What's new

Mahathir slams India's citizenship law

Not about "Being Present" but Invitation in the "Decision making" mostly given to Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia,Iran... at least as we saw it during the meeting.
That's the problem... They gave a "Rightfully" critic of OIC having few Arab countries deciding for all the others and yet did the same thing...

It's a good thing... but they shall put everyone at the same level... same for the decision making.

They were interesting points given in that summit that could answer/help every muslim nation, whatever with Foreign powers or regional ones. But I fear it will just end up in a "Club vs Club" fight....

Saudi, Egypt & UAE were invited but refused to go. Qatar was represented. What can other countries do, we cannot wait around for the talking shop pf OIC to do something. We cannot see Islamophobia get worse, Rohingya & Kashmir crises to fester while unelected Arab kings get upset.

Saudi, Egypt & UAE were invited but refused to go. Qatar was represented. What can other countries do, we cannot wait around for the talking shop pf OIC to do something. We cannot see Islamophobia get worse, Rohingya & Kashmir crises to fester while unelected Arab kings get upset.
That club will not do better tbh... Most of the countries involved have Direct and Heavy trade deals with those same countries that persecute Muslims...
This Summit isn't a Direct cooperation among Muslim nations... it's just another OIC alike... were in essence it's already limited... as long it isn't a collective enforcement...
Pakistan wouldn't like it if it targets China... South East Asia neither on India... and the list goes on...

As long as the Muslim world do not adapt something Similar than the EU in its essence... It will be only talk... an object of influence... and a tool for the already powerful countries to be even more powerful and that's it... as any other more mature Organisation...

One of the solution will be to pressure the OIC to reform itself... whatever by engaging in dialogue... and if they are deaf... boycott and so on... Not going to make another... that will just divide us even more...

But the 1.1bn are protected by that CAA which gives automatic citizenship to them, haven’t you been reading anything?
Tell me why would you keep citizenship to Muslims from Pakistan and BD who asked for a separate country and got that . All the govt said is prove that you or your parents have been in India from a certain cut of date all they have to do is to show any proof that shows they are in India before the cut of date.it could be anything .

one of the basic criteria was that the names of applicant's family members should either be in the first NRC prepared in 1951 or in the electoral rolls up to March 24, 1971.

Other than that, applicants also had the option to present documents such as refugee registration certificate, birth certificate, LIC policy, land and tenancy records, citizenship certificate, passport, government issued licence or certificate, bank/post office accounts, permanent residential certificate, government employment certificate, educational certificate and court records

Go round and round in circles all day long then. What are you suggesting? You lot are the epitome of morality? We should wait in line for your seal of approval?

Don't make me laugh.
I'm just suggesting that you stop shitting in the streets and raping women.
Yeah, such unreasonable request would make you laugh I suppose.

when did vietnam have hindus? are you high or retarded?
You must be an Indian Tamil.
Even a down syndrome kid could understand that I was mocking him.

You have zero knowledge of history of Malaysia.
And you have zero knowledge of history of India. You just know the made up RSS history and have been indoctrinated by it.

You must be an Indian Tamil.
Even a down syndrome kid could understand that I was mocking him.
only thing that stinks more than my cum rag is your taste of insults. it's so boring

Back
Top Bottom