What's new

Made in Pakistan

a baby making carpet in home

pakistan-world-day-against-child-labor-2009-6-11-8-52-12.jpg

since thread start you guys bashing same again and again . tum logoon ko takleef kya hai ? a country can make nuclear bomb cruse missiles but cant make this POS?

i personally think bollywood and indian media feed you guys so much sh1t in your brains . in real world pakistan is not some thing from stone age its country of 180mn brains and it has good and bad as india USA or china .
Haha sorry to get you so worked up :lol: I did use the world probably because I have seen few CNC machines with the PA Controllers which made me think it as a global brand...
GSK is a Chinese company HERE
PA 8000 is Power Automation CNC Controller HERE
Not sure about the other one....the bigger player in Automation are US,Germany,Japan and recently China.
Relating atomic bomb to all this is kind of funny......because even your neighbour to the east got a Atomic bomb and a space program even then they can't make their own automation system's and the technology behind it. These things need a huge manufacturing base so that local companies who want to invest in these system's know they can make some money e.g is China :welcome:

Auto Parts Products from Multiple Pakistani Companies:

Universal Spare Parts Pvt Ltd
Auto_Engine_Parts.jpg

A & Z Autos
Auto_Parts_Front_Back_Lights_HidLights_Car.jpg

Pakistan_Car_Parts.jpg

Blister Packing Machinery Change Parts:
Tahir Engg Industries
Blister_Machinery_Change_Parts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom