What's new

Made in Pakistan, PEPSI !

This is why I never drink or eat outside when in Pakistan. You can't trust these animals. I boil the hell out of my water and have a few jugs in the refrigerator.
Even on my wedding day and my sister-in-law's wedding, I didn't eat at all; I cracked some eggs and bread when I went home.

Even on my wedding day and my sister-in-law's wedding, I didn't eat at all; I cracked some eggs and bread when I went home.
Can't you cook your own food? A few minutes in microwave will take care of any waterborne bacteria or virus.

Can't you cook your own food? A few minutes in microwave will take care of any waterborne bacteria or virus.

That's what I said I did when I said, "cracked some eggs" when I went home, and "I boiled the water."

As for all-out desi cooking, I do not cook; I have a family cook that does that.

People should stop drinking fizzy drinks anyway, no wonder so many
Pakistani people are diabetics.

WTF ab banda papsi bhi chain se nhi pi sakta . These pepsi will sale in villages
In 2001 when I was in Karachi there was one such fake Pepsi factory. We received a crate of 24 every week or twice in a month. It was I remember Rs 2 a bottle. It was good the only difference was that's it was sweet with less CO2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom