What's new

Maj Abdul Wahab Shaheed....His dead body is still somewhere on the top-Kargil war 1999

0 evidence for the OP. Reported to MODs.

You could have done research before you report.

killing indians in kargil.PNG

No evidence. Just a screen shot. Do have a link to a credible source that has been cross-referenced?

You can find the article if you research in Hillal English archives!

Last edited:
No evidence. Just a screen shot. Do have a link to a credible source that has been cross-referenced?
where have you been living?

BTW he was most likely defending what the Indians called Three Pimples and Hump complex, against an attack by 2 Rajputana Rifles and 18 Garhwal Rifles; the former lost a company commander, a platoon commander, and their commando platoon commander in this battle.

You can find the article if you research in Hillal English archives!

The above article does not have an appendix indicating cross-referencing checks that may prove your initial assertions. You therefore have not presented any credible evidence.

The above article does not have an appendix indicating cross-referencing checks that may prove your initial assertions. You therefore have not presented any credible evidence.
@WebMaster

please Check this disturbing guy, I don’t know why he wants close this thread? I posted all sources in a timely manner. Some members are posting Twitter tweets or just rumours, and the pages are running since year’s, what’s wrong with HILAL - English and pakdefence.com as sources.

Last edited:
Bitter truth -

Too many brave men were left stranded by a coward general who could not even own them.

Just imagine his plea when he must be requesting for backup and support from his command but to no avail.

No, not anyone would have done so. Your whole army and politicians chickened out while this brave man was left to die. Worse, the same general was allowed by your people to rule your nation. So even your people are party to this fiasco.

I asked for being realistic and not wishful.

I am out from this thread, the brave men dying, of any nation, triggers some emotions. Hence wrote few posts which may not go well with many here. I do the same on Indian forums for Indian martyr. So take it positively, if you can.

@WebMaster @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Can you please evaluate these two posts and also look at the sequence and intent and help me understand why they need to be negatively evaluated?

Not that lack of honesty from certain TTAs like @Signalian matters to me, especially in anonymous online world, but since I got the notification about it and it wasted my couple of minutes, I am putting 1 min extra to bring it to your notice. Nationalists are waste of everyone's time.

Last edited:

Can you please evaluate these two posts and also look at the sequence and intent and help me understand why they need to be negatively evaluated?

Not that lack of honesty from certain TTAs like @Signalian matters to me, especially in anonymous online world, but since I got the notification about it and it wasted my couple of minutes, I am putting 1 min extra to bring it to your notice. Nationalists are waste of everyone's time.
Because your posts are inaccurate. Army and generals didn't chicken out, they stood there and fought until the last breath. It was again the traitor Nawaz Sharif which blocked the help and supply routes.

Because your posts are inaccurate. Army and generals didn't chicken out, they stood there and fought until the last breath. It was again the traitor Nawaz Sharif which blocked the help and supply routes.

So army general was strong enough to capture the government but could not defy Nawaz. lol

If all "perceived" inaccurate posts, which are subjective and debate worthy are going to be marked negative, then why call it discussion board? Just paste your version and ask everyone to agree.

Anyways, your rules, your interpretations. I will continue to post as I wish, till I am here.

lots of "joot" on both sides.

If it all comes out lots of generals n politicians will be shot on both sides.

So army general was strong enough to capture the government but could not defy Nawaz. lol

If all "perceived" inaccurate posts, which are subjective and debate worthy are going to be marked negative, then why call it discussion board? Just paste your version and ask everyone to agree.

Anyways, your rules, your interpretations. I will continue to post as I wish, till I am here.

Might as well revisit your trolling and/or lack of study?

The seat of Prime Minister is to be respected in practice.

For some reason, Nawaz Sharif is unable to get along with any COAS. He unseated General Jehangir Karamat from the office of COAS before the latter could complete his term, and appointed General Pervez Musharraf in his place. But Nawaz developed differences with Musharraf as well and this dynamic became apparent in Kargil War and beyond. Breaking point came when Nawaz decided to unseat Musharraf from the office of COAS when the latter was on official tour in Sri Lanka and refused landing of Musharraf's aircraft in Karachi upon its return. The aircraft's pilot was spooked and it was short on fuel and would have crashed otherwise, potentially killing all onboard.

Pakistan Army was fed up with the ongoing political circus and had no choice but to mobilize and make sure that the current COAS is able to land safely. Under these extraordinary circumstances, coup was inevitable.

Nawaz was abusing his powers, and treating the vital seat of COAS like that of a Police Officer who could be relieved from duty at his whim. His decisions had a destabilizing effect on functioning of the Pakistan Army on institutional level.

Musharraf had no choice but to govern the country fro a while until he could restore democracy in Pakistan; under enabling circumstances, he voluntarily left the seat of COAS and served as President. He is faulted for NRO but there were international pressures he could not ignore.

The current GOP is THIRD in a series of democratic governments since 2008 - not bad, right? Pakistan have demonstrated the capacity of electing better politicians then before by now.

Since Nawaz is the best friend of Indians in years, your sympathy for him is duly noted. :rolleyes:

Might as well revisit your trolling and/or lack of study?

The seat of Prime Minister is to be respected in practice.

For some reason, Nawaz Sharif is unable to get along with any COAS. He unseated General Jehangir Karamat from the office of COAS before the latter could complete his term, and appointed General Pervez Musharraf in his place. But Nawaz developed differences with Musharraf as well and this dynamic became apparent in Kargil War and beyond. Breaking point came when Nawaz decided to unseat Musharraf from the office of COAS when the latter was on official tour in Sri Lanka and refused landing of Musharraf's aircraft in Karachi upon its return. The aircraft's pilot was spooked and it was short on fuel and would have crashed otherwise, potentially killing all onboard.

Pakistan Army was fed up with the ongoing political circus and had no choice but to mobilize and make sure that the current COAS is able to land safely. Under these extraordinary circumstances, coup was inevitable.

Nawaz was abusing his powers, and treating the vital seat of COAS like that of a Police Officer who could be relieved from duty at his whim. His decisions had a destabilizing effect on functioning of the Pakistan Army on institutional level.

Musharraf had no choice but to govern the country fro a while until he could restore democracy in Pakistan; under enabling circumstances, he voluntarily left the seat of COAS and served as President. He is faulted for NRO but there were international pressures he could not ignore.

The current GOP is THIRD in a series of democratic governments since 2008 - not bad, right? Pakistan have demonstrated the capacity of electing better politicians then before by now.

Since Nawaz is the best friend of Indians in years, your sympathy for him is duly noted. :rolleyes:

Why not, there were always "the reasons" behind Pakistan being dictated by army generals for half of its existence.

More so, when it came to his life, he rebelled, but when it came to life of likes Abdul Wahab, he succumbed to GoP. Hilarious !! (Considering the story as true)

You are a nice story teller, but I have passed my age of story fondness few decades back.
No, not anyone would have done so. Your whole army and politicians chickened out while this brave man was left to die. Worse, the same general was allowed by your people to rule your nation. So even your people are party to this fiasco.

I asked for being realistic and not wishful.

I am out from this thread, the brave men dying, of any nation, triggers some emotions. Hence wrote few posts which may not go well with many here. I do the same on Indian forums for Indian martyr. So take it positively, if you can.

Anyways Mr Moderator @LeGenD , do you think above post, spoken out of rage against brave men dying, clarifying position which hold true for both nation, deserve negative ratings while every second post of this forum is filled with filth and nonsense?

At time when false flagger like Halfmoon pose serious question on credibility of gate keepers of this forum?

Or you want your "discussions" be unidirectional, boring and full of parroting a single line of thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom