What's new

Made in PMA [ Pakistan Military Academy ]

Thank you very much for your precious advice. I definitely got the point.plz tell me i read 14 qualities in doggers book written on I.S.S.B. Should i use the qualities in my sentences or i should indicate these qualities.

he is aware.

he watch the new to be aware.

what should i do the more person i meetr , they gave me totally different concept and ideas.

i am very depressed.
Though i didn't all of your post but still i'll talk about the what i understood.

If you really want to get selected then the most important thing that you need to do is to cool down.

Getting depressed and becoming worried all the time would not help.

Work hard during the preparation and sweat before you go for the ISSB, but once you have landed there, then act cool.

Another thing that you need to work on is to be NATURAL!
Just try to be what you are, if your would try to act smart they will get hold of you right there, so it is futile to show them what actually you are not and what actually is not part of your personality.

Acting natural is the key of success atleast in ISSB, atleast that worked for me:)

Again, improve your angraizi.

ohh yes we have the 'ragra' too...!
it's funny that we still have the same lingo...

Well 'ragra' is a universal slang for the hard time you get in these military academies, so we both use them. i am sure many other commons would also be there between the two academies:)

NICE I GOT IT.I will stay cam , sir plz define the word cool. If i am aggresive and serious kind of person. i think it is me weakness dont you think.

plz reply i will wait.
by the way i am trying to improve my english

Last edited:
SIR,
plz tell me that i have weak educational background and did not participate in games but i am fit , motivated and want to spend my life to defend my borders till from childhood.Will my educational background become a hurdle for selection of army.

plz reply you are like a candle , by the way i am repeater and will apply in PMA 124 Insha Allah.

NICE I GOT IT.I will stay cam , sir plz define the word cool. If i am aggresive and serious kind of person. i think it is me weakness dont you think.

plz reply i will wait.

Acting cool mean, to act normal, act natural. Don't over show nor do hide your true feelings.

If you have been addressing your friends like oa, abay, shahzaday, jigar etc etc, and you would try to hide these during the ISSB, you'll not get far, because they'll find it out. If they fail to, probably you yourself would have already spoken it out and told them that you were pretending!

So it is better to practice before hand, try to inculcate the 'guud' qualities of a youngster, though this might not be very effective, because you are what you are and the personality cant be hidden, but still hard work and dedication can yield results.

What you can do now is to improve upon your grip on certain things, they can be: confidence, knowldge, debating, personality etc etc.

These can be done by reading newspapers and books, having a guud company and guud arguments etc etc.

The key is that one has to be BALANCED.

It is not bad if you are emotional, but being too emotional will kill you in ISSB. On the contrary if your personality is cool and calm, but absolute thund program will also fail you.

You might be a bit more emotional but if the emotions goes towards the right direction and are positive you may succeed, and similarly if your calmness represents your personality during tension and problematic issues and you manage to stay in control during tough times this will give you more points in the ISSB, but if you think that calmness means that sottay he rawo or paper main ik din reh gaya hai ab perhnay ka kaya faida type thing then results would be depressing.

Tiger:
Probably this would be my last reply as i dont want to turn PDF into a pre-ISSB training class.

Though verbal grooming doesnt do much of a favour because it cant alter your actual personality, but may it will soothe you.

i'll give you this reply in detail and i hope this will help you.

In ISSB what i personally feel is that you have to 'cash' your positive and guud points and make use of your achievements. Guud personality traits can be being truthful, amicable, regular offerer of Namaz, witty, knowledgeable, guud debater, having a guud hand writing, verbal expression etc etc (this are just example, some were used by me some by my colleagues so it doesnt mean that you only restrict yourself to these and important of all these are just to give you and example, they dont necessarily mean that they have to fit on you, nor it means that your should artificially try to make one fit on your personality)

What i want to say is that you should try to find your positive and powerful points and show those to the ISSB people. Tell them what you can do for the Army and what you are capable of!

But this doesnt mean that you should lie!

For instance, you wrote in ISSB that your are physically fit, but then you are unable to finish the obstacle course or for that matter just completed it for once, you are a gone case then.

Your wrote that you are a punctually offer prayers but the interviewer asks you to narrate Dua Qunoot you give him a blank look.

You say that you are very hard worker and guud at studies but you have scored a 'C' grade in metric, so dude which kind of hard work you have been doing then???

You say that you are amicable, but you happen to put up a fight with a ISSB-mate!

You say that you read a daily as a routine, but he asks you about the editors name you screw up.

So the thing is that you dont have to contradict yourself!

He asks you about your father's pay and your answer is "hmmmm, mmmm, may be like a 50K" WTF, which kind of son dont know about his father's pay, designation and job!!???

He ask your grandfathers name and you say "sorry sir i dont know"

He asks you the spelling of leftinent and you spell like Lef-ti-Dent, so probably he tell to remove your 'dents' first and then come back again!

Questions can be difficult and question would be easy, but for sure they would be unexpected ones. They will just throw out your personality and your would have nothing to hide

You claim in your papers and bio data in ISSB that you are a 'haji saab' who have never seen a girl in his life but when you write a pictorial story you write the other way round.

He asks you what is the difference between the Zohar Azan and Fajar Azan and you dont know it.

He asks you to narrate the translation of Namaz and your are blank.

He asks you since when are you living in this house of yours and you dont know it.

He asks you how much your house would be costing now a days and you just give him a smile.

The aim of these questions is to check certain things, it may include but is not limited to the following:
Interest level

Keenness

Sharpness

Determination

Lust to gain knowledge

How much you keep your eyes open, etc etc

The thing is that you would not be able to 'make up' the things, yes if you are sharp enough to fool the system, best of luck then.

Three and virtually four different people with different personalities are judging you and the system they employ is a time tested one, so things cant be fooled.

Lastly, work hard on the IQ test, if you are unable to secure above 90% marks in that screening IQ test consider yourself among the failures unless you prove to be a super dude later during the course of the ISSB.

You said that you didnt have a guud educational back ground, that's Ok, i have coursemates who have 'C' grades, but they had a reasons behind why did they screwed up, moreover they had proved that their brain actually works and that grade actually doesnt represent his intellect and it was the background, lack of finances, environments, school, area to which he belonged etc etc that affected his grades, if you can prove that, then your grades would probably dont matter.

Most important every person in ISSB is judged while keeping in view his background and how he has been brought up. For example, if a boy from a village can talk about computers, Internet, Obama, American policies latest trend in book writing and what's new in fashion i think i'll like to have that guy on my team, but an Islamabadian or Karachiiete doesnt know where Black Sea is and he can't name the foreign minister of UK he needs some more time to grow up! Moreover, they would not be expecting a son of a 'motor mechanic' to talk about NASA and life on Mars, and similarly they would be expecting a son of a Brigadier or DIG or a businessman to answer question regarding Harry Porter(when the boy was a kid), youtube, physics, Antarctica, solar system etc etc

So work hard, be clear headed, with a unified aim and then leave rest to Allah, if still you are not recommended, that's not the end of life.:)

Tiger:
Probably this would be my last reply as i dont want to turn PDF into a pre-ISSB training class.

Though verbal grooming doesnt do much of a favour because it cant alter your actual personality, but may it will soothe you.

i'll give you this reply in detail and i hope this will help you.

In ISSB what i personally feel is that you have to 'cash' your positive and guud points and make use of your achievements. Guud personality traits can be being truthful, amicable, regular offerer of Namaz, witty, knowledgeable, guud debater, having a guud hand writing, verbal expression etc etc (this are just example, some were used by me some by my colleagues so it doesnt mean that you only restrict yourself to these and important of all these are just to give you and example, they dont necessarily mean that they have to fit on you, nor it means that your should artificially try to make one fit on your personality)

What i want to say is that you should try to find your positive and powerful points and show those to the ISSB people. Tell them what you can do for the Army and what you are capable of!

But this doesnt mean that you should lie!

For instance, you wrote in ISSB that your are physically fit, but then you are unable to finish the obstacle course or for that matter just completed it for once, you are a gone case then.

Your wrote that you are a punctually offer prayers but the interviewer asks you to narrate Dua Qunoot you give him a blank look.

You say that you are very hard worker and guud at studies but you have scored a 'C' grade in metric, so dude which kind of hard work you have been doing then???

You say that you are amicable, but you happen to put up a fight with a ISSB-mate!

You say that you read a daily as a routine, but he asks you about the editors name you screw up.

So the thing is that you dont have to contradict yourself!

He asks you about your father's pay and your answer is "hmmmm, mmmm, may be like a 50K" WTF, which kind of son dont know about his father's pay, designation and job!!???

He ask your grandfathers name and you say "sorry sir i dont know"

He asks you the spelling of leftinent and you spell like Lef-ti-Dent, so probably he tell to remove your 'dents' first and then come back again!

Questions can be difficult and question would be easy, but for sure they would be unexpected ones. They will just throw out your personality and your would have nothing to hide

You claim in your papers and bio data in ISSB that you are a 'haji saab' who have never seen a girl in his life but when you write a pictorial story you write the other way round.

He asks you what is the difference between the Zohar Azan and Fajar Azan and you dont know it.

He asks you to narrate the translation of Namaz and your are blank.

He asks you since when are you living in this house of yours and you dont know it.

He asks you how much your house would be costing now a days and you just give him a smile.

The aim of these questions is to check certain things, it may include but is not limited to the following:
Interest level

Keenness

Sharpness

Determination

Lust to gain knowledge

How much you keep your eyes open, etc etc

The thing is that you would not be able to 'make up' the things, yes if you are sharp enough to fool the system, best of luck then.

Three and virtually four different people with different personalities are judging you and the system they employ is a time tested one, so things cant be fooled.

Lastly, work hard on the IQ test, if you are unable to secure above 90% marks in that screening IQ test consider yourself among the failures unless you prove to be a super dude later during the course of the ISSB.

You said that you didnt have a guud educational back ground, that's Ok, i have coursemates who have 'C' grades, but they had a reasons behind why did they screwed up, moreover they had proved that their brain actually works and that grade actually doesnt represent his intellect and it was the background, lack of finances, environments, school, area to which he belonged etc etc that affected his grades, if you can prove that, then your grades would probably dont matter.

Most important every person in ISSB is judged while keeping in view his background and how he has been brought up. For example, if a boy from a village can talk about computers, Internet, Obama, American policies latest trend in book writing and what's new in fashion i think i'll like to have that guy on my team, but an Islamabadian or Karachiiete doesnt know where Black Sea is and he can't name the foreign minister of UK he needs some more time to grow up! Moreover, they would not be expecting a son of a 'motor mechanic' to talk about NASA and life on Mars, and similarly they would be expecting a son of a Brigadier or DIG or a businessman to answer question regarding Harry Porter(when the boy was a kid), youtube, physics, Antarctica, solar system etc etc

So work hard, be clear headed, with a unified aim and then leave rest to Allah, if still you are not recommended, that's not the end of life.:)

:angel:

i see sir you solve my problem, now i have a NISHAN E MANZIL ISSB i am coming :sniper:with full preparation and with clear mind. Sir now i will start practice of WAT , story , discussion , sentence completion.

i think i am not recommend by my own faults i wrote all sentence on enemy and stretogy to kill the enemy.I show extreme hate towards enemies of Pakistan.my mostly sentence based on the word "DUSHMAN" i got it they want a normal "GOOD PERSON" who have qualities of good muslin and good human being.He show what he actually is not less and not more then that.

For information of debate i download DR ZAID HAMMID vedios they gave me help a lot.

but sir i question again plz dont mind how can i improve my group planning...:wave: SIR JEE PLZ

INSHA ALLAH SELECT HOON GA TO APP SE ZAROOR MILLON GA WADA RAHA.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan:

Last edited:
INSHA ALLAH SELECT HOON GA TO APP SE ZAROOR MILLON GA( enigma )WADA RAHA.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Some more recent pics:

462f6fa1dc05b0c3245df2ed2c942176.jpg

Back
Top Bottom