Factory:

6.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Does GoP have any plans to open R&D facilities in Pakistan for Radar and Electro optical research? They should look seriously in this matter and open these centres ASAP in all the provinces. As Radar R&D facilities will ensure that we will becoming the ones that would be able to produce and develop our own radars like weather, Navigation/SAR and even military ones at home. And electro optics means a bigger deal for weapons and sensors for military and camera and other imagery devices for commercial use.

waves is my favorite brand ever i go to buy in pakistan i will sure buy PEL OR WAVES

Very good work

keep it up(the good work only)

make sure nothing is left

than i am thinking of emailing this to ignorant nana patekar who said Pakisan Saala aik Sui(needle) tak ni bana sakta khud ki

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Does GoP have any plans to open R&D facilities in Pakistan for Radar and Electro optical research? They should look seriously in this matter and open these centres ASAP in all the provinces. As Radar R&D facilities will ensure that we will becoming the ones that would be able to produce and develop our own radars like weather, Navigation/SAR and even military ones at home. And electro optics means a bigger deal for weapons and sensors for military and camera and other imagery devices for commercial use.

Karf is developing indegenous avionics components for JFT and has already developed for the other fighter

though KARF should do some R&D to develop a long range radar system like greeenpine

than i am thinking of emailing this to ignorant nana patekar who said Pakisan Saala aik Sui(needle) tak ni bana sakta khud ki

When this b@stard said this?

These CNC controllers are probably not made in Pakistan....

since thread start you guys bashing same again and again . tum logoon ko takleef kya hai ? a country can make nuclear bomb cruse missiles but cant make this POS?

i personally think bollywood and indian media feed you guys so much sh1t in your brains . in real world pakistan is not some thing from stone age its country of 180mn brains and it has good and bad as india USA or china .

Back
Top Bottom