What's new

MADE IN ISRAEL

Israel is a pioneer of solar tech since the 70's long before anyone woke up to the Green crisis in the west and started realizing solar energy!

Israel is a pioneer of solar tech since the 70's long before anyone woke up to the Green crisis in the west and started realizing solar energy!

Yea you can be superman when Americans give you charity and western press is controlled by you and write that you are superman. As Goebbels said tell a lie enough times and people will start believing it

You have it backwards, Mate.

It is the US which is a SLAVE of Israel.:azn:

Absolutely AIPAC dictates to all American political leaders and has subverted democracy in America

Yea you can be superman when Americans give you charity and western press is controlled by you and write that you are superman. As Goebbels said tell a lie enough times and people will start believing it

Absolutely AIPAC dictates to all American political leaders and has subverted democracy in America

Aid doesn't buy you brains .. Israelis have immense respect in both Military hardware and Software : even China acknowledges it.

This isn't a publicity video for Israel, but I was impressed by some of the accomplishments Israel has made as stated in the video below. The video is a bit old so I am not certain if some of the things presented in the video hold true today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISRAEL - YouTube

I hope I'm keeping in topic if I ask why Israelis are so succesful in science and technology. One jewish guy told me it's to do with studying Talmud and Kabballah.

Do not try to brush under the carpet American contribution is all I am saying

Do not try to brush under the carpet Israeli self-innovation is all I am saying.

Yea you can be superman when Americans give you charity and western press is controlled by you and write that you are superman.

Americans have poured massive amounts of aid into Saudi Arabia too , but see the difference b/w Israel and Saudi when it comes to defence expertise.

I hope I'm keeping in topic if I ask why Israelis are so succesful in science and technology. One jewish guy told me it's to do with studying Talmud and Kabballah.

Those Jews who actually contributing to science/technology/engineering are by majority secular, they don’t know kaballah/talmud and don’t want to know it.

Those Jews who actually contributing to science/technology/engineering are by majority secular, they don’t know kaballah/talmud and don’t want to know it.
Most of those Secular Jews are also semi-Religious as well, not orthodox but they follow the Jewish faith and the Zionist ideology.

Here is an old article but I still like to read it sometimes for an inspiration..

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

By Dana Ragosin Israel Community Shlicha

There are endless reasons to be proud of Israel: Culture, science, sport, technology, Jewish life, nature, and innovation * to name a few. Here are 60 more reasons to celebrate Israel's 60 years of independence:

1. Israel is the only Jewish country in the world.
2. Life expectancy in Israel is one of the highest in the world: 82.2 years for women and 78.5 years for men.
3. Relative to its population, Israel is the largest immigrant-absorbing nation in the world.
4. The Jewish population in Israel consists 40% of world Jewry.
5. Israel has more museums per capita than any other country.
6. Israeli historian, UCLA professor, Saul Friedlander won Pulitzer Prize for 2008 for his book on history of Jews in Hitler¹s Germany.
7. Israel has highest number of university degrees per capita in the world.
8. Israel is one of 8 countries in the world that have the technological ability to build and launch its own satellites.
9. Israel has the second highest number of startup companies in the world, ranking directly under the U.S.
10. The Dead Sea is the lowest place on earth, at about 1200 ft below sea level.
11. Israel produces more scientific papers per capita than any other nation.
12. Millions of birds migrate twice yearly along the length of Israel, from Africa to Europe and back, making it the world¹s biggest junction for bird migration.
13. The cell phone was first developed at the Motorola plant in Israel.
14. Israel is the world¹s largest exporter of cut diamonds.
15. Voice mail technology was developed in Israel. The Israeli company Amdocs is the largest company in the world in this field.
16. The program ICQ, which is the technological basis for AOL Instant Messenger, was developed in 1996 by four young Israelis.
17. Israel has the largest number of lawyers per capita in the world.
18. The first computer anti-virus software package was developed in Israel back in the 1970's.
19. Israel, Russia, U.S. and China are the only four countries in the world that own espionage satellites.
20. Israel's air force is considered to be one of the best in the world.
21. Israel has one of the highest rates in the world of patents filed per capita.
22. Outside the USA and Canada, Israel has the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies.
23. Israel has the world's second highest publication rate per capita of new books.
24. Israel is the only country in the world that entered the 21st century with a net gain in its number of trees.
25. Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed by Microsoft-Israel.
26. Israel has a National Health Insurance Law, which provides a standardized basket of medical services for all residents of Israel.
27. Israel sends humanitarian aid to all countries in need, even countries that have no diplomatic relations with Israel like Indonesia.
28. Both the Pentium-4 microprocessor and the Centrino processor were entirely designed, developed and produced in Israel.
29. Twenty-four per cent of Israel's workforce holds university degrees, ranking third in the industrialized world, after the U.S. and Holland and 12 per cent hold advanced degrees.
30. When Golda Meir was elected Prime Minister of Israel in 1969, she became the world's second elected female leader in modern times.
31. In 1984 and 1991, Israel airlifted a total of 22,000 Ethiopian Jews at risk in Ethiopia, to safety in Israel.
32. Israel was the first nation in the world to adopt the Kimberly process, an international standard that certifies diamonds as "conflict free."
33. Israeli scientists developed the first fully computerized, no-radiation, diagnostic instrumentation for breast cancer.
34. An Israeli company was the first to develop and install a large-scale solar-powered and fully functional electricity generating plant, in southern California's Mojave Desert.
35. El-Al, Israel's airline is considered to be the safest in the world.
36. Israel is one of the most advanced countries in water desalination technology.
37. Four Israelis are included in the "500 most richest people in the world" list.
38. The Israeli company M-Systems developed the Flash-drive, a portable, virtual hard disk.
39. Israel has the highest number of personal computers per capita in the world.
40. Israel's Given Imaging developed the PillCam - the first ingestible video camera, which is so small it fits inside a pill. Used to view the small intestine from the inside, the camera helps doctors diagnose cancer and digestive disorders.
41. An Israeli company, Teva, is the world's largest generic pharmaceutical company.
42. Israeli software company, Check Point is the global leader in Virtual Private Network (VPN) and firewall technologies.
43. Rummikub, the third highest selling board game in the world, was originally created by Israeli games inventor Ephraim Hertzano.
44. Drip irrigation technology was developed by the Israeli engineer Simcha Blas in the 1970's. The invention created a revolution in agriculture.
45. A design submitted by Israeli-born Michael Arad has been chosen for the World Trade Center Memorial, from amongst 5,000 entries from around the world.
46.The Quicktionary, a pen-size scanner that scans a word or a sentence and translates it to a different language, was developed by the Wizcom Company, based in Jerusalem.
47. Jewish and Arab students at Hebrew University participate in the 'Billy Crystal Workshops - Peace Through the Performing Arts' project.
48. The Weizmann Institute of Science has been voted the best university in the world for life scientists to conduct research.
49. When an earthquake struck western India and Turkey, Israel sent entire field hospitals, including medical staff and equipment, to help treat injured civilians.
50. An Israeli-made device helps restore the use of paralyzed hands. This device electrically stimulates the hand muscles, providing hope to millions of stroke sufferers and victims of spinal injuries.
51. BabySense, an Israeli product aimed at preventing Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), is saving babies' lives around the world.
52. Israel is the only liberal democracy in the Middle East.
53. In 1984 and 1991, Israel airlifted a total of 22,000 Ethiopian Jews at risk in Ethiopia to safety in Israel.
54. Israeli actress Hanna Laslo took home the "Best Actress" award at the 2005 Cannes Film Festival for her performance in Amos Gitai's "Free Zone."
55. When the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya was bombed in 1998, Israeli rescue teams were on the scene within a day, and saved three victims from the rubble.
56. An Israeli company has developed a device that could enable millions of American diabetics to painlessly inject themselves with insulin.
57. Over 50 million Israeli flowers were sent to Europe for sale on Valentine's Day.
58. Tel Aviv has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
59. Over 20 Israeli companies provided security systems and services for the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens.
60. Israel is our window to the past and the connection to our future. Israel is our home!

@Aryan_B

Man let it go with your hate what are you doing in UK if you hate the west so much. come on stop being the "Ahmedinejad" of PDF!

Back
Top Bottom