What's new

Mahaaz with Wajahat Saeed Khan - Waziristan Ka Mahaaz

I love the sarcastic joke about Piss-teen .. he should come and see that how many sons Pakistan has lost to bring peace and stability in FATA .. they were not like Leaders who come on the back of foreign agencies , rile up uneducated Masses , and give long speeches ... Army give their blood and effort to their land , and they will protect it Inshallah at all cost . I am so happy to see the additional Roles FC is getting , their gears , SOP's are looking very good ... I hope we will provide them with Additional APC's , New Rifles , Old Cobras to counter any Threats .

wajahat is tattu of army, I will not take his show seriously.

Good to see fencing. Also smuggling has been curbed. Looks like army finally have done something good.

Good to see fencing. Also smuggling has been curbed. Looks like army finally have done something good.
What do you mean finally? What the #uck they have been doing for the 4 year? Each inch has been paid for in blood. Which country has achieved what they have achieved? The NATO, the Americans? Give credit where it is due and stop acting as a teenager girl with harmone issues.

What do you mean finally? What the #uck they have been doing for the 4 year? Each inch has been paid for in blood. Which country has achieved what they have achieved? The NATO, the Americans? Give credit where it is due and stop acting as a teenager girl with harmone issues.

I don't see big deal here, its not like they have liberated IoK.

wajahat is tattu of army, I will not take his show seriously.
So says the tatti of mariyam

Mariyam baji key paisey halal kar raha hy jab nahi miltey to khilaf bhi bolta hy

I am still waiting for confirmation from you , if you forward my name to Marium Nawaz to be her Soldier , i will protect her and her family online .. i just need 30,000 Rupee per month
3000 per day is the pay of those who act like monkey infront of NAB court so yeah your figure is sort of accurate

3000 per day is the pay of those who act like monkey infront of NAB court so yeah your figure is sort of accurate

Bhai research ker ke hi Demand ki hai na ... Apna Kabira tu bhi 30,000 kama raha hai ghar bethe :P

Bhai research ker ke hi Demand ki hai na ... Apna Kabira tu bhi 30,000 kama raha hai ghar bethe :P
Wo scammers ki ad ati hy na

See how this Pakistani housewife is earning 2500$ :D

Even pro pmln sources claim that 52% of online pmln supporters are paid bots now you can imagine what the real figure could be

Ham to khalai makhlok hain scammers ko saajish key tehat ghair jamhori anjam tak pohanchatey hain :angel:

Marium khud tu Avatar ke Aliens ki hybrid lagti hai ... :lol: waise meri taraf se khalai makhlooq ko shukriya yeh Gair jamhori kaam kerne ke liye :tup:

Back
Top Bottom