came out inefficient and PAF adverised it, the current leadership (Ajit Doval etc) will not sit and watch. IAF will be training like life and death now, and be ready when (if) needed. However, I hope India purchase more Rafales
g) My point of view - the biggest problem in India now is economy. Skirmishes with Pak do not matter (even if we loose an aircraft or two) as long as there is no lasting damage or change at strategic level.
h)
i)
j) on and on.....

From Pak point of view:
a) Pak gave tit-for-tat. Pak shot down an aircraft of an airforce which is "n" times bigger.
b) The bombs missed the targets. Indian Airforce is inefficient. Pak air-force is efficient and proven once more (in your opinion). So, size of Indian air force does not matter.
c) Pak airforce is better trained/capable in tactics; EW etc and is proven, and can take care of Indian air force any day.
d) No F-16 is shot. Abhinandan is a prize...
e) Indians are delusional; liars; monkeys; egotists etc...they never learn. So, their airforce will forever remain inefficient etc...Pak forces train hard, and can surprise / out-perform IAF on any given day......PAF humuliated IAF, and the world is laughing at India....Indians have no shame etc......
f)
h) on and on.....

It is a just a matter of priority & perspective.......Indians are happy to have entered your airspace (not Pak part of Kashmir), you are happy to have shot-down aircraft, and proven (in your opinion) much much efficient etc......

PS: There is only one winner in skirmishes / conflicts between India and Pak.....and the winner is China.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom