What's new

Made in Pakistan, PEPSI !

Govt in Pakistan is doing nothing for such people.

I don't think government actively stops small scale industries. There is genuine concerns for quality and very little capacity to ensure if established.

How is Pepsi and Coca Cola coexisting in the market is anyone's guess.

This practice is going on in Army garrisons also for decades, I saw in Tarbela , Attock, Kohat. They were very cheap.
Exactly I was also living close to a army garrison in Karachi and there was a full fledged factory over there.
Though I am talking about early 2000,s. Is it still going on in army garrisons?

Isnt this good? I mean Fanta started out as some germans trying to rip off coke. maybe we can export this under a brand name like "Pak-Cola"

Such home Soda making enterprises are in 1000s in India. Glass, PET or sachets types. FB is full of such videos. These will hardly lead to establishment of substantial Industry. These will usually always be low cost & low quality (as very less quality control on water & other ingredients used) alternatives, mostly in villages and very small towns.

Edit: If anyone wants ideas for varieties of such home endeavors, you may explore the below FB pages.

Last edited:
And the sad part is, despite the fact they are making fake peoducts and breaking the law, A human being should atleast take care of basic hygein.
They make food like they are makking fodder for cattle. And it will cost nothing compared to the profits they will earn.
Gloves, head cover, cleaning the premesis, Cleaning the machines equipment and packaging.
But no. you earn 100 you cannot spend 5 on hygein.
Not just frauds but Murderers truly.

Isnt this good? I mean Fanta started out as some germans trying to rip off coke. maybe we can export this under a brand name like "Pak-Cola"
That was the same company making coke. When coca cola of USA could not ship the coca cola syrup to Germany due to sanctions, That german company Started working on their own Coca cola. And developed the product to fulfill demand of Coca Cola which was already their product.
It was not a cheap quality cattle feed standard life hazard drink like these knockoff locals are making.
BTW there are a lot of standard companies entering the market Gourmet is a big local brand (In Central Punjab atleast no idea about other areas).
Murree Brewery is also a big Brand whose Fruit Malt soda lineup is very popular.
No need for these counterfeits. Biy quality local products if you want to promote local industry.

Last edited:
This is why I never drink or eat outside when in Pakistan. You can't trust these animals. I boil the hell out of my water and have a few jugs in the refrigerator.
Even on my wedding day and my sister-in-law's wedding, I didn't eat at all; I cracked some eggs and bread when I went home.

Jitna ghaleez utna lazeez

This is the rule to follow in Pakistan when dining out

Bet it Tastes better than the Pepsi we get in U.K. everyone drinks coke here anyway for cola rush so not really a problem .
Something to do with the brown cane sugar I think as UK Pepsi uses beet sugar .

Pepsi makes you sexy 😁

Pakistani food is much much better than you can get in U.K. or U.S ( American food is nasty chicken is horrible ) or around the world .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom