What's new

Made in TURKEY ( Industry and Technology )

If KSA and UAE instead of feeding the Jews and Zionist by purchasing weapons from USA, buy systems from Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia and Indonesia, it will not only support the MIC in the Islamic world but also strengthen the political relations by creating a mutually beneficially relationships.
@Indos

KSA, UAE, and Qatar. I think in 2025 above there will be more weapons bought by these three countries from Muslim countries like Turkey, Pakistan, and Indonesia. And if I am not mistaken Saudi is interested in Altay MBT, this is a good news.

KSA, UAE, and Qatar. I think in 2025 above there will be more weapons bought by these three countries from Muslim countries like Turkey, Pakistan, and Indonesia. And if I am not mistaken Saudi is interested in Altay MBT, this is a good news.
Let's see...I keep my fingers crossed and by that time JF-17 block 4 will be out and also project-Azm so interesting times ahead.

KSA, UAE, and Qatar. I think in 2025 above there will be more weapons bought by these three countries from Muslim countries like Turkey, Pakistan, and Indonesia. And if I am not mistaken Saudi is interested in Altay MBT, this is a good news

KSA led by MBS never will buy weapons from Turkey .......
even KSA has cancelled 5 MILGEM Warships deal with Turkey and KSA buys 5 Corvettes from Spain and 4 LCS from the US

MBS and MBZ hate TURKEY

KSA led by MBS never will buy weapons from Turkey .......
even KSA has cancelled 5 MILGEM Warships deal with Turkey and KSA buys 5 Corvettes from Spain and 4 LCS from the US

MBS and MBZ hate TURKEY
I was really shocked and saddened when KSA cancelled the deal for MILGEM warships from Turkey..worth $2 billion while MBS was giving away 100's of billions to Trump..

Aselsan High Success Multi Precessor CPU Card

Aselsan Infrared Photodetectors ....... ( only The US,Israel,France,Turkey )
-- HgCdTe
-- QWIP
-- InSb
-- InGaAs

TAKSAN Metal-Cutting Machinery Company

DNR CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER

DNR CNC LATHE

DNR NC HORIZONTAL SPINDLE TYPE SURFACE GRINDING MACHINE

Drinns DCNC Series 5 Axis Gantry CNC Milling Machine

AKYAPAK Dishing Presses and Flanging Machines
ZOqoD3.jpg

the U.S, Germany ,Japan and Turkey are the only countries in the world to have developed Cardiac Support Systems

The outer diameter of the cardiac support system, which weighs nearly 250 grams, consists of 50 milliliters of titanium

A tiny pump comes to the aid of weakened hearts

Ermaksan ENA 250 3D metal printer and titanium powder ........ ( only a few countries in the world )

TEI PD-170 Turboprob Engine for UAV-UCAVs

KALE KTJ-3200 Turbojet Engine for Cruise Missile

ORKA leightweight Torpedo

AKYA heavyweight Torpedo

Vestel Venus Z10 smart phone

Vestel Venus Z20 smart phone

Vestel Venus Z30 smart phone

Aselsan-TEMSA fully electric Bus .........( TURKEY's first indigenous fully electric Bus )

VOLKAN LION Class Arff 8X8

With the innovative product features and perfect craftsmanship Lion was designed by considering all of the risks which might occur on the airports. Lion which can reach to the fireplace within seconds with its light and aerodynamic upper structure, composite alloy and twin-engine with 1300 horse power can fearlessly overcome even the strongest fires with its fire pump that can run 12.000 litters of water per minute

Turkey's first social Robot. Its first job will be at Istanbul New Airport's international terminal. NELY is designed to help passengers by providing necessary information after they go through passport control

Turkey’s first indigenously developed micro satellite LAGARI expected to be launched into space by 2019

LAGARI micro satellite is equipped with advanced camera and orientation control system, which brings high resolution near-time live tactical surveillance, monitoring, also mapping capabilities at very low cost

Seismic Vessel

Submarine rescue mother Ship (MOSHIP)

Turkey is 5th country that produce Alumina after the US,Germany,China and Russia

Alumina which is necessary in the construction of very important defense industry vehicles such as domestic Tank, Aircraft,Warships, Missiles,etc

TUBITAK has developed the first domestic JP-10 type rocket fuel

Turkey is able to produce missile fuel which is produced by only a few developed countries in the world

Nano transistor technology based on gallium nitride semiconductor material ..... ( only a few countries in the worlds )

TULOMSAS E1000 Electric Locomotive
[URL=http://www.directupload.net][/URL]

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom