What's new

Made in India Vehicles

Don't Cry!!!!! By any way its Indian Now.
If any one outsider working for Indian companies then also product is fully indigenous since Indian companies are paying them.

Self del ... , actually I meant to say :

Pls. refrain from juvenile bs :no: ;
let's not 'slumdog' the thread,
Indian poster's pls. get with it.

What Happened to This Vikram Cut-Piece Anyone Know?
===========================================

image3030.jpg

You know those bikes on the last page look really nifty. Does India by any chance export them...?

about bajaj

Bajaj Auto Contact: Customer service, phone of bikes/ scooters | Customer Care Contacts

Bajaj was established in the year 1926 by Jamnalal Bajaj. Bajaj Auto is a subsidiary of Bajaj group of companies which comprises of 34 companies. Bajaj Auto in fact is ranked as the world’s fourth largest two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturer. The company has three manufacturing plants – one at Chakan, Waluj and Pantnagar. Bajaj now has operations in over 50 countries. In August, 2010, Bajaj sold a record 382,739 units. Bajaj Auto has a turnover of over INR 120 Billion. Brand Equity in 2010 recognised Bajaj Auto as ‘Most Trusted Brands – Auto Two Wheeler’.

Bajaj two wheeler models include Avenger 220 DTS-i, Pulsar 135 LS, Pulsar 220 DTS-i, Pulsar 180 DTS-i, Pulsar 150 DTS-i, Discover 150/125/100, Platina 125/100 CC, Ninja 250R and Ninja 650R. Bajaj also manufactures commercial vehicles such as goods carriers and passenger carriers (auto rickshaws).

Bajaj’s most sought after Pulsar bikes have sporty look, muscular fuel tank, DTS-i technology, ExhuasTEC (Torque Expansion Chamber) Technology, Digital C.D.I. Unit, Digital Twin Spak ignition, TRICS III, Nitrox rear suspension and high performance alloy wheels. Pulsar bikes were launched in the year 2001. Over 4 million Pulsars were sold in 2010. In addition, the bikes are also exported to over 30 countries. Pulsar has won several ‘Bike of the Year’ awards, including those from NDTV and Zigwheels. Pulsar’s 150 CC bikes could cost anywhere between Rs 60k to 65k. However, you could get the 135 CC variant for below Rs 58k.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

You know those bikes on the last page look really nifty. Does India by any chance export them...?

Yes indeed. India does export some of those models.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

What Happened to This Vikram Cut-Piece Anyone Know?
===========================================

image3030.jpg

Does'nt exist anymore!

Indian bike manufacturers (especially TVS and Bajaj, Hero Honda seems to have lost its plot after CBZ) should graduate from the 200 cc segment and improve to sub 400 cc segment. Will be a huge success in metros with good expressways.

But for some reason they try to innovate, but only in the 200 cc range.

Indian bike manufacturers (especially TVS and Bajaj, Hero Honda seems to have lost its plot after CBZ) should graduate from the 200 cc segment and improve to sub 400 cc segment. Will be a huge success in metros with good expressways.

exactly! enough of thumpers.. we need a nice twin engined motorcycle now. RE is rumoured to bring back it's '60 era model(with twin engine) interceptor iirc.

I remember reading somewhere that Bajaj is going to launch 350 cc version of Pulsar in couple of months:agree:

^^

Check this out, Lol!

Tata-Motors-Ultra-714.jpg

tatamotorsultra1017640x480-1.jpg

tatamotorsultra714interiors640x480-1.jpg

TATA Ultra

tatamotors3ldicor011320x240-1.jpg
tatamotors3ldicor021320x240-1.jpg

Tata Motors 3L DiCOR Engine : TATA DOHC

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom