What's new

Made in India Vehicles

i cant dodge them.
you 100% indigenous indians are spamming this pakistan defence forum with it.
and keep yelling 100% INDIGENOUS

i cant dodge them.
you 100% indigenous indians are spamming this pakistan defence forum with it.
and keep yelling 100% INDIGENOUS

Its just one thread buddy.. chill.. if u have problem PM the admin or a moderator.. dont come with lame jokes which a sane mind cant digest here.

wtf are you posting?
im saying 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN cars are ugly.
atleast the ugliest car making country .
i cant have this opinion?
do i have to like it?
am i saying indian industry is small or whatever?
look at you..
its like i threw a cent in a box full of jews.
relax bro

you are an anti -semite . what are you even talking...
been to too many massage parlours I guess.

i aint made up that joke.
im just saying bro.
you know what im saying.
the streetszz man
its heavy

TATA Venture

IMG_2321_thumb.jpg
IMG_2755.jpg
motoroids_tata_venture_auto_expo0011.jpg
Tata-Venture-5.JPG

The hatchback Venture is so designed that it can comfortably accommodate 8 passengers with plenty of luggage space. Overall length is less than 4 meters and has turning radius of 4.5meters. Venture is powered by 1.4 liter turbo charged CRDI diesel engine delivering 71PS of power@4500rpm & producing torque of 135Nm @ 2500rpm, has best class fuel efficiency among diesel MPV ’s. Interiors are much better than others in same range, Taking Safety, Drivers conformabilities under consideration Venture is designed with some of latest technologies i.e. Collapsible steering, Side impact beam, Power Steering, Power windows and many more these equipments makes Venture none other than a comfy car. Features Plenty of luggage space 8 Seater ( 3 rows front facing configuration) Power steering Power window Dual Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) with roof mounted ducts Glass house effect with plug in window for 2nd row passengers Reverse parking aid Keyless entry with engine immobilizer Rear wipers Specification Engine: 1.4 Liter Turbo Diesel Engine Max. Power: 71 PS @ 4500 rpm Max. Torque: 135 Nm @ 2500 rpm Brakes: Vacuum assisted independent hydraulic Steering: Power Steering Passenger Seating Capacity: 5,7 & 8 seater.

Engines a bit small for a 8 seater van?

Its been designed as a "people carrier". For any vehicle to sell successfully in that segment of the market in India; it must be economic to run. That means fuel efficiency. Auto manufacturers in India achieve that by using slightly under-powered diesel engines.
That van is not for auto-lovers, just entrepreneurs/businessmen.

like seriously..
i just cant understand how EVERY SINGLE car or jeep or motor or whatever is looking so awful.
india can be a very powerful country with his uncontrolled huge size of population.
i really dont hope these cars will take over the world.
such ugly models.
atleast have some decent good looking cars with a good line on it

you may be talking about Pakistani Car's

just everything.
the parts the models thye dont fit together.
they jsut look awful.
in the eyes of a 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN they probaly only see 100% 100% 100%%%!!!
but trust me they are ugly.
look at european,US,japan,chinese,korean cars.
THEY LOOK HOT.

Friend UK Inports Indian cars..

lol just reading the news india wants turkey to invest in his country especially in this sector:contracting, consultancy, tourism, energy, transportation, infrastructure, science and technology

oh well.. maybe we have a bright future of good looking cars from india!

do you have good looking cars in turky???..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom