What's new

Mahindra Defence Systems MPV-I: First Drive

It's called being easy to repair and easy to manage.
True.
Imagine alot of the stuff onboard was electronic, what would the average Indian solider do? I know they wouldn't be able to repair it considering the amount of training and education they get
Not really!the Training is revised when new systems are introduced(E.g:-Radical change from the analog systems' equipped T-72 to the Electronic device equipped T-90S/M)...
It's a truck not an ICV.
My replies in Bold.:)
http://panzerfaust.ca/AFV%20interiors/t72d.html
The interiors of the T72 when the IA inducted them were more or less the same.

Mahindra_Picture_1.jpg.scaled600.jpg

mineprotectedvehicle_9_560x420.jpg

It's called being easy to repair and easy to manage. Imagine alot of the stuff onboard was electronic, what would the average Indian solider do? I know they wouldn't be able to repair it considering the amount of training and education they get... It's a truck not an ICV.

Don't be ignorant, the IA provides the best training to its men and especially its mechanics and service corps are also some of the best trained in modern tech and are on the forefront of modern warfare. Utter BS- IA is a completely professional army, considered amongst the best in the world and has been reported by many foreign forces, I've never hetd the same thing said about PA but I dknt go trolling on your threads insulting your men.

It's called being easy to repair and easy to manage. Imagine alot of the stuff onboard was electronic, what would the average Indian solider do? I know they wouldn't be able to repair it considering the amount of training and education they get... It's a truck not an ICV.
U dont need college degree to that an average TATA Sumo driver does that....

Being easy to repair don't mean that U compromise on ergonomics.
Look at the steering wheel, It would be difficult to grasp the thin wheel and would slip if U have to make sharp, tight or sudden corrections.
I think Mahindra should give some thought & effort on this also.

I like how you guys think the truth was an insult. And no the average Indian and Pakistani soldier would not be able to make battlefield repairs on a vehicle that is fully digitized.

India should aggressively pursue privatization of arms development and manufacturing.

The interior is purposefully made simple and sturdy for rugged terrain for army purpose. No body would like their army busy dealing with loose plastic panels falling apart going for war on rough terrain. Also could not expect it to be a joy ride listening to Radio Mirchi and going for shooting some bad guys. Therefore its made simple, practical and less time consuming in repairing its damaged parts.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom