What's new

Made in India Vehicles

Is this thar jeep a new model? looks like early 60s?.... 2500 cc thts too small for a SUV dont u think?And look at the interior tht truely sucks.........(no pun intended) I love vehicles.
Anyways wat does a prado,hilux vigo and a toyota Gli cost in india?Also r these popular in india?(I own them).

Mahindra CL-550/MM-540 are what offroaders are mostly using in India. DI Diesel engines and now due to emission(BS-IV) they have this 2.5l crde diesel for newer JEEPs. these are all the same old willys/ford Jeeps derived. Thar is the latest one.
Thar

TLC,prado,hilux,fortuner and others(BMW,merc) etc are available but no one seems to use it for offroading confidently . may be the spares and repair costs will be way too much to afford.
Here's a Indian offroader community:
Jeep Thrills India Everything for the Indian 4x4ers

Upcoming models

Mahindra World SUV - W201

Mahindra-SUV-2-mail_1-copy-.jpg
Mahindra-SUV-rear-34-A.jpg
Mahindra-World-SUV-W201-Opener.jpg

Tata Safari Merlin

485032d1295332725-tata-merlin-suv-spotted-safari-replacement-tata-safari-merlin-front1.jpg
485016d1295325377-tata-merlin-suv-spotted-safari-replacement-2011-tata-safari-spy-images-10.jpg

2192185874_e276f33dfa.jpg
TVS_X-Fossil_pic3.jpg

This is TVS concept bike called X-Fossil.
According to Venu Srinivasan,
chairman and managing director
of Chennai-based TVS, “X-Fossil
is a concept bike which we have
showcased. We want to show
that even electric bikes have the
power and style.
“It has already evoked quite a
response. We will study the
interest shown by customers and
consider its commercial
production viability, ” Srinivasan
said.
Although technical details are
not much available, as it is still a
Concept bike : The bike can
attain a maximum speed of 140
Km/hr and it reaches 0 to 100
speed in just 3.2 seconds.

holy i just saw a ripoff of r8

Pls. elaborate. Do you have a render etc.

The slick SUV posted above re: your comment looks very much like a private and personal concept design with high standards, no? Talented and hard working young man this Shoeb- check the net for his concept designs.

Shoeb is a young auto engineer from Bombay (Mumbai ) job hunting r8 now! :bounce:

Ha ha you mean Audi R8? Which one?

ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE EVEN MY FRIEND WHICH IS FAN OF AUDI SAW THAT AND WAS KINDA PSISED UAWHAUA

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

What wheels?
:undecided:

of that motorcycle looks like a tire of a sportcar.
instead motor wheel
what im trying to say is..
INDIANS HAVE EXTREMELY UGLY TASTE IN CARS AND MOTORS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom